Genis' Indignation Judgment in FE7!?

Crimson Red

Shadow of Chaos made a topic for his custom spell animation and one of the comments said that they had never seen a custom spell animation before which kind of shocked me. That being said I thought to myself "Sure, why not?"

Done with FEditor Advance, the awesome program made by an awesome (and somewhat renown) hacker commonly referred to as Xeld or Hextator. People should check out Xeld's videos because he's the one who made things like battle animations and spell animations possible amongst many other things. He also has hacked many other things besides Fire Emblem :P

The animation of Genis' Indignation Judgment (from Tales of Symphonia) in Fire Emblem is kinda old but I never bother to share anything with the hackers on SF so :\ what to say

P.S. I am willing to take critique and constructive criticism and faming since the animation isn't that good

Shadow of Chaos made a topic for his custom spell animation and one of the comments said that they had never seen a custom spell animation before which kind of shocked me.

By "his" you do mean BWDYeti right? Shadow did not make that. O.o (The animation, he made the vid.)

By "his" you do mean BWDYeti right? Shadow did not make that. O.o (The animation, he made the vid.)

SoC made the animation, BWDYeti made the sprites... SoC had to actually code/create the animation to put it into the Fire Emblem game. BWDYeti made the original sprites for the animation. So it is his custom spell animation of BWDYeti's custom spell sprites... :\

Eh, not really. BwdYeti still did way more work.

The proper phrasing is "Sauce's video of the spell he inserted", not "Sauce's video of his spell".

Edited by Xeld

Rey took an animation, ripped the sprites, the inserted those sprites. He did the insertion/animation creation part. BwdYeti did the spriting part. It doesn't mean that Rey has more rights over the animation or something, spriting Arcthunder was probably harder to begin with and the spriter has priority over the animator almost always as far as I am concerned.

But we're digressing now -_-