Haiti Earthquake

Deliriyum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there so many damn srs topsiks in fftff

I imagine that it has to do with the fact that no one really feels like using (or knows about) the serious discussion forum (which actually does exist), and because this is easily the most populated forum, meaning that topics posted here will get more people to read them.

By the way, I wish the families of the dead and injured well. I hope that the dead may rest in peace and the living may be consoled.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

(Shouldn't this be in the general forum?)

This kind of thing happens. My house is on a spot that's overdue for a big one.

With any hope the people who haven't already will take note of the disaster in Haiti and make emergency plans and stockpiles.

My friend is in Haiti. She has yet to call and tell me if she's okay.

i'm trying not to worry or think about it. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think she was near the earthquake...

Condolences to all lost. ;_;

@Merlinus- lol'd. sorry everyone.

I imagine that it has to do with the fact that no one really feels like using (or knows about) the serious discussion forum (which actually does exist), and because this is easily the most populated forum, meaning that topics posted here will get more people to read them.

You haven't been here for very long. The serious discussion board is pretty active for what it is, even though it's been quiet the last few weeks and there are good topics in the general board all the time.

I'm sure they're Haitian this earthquake.

You do know that the "aitian" in Haitian is pronounced "eishen"?

Yes

That's part of the joke you dolt.

Nobody can detect your pun on the internet when you use words that sound completely different.

I figured you were just dumb.

Yes

That's part of the joke you dolt.

Nobody can detect your pun on the internet when you use words that sound completely different.

I figured you were just dumb.

The two people above clearly understood it.

and lol'd.

I'm slowly becoming more and more paranoid of natural disasters happening. After the Canberra (where I live) and then Victoria bushfires, there's now a 'Catastrophic' rating on the fire danger list. It says, simply, 'lives will be lost, grab a car and move out'.

Nobody in the family can drive and the Mitsubishi we inherited along with the house has a dead battery and hasn't been driven in three years.

(Shouldn't this be in the general forum?)

This kind of thing happens. My house is on a spot that's overdue for a big one.

With any hope the people who haven't already will take note of the disaster in Haiti and make emergency plans and stockpiles.

Me too. I wonder how big ours will be.