4000 =D

Sylvan

He said in the first post it's 89.5%. You both have enough battles that a single win/loss wouldn't significantly change your ratio.

Sylvan, how did you determine it's not random? Have you tested if the clock has anything to do with it?

Sylvan, how did you determine it's not random? Have you tested if the clock has anything to do with it?

Nothing like that, it's simple "I go first way more than I go second" logic. On average playing with anyone I go first around 95% of the time (19 out of 20 battles). That's too high of a ratio to be random. But against specific people, this ratio drops down significantly. For example when fighting 4in1, going first vs going second is around 50%.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

w00t. Just played my 4000'th.

Was against someone with DS name Nathan, Team name: MARTH's Men. They at least had forged brave weapons, but I beat them.

I was using my Sylvan team from way back when. It's good to see my first every competitive team still brings in the wins.