My first team hack of FE7

yurrokaiser

OK as stated before the edit of this post and in the name this is my first fe7 hack.

as we add members to this hack team if they want they will be givin pre credit here.

Vivek-new sprites/animations

Xiltas-sprites

YurroKaiser-charecter recruitment/ch data

We are also looking for somone to put animations in the hack.

We also have need of a story writer.

I can do partial txt editing but there is alot to do so we can also use any help other members of the site can give if you have a charecter you would like us to look at for the game we will except them credits givin to the maker of the charecter.If you post a charecter you will need to provide mouth frames as well due to the work on the game

we wont have the time to make mouth frames we look forrward to your support and coments.

What too look for in our hack

1-custom story line

2-new classes

3-new units

4- much more

Edited by yurrokaiser

Umm yeah thats the last thing for that chapter batta will have a handaxe im currently on ch 10 i just need to go through and change some enemy boss stats etc.

This looks intresting good luck on your hack

Wait :blink: Lyn as a male Nomad.

What will happen to the lord class.

Lyn won't be able to use the manni and sol katti

You can easily make it so Nomadic Troopers can use those swords.

Some other alternatives would be...

Make them custom bows instead of swords.

Make it so the female nomad class can use swords (You can just put in the Nmd. Trooper animation if you are worried about animation).

All of the above can be done in the NMM (Except changing the names of the weapons if you plan on doing that).

Edited by Izuka

Ok hi all im gonna answer a few questions real quick lol

lyns swords are now bows

the lords and the bard have been changed to ?? yeah im not letting that out yet lol

ill have screens up tonight hope you all enjoy

lyn will be the only recruiteble nomad sorry if your a fan of rath

Edited by yurrokaiser

Ok so ive finished 10 and below but im in need of assistance with 11-final im in need of any help with things other than nightmare pls ive attempted to do the graphs and txt myself but got no where so pls if your intrested let me hear your ideas

ok i started this just to redo some charecters and maps but now im thinking of going ll out with this hack

is there anyone who can asest in charecter image and mug insertion if so i would be very thankfull to hear from you

ok i started this just to redo some charecters and maps but now im thinking of going ll out with this hack

is there anyone who can asest in charecter image and mug insertion if so i would be very thankfull to hear from you

C-C-Combo Breaker?

(You just posted FIVE times in a row. O.o)

Use FEeditoradvance. It works great. :D

Ok all who might be looking t this hack im sorry but i have to start all over i didnt make a back up and crashed my rom last night so i will be looking in to this ty for the suport i got in emails and to the small team ive assembled we will continue this hack i just need to get the basics back up

Why not trying to at least splice the mugs so they aren't as obvious of who they were.

That was the first recolor ive ever done lol.

im still trying to learn how too do the splicing im not very good wich iis why our hack team now has help from a spriter

who wont be named at this time by his request.

But there will be some charecters were rather found of who will be recolored and givin a new class such as lowen above(after i fix the armor shading).

Edited by yurrokaiser

What will Lowen be reclassed to?

Sorry i cant give the full details at this time but his new custom class will be in the first patch if everything goes right

im currently working on marcus any suggestions that you all would like too see from marcus class wise?

*shrug* Maybe Warrior. Early on, if you need him to wall, make him equip a bow and stick him in a bottleneck. If you need him to kill, grab an iron axe. If you need him to whittle down opposition, give him a handaxe.

*shrug* Maybe Warrior. Early on, if you need him to wall, make him equip a bow and stick him in a bottleneck. If you need him to kill, grab an iron axe. If you need him to whittle down opposition, give him a handaxe.

that does sound good ill run it by the dev team