4000 =D

Sylvan

Edit: 4000 now =D

3556 wins.

I just reached 3000 battles on wifi.

Here is my (not very interesting) 3000th battle:

that was against some random on with anyone.

3000 battles, 2685 wins for a 89.5% win ratio. I still need 6000+1 more battles though...

Edited by Sylvan

What was the enemy using? I definitely saw General Wolf (Killer Bow? Really?) and Marth, as well as Abel (I think as sniper) and some Hero.

Also, that music's familiar from the GBA games, but...can't quite place it...

EDIT: I may not actually have SD yet, but that clip at least showed me to like the graphics.

Edited by Furetchen

Also, that music's familiar from the GBA games, but...can't quite place it...

The music is the main theme from FE9. It was the only track I had that was long enough to last the whole battle XD

I quit a while back. >.>

I did to... for about 2 months -.-;; When I realised I could reach 3000 before the year was up, I went "meh, why not"

The opponent didn't reveal his 5th unit and Sylvan won because of the turn limit. This seems to be one of Sylvan's weaker teams btw.

5th unit had to be a sage of some kind, since they used warp. Yeah, that's my weakest team. It has no forged weapons, and isn't RNG abused. I use it for with anyone play.

I want to do this, but whenever I try to connect, the wifi isn't compatible with the DS.

Could be something to do with the security setting. I know that the original DS & DS lite only works with WEP encryption, while most routers use WPA. To get mine to work I had to disable encryption. (I used different methods to protect my wireless)

Edited by Sylvan

The opponent didn't reveal his 5th unit and Sylvan won because of the turn limit. This seems to be one of Sylvan's weaker teams btw.

5th unit had to be a sage of some kind, since they used warp. Yeah, that's my weakest team. It has no forged weapons, and isn't RNG abused. I use it for with anyone play.

Got bored of slaughtering with no challenge I see. How long has that deadly Horseman team been on break?

Got bored of slaughtering with no challenge I see. How long has that deadly Horseman team been on break?

I still pull out my horseman team when I come across someone strong. But I haven't used it in the last 100 or so battles. Finding tough opponents is difficult, but I've found recently there has been a huge drop in the number of hackers on wifi, which is good. (My guess would be lots of people got proper versions of the game for christmas)

I WILL REACH 9001! ... It only took me a year to get 3000, I'm sure 9000 will be easy =P

great job, Sylvan. i got like 1700 battles on me. ima catch up to you someday! >_<

by any chance have you fought some guy called RoyM with all his teams named "----------"? i was having a heck of a hard time at first. at first he was using gravity? O_o? sickest way to use it though. had Jake, Beck, and Merric. and then draco with boots and regular paladin. stats were good except for the Hp of the ballisticians. man, forged pachedyrm does enough to half a sniper's hp! my sniper team kept getting killed as i couldnt reach him at all. crits saved my butt on those matches. also kinda annoying that all his teams were the same name so i couldnt tell what i was facing and how to deal maneuver. i went like 10 matches with the guy! >_<

by any chance have you fought some guy called RoyM with all his teams named "----------"? i was having a heck of a hard time at first. at first he was using gravity? O_o? sickest way to use it though. had Jake, Beck, and Merric. and then draco with boots and regular paladin. stats were good except for the Hp of the ballisticians. man, forged pachedyrm does enough to half a sniper's hp! my sniper team kept getting killed as i couldnt reach him at all. crits saved my butt on those matches. also kinda annoying that all his teams were the same name so i couldnt tell what i was facing and how to deal maneuver. i went like 10 matches with the guy!

I fought him a long time ago, but I haven't faced him recently.

Hey, Sylvan, 'grats on the 3000 matches. Have you come up with any new theories about what determines who goes first yet?

Nope. But I could have something to do with wins vs losses.

I can say it isn't one of these:

-random

-time waiting

-number of battles

It could be win ratio, but I don't know for sure.