Haiti Earthquake

Deliriyum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, this stuff is serious business, this had to be in Serious Disscussion forums

But this!? In FAR FROM THE FOREST!?

Don't be haitian on FFtF man.

EDIT: Or else your neighborhood will have an earthquake.

Edited by Merlinus the Jew

How the fuck am I haitian for commenting on something that shouldn't be posted here?

Just look at all those topic being posted right now, at least 3 of them are srs business.

How the fuck am I haitian for commenting on something that shouldn't be posted here?

Just look at all those topic being posted right now, at least 3 of them are srs business.

HEY!

You shouldn't be so haitian when it comes to FFtF. Otherwise, people will want you in the ground.

You're both being kinda stupid right now. Take this seriously, even if it's in FFtF! It's a big problem, not a joke!

I hope that the wounded will recover and the people who died will find peace.

You're both being kinda stupid right now. Take this seriously, even if it's in FFtF! It's a big problem, not a joke!

Dammit, this stuff is serious business, this had to be in Serious Disscussion forums

But this!? In FAR FROM THE FOREST!?

Shut up you stupid jew, go back and fix me a sandwich!

You have epic failed for two reasons.

1. You called a Jew stupid. Though it is an accurate summation, they are VERY adept at cleaning out your pockets without you being none the wiser. You'll likely be missing your wallet the next morning if you insult a Jew.

2. You told a Jew to fix you a sandwich. Not only will he lace this sandwich with rat poison, but this is also a woman's job dangerous because Jews don't know how to make sandwiches.

They only know how to make collapsing economies.

I was jk, I'm not as racist or descriminating at all as to reffer to someone like that seriously =P

And my cleaning and cooking skills CANNOT be surpassed, I say! :|

You should see my upside down cake.

It's full of so much sugar, it'll leave you quaking your boots for the rest of the day.

/b/ made joke pics- Horrifically tasteless joke pics- about 9/11 that very day. You think people won't make jokes about a disaster further away from home when they'll make jokes about said disaster if it took place right next door?

It's still tasteless, but people will make those jokes anyways.

/b/ made joke pics- Horrifically tasteless joke pics- about 9/11 that very day. You think people won't make jokes about a disaster further away from home when they'll make jokes about said disaster if it took place right next door?

There was no such thing as /b/ in 2001. ohh man jesus what on earth megabump

You are retarded.

Please go to Haiti, stick your head in the ground, count to eleventy four, and then drop a brick on your face.

Salted cake is TERRIBLE. I'd rather eat dirt.

There was no such thing as /b/ in 2001. ohh man jesus what on earth megabump

You're right. /b/ has just been making such jokes since 4Chan was created in 2003. Before that it was ebaum's world.

Colbert had a guest that mentioned a way to donate $10 using *gasp* my cell phone, which I never use even for talking.

I figured I'd do something randomly nice and actually sent the $10. I am expecting a shit ton of good karma in the form of favors from all of you.