How annoying is Crash?

Seph

I just started one but Seph has a huge one, seriously the amount of funny stuff hey says my HDD should be full by the end of the month

Acutally, several folders concerning Crash, soul and Gio were spread among the FE4 Thread regulars.

if I start posting sensible things in the FE4 thread can I have these?

It's too late for that. The tihng's too dead

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started one but Seph has a huge one, seriously the amount of funny stuff hey says my HDD should be full by the end of the month

Acutally, several folders concerning Crash, soul and Gio were spread among the FE4 Thread regulars.

if I start posting sensible things in the FE4 thread can I have these?

It's too late for that. The tihng's too dead

well can you send them to me?

They're all just as bad as each other really, with everyone pestering him about "not" liking Mist and Ishtar and Bondage and whatever and him being just... him, really. So yeah, I hold no less respect to the guy than I do DLV.

He's a pretty cool guy. To make fun of.

Though seriously, when you think that Serra > Priscilla even though Priscilla has +2 move, you're pretty damn dense. And he doesn't even back it up with facts.

I don't mind Crash, personally. The Furry Fantasy creeped me out though.

Believe me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

WELL IF IT'S VOLUG OR OLIVER, THEN PACK ON THE PENIS.

if its anybody else eww no.

Do I win?

Crash is probably just the greatest troll ever. I try not to talk to him normally just in case.

Crash... a troll?

I don't see him as that >_>

He just... spills details about himself when no one wants them ._. jawdrop.gif

Definition of "for teh lulz" ._.

Hey, I wish I had guts like that awesome.png

LOL, he's not annoying... he's just... Well... He's just as weird as the rest of us... he's just more comfortable sharing... XD

I don't know that Crash is annoying, though his age definitely shines through from time to time. The thing is, he used to post a ridiculous amount and make posts very quickly, meaning that his immaturity shined through more often than with others.

These days he's calmed down a bit, but his reputation for immaturity has already been well ensconced. The creepy posts are just the icing on the cake.

I don't find him annoying but I don't get annoyed easily so maybe that's just me.

^

He ceased being annoying a while ago. I might have even forgotten about him if people didn't bring him up like this so damn often.

The bolded.

C'mon, don't destroy all respect I have for the guy :rolleyes:

If it can be destroyed, why have it?

Crash isn't annoying, I know most at the FE4 THREAD hate him, hate him for his exgerated form of spamming, but, I find him to be quite nice, he gave live to this place if you haven't noticed.

Crash isn't annoying, I know most at the FE4 THREAD hate him, hate him for his exgerated form of spamming, but, I find him to be quite nice, he gave live to this place if you haven't noticed.

The same way 9/11 gave life to the US?

The same way 9/11 gave life to the US?

Don't joke about that stuff I lost four very good friends that day if only somebody had questioned why they wanted to learn to fly a plane

Don't joke about that stuff I lost four very good friends that day if only somebody had questioned why they wanted to learn to fly a plane

So you're an al Qaida man, are you?

So you're an al Qaida man, are you?

Nah I'm far too unoriginal I just steal jokes off other people in this case an Al Qaeda man

Okay.

Hey, Soul, let me take you aside for a moment and ask you a couple questions.

First, what does this post mean? I have no way of telling your thoughts when you only give me one word. What I'm starting to think is that you don't have any significant thoughts related to anything in this topic, you skimmed over the posts but your mind is still empty.

Next, why did you post here? This board doesn't have post counts and even when it did the count didn't include posts in this section. Posts are counted for specific threads and for the forum you post most in, and practically nobody pays attention to either of those counts. You can't even recall more than your 200 most recent posts. So why did you do it? You're just wasting your time and ours, and you're making yourself look foolish.

Think before you post next. If you have something to say say it, but if you don't don't write anything. I'm tired seeing these empty posts from you every day. Even Crash has learned this lesson.

Edited by Hero