WARNING INCREDIBLY SFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judas

office_woman_computer.jpg

btw: women should be respected and all races are equal. follow your dreams and you can achieve anything.

discuss

I wouldn't say "equal" since everyone is different, but if you ment having equal rights then I agree

I wouldn't say "equal" since everyone is different, but if you ment having equal rights then I agree

So you think that some races have different capabilities than others?

I'm not only talking about races, but about all individuals.

and it is known that black people in generall run faster, so yes, there are differences even though they shouldn't matter since we're all human

(I'm trying not to discriminate)

and it is known that black people in generall run faster, so yes, there are differences even though they shouldn't matter since we're all human

You're not trying to discriminate? If you believe different races have different capabilities, such as better movement, then you're discriminating.

Races aren't the kind of things you can make tier lists out of, unless you put everyone side by side. Discriminating is denying reality.

You're not trying to discriminate? If you believe different races have different capabilities, such as better movement, then you're discriminating.

Races aren't the kind of things you can make tier lists out of, unless you put everyone side by side. Discriminating is denying reality.

what about in RD where the 2 black-ish characters are both absolute rubbish?

We should use affirmative action to put Fiona in top tier. This would bypass the entrenched racism in the FE debating community and inspire the other black-ish character to move up through the tiers through determination and hard work.

We should use affirmative action to put Fiona in top tier. This would bypass the entrenched racism in the FE debating community and inspire the other black-ish character to move up through the tiers through determination and hard work.

You can't do that, she's one of the worst characters in the game.

Black people in general have noticably higher speed bases, growths and caps than other people. Racists are just butthurt because they get doubled.

Racism is bottom tier. Equal rights for all.

Black people in general have noticably higher speed bases, growths and caps than other people. Racists are just butthurt because they get doubled.

Best post in the entire thread!

Best post in the entire thread!

And this proves that neither Naglfar nor Crash are insane.

EDIT: Of course, I live in the country that spawned Pauline 'Please Explain' Hanson, who promptly gained 25% of the Queensland vote. Australia is forever tarnished by stupidity.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

Races aren't the kind of things you can make tier lists out of, unless you put everyone side by side.

No man, everyone at the same level is the worst tier list ever.
Discriminating is denying reality.

No man, races are different and stuff. So not true man.

Say it to Devdan and his Garret and 25% Spd growth, same with Hawkeye, Devdan's 35% percent Spd growth and compare it to Levin's 90% percent Spd growth.

Garret's Spd base: 9

Hawkeye: 11

Devdan: 13

What.

EDIT: Of course, I live in the country that spawned Pauline 'Please Explain' Hanson, who promptly gained 25% of the Queensland vote. Australia is forever tarnished by stupidity.

If you have something to say, say it.

Say it to Devdan and his Garret and 25% Spd growth, same with Hawkeye, Devdan's 35% percent Spd growth and compare it to Levin's 90% percent Spd growth.

What.

Fire Emblem does it wrong. Besides, they're not even all that black.

What.

how is Hawkeye black?

he is a good unit anyway.

If I see Pauline Hanson, there will be blood. I may not be responsible for my actions.

If I see Pauline Hanson, there will be blood. I may not be responsible for my actions.

Please explain? That's not really what I was getting at...

(Dammit, I wish emotions could be properly conveyed over the net, besides through smilies.)

Then why don't you use some smileys? :drool:crashgordon94.gif:awesome:

Edited by FreeKnt

What.

Fire Emblem does it wrong. Besides, they're not even all that black.

Devdan undeniably is, but he's also mentally retarded and flat-out sucks. It's easy to ignore in his case.

Also, Biologically, black people really ARE different. Their leg muscles are more developed than their paler counterparts, which is why they can run faster.

Yes, folks. Physically, black people really ARE superior. At least speed-wise.