wtf tv tropes

Mousefire

•Russia's victory in World War II was partially due to this. While many of their battles in the early parts of the war were fought against equal or greater Axis forces, they had the ability to replenish their forces much faster than the Axis, and by a year into the war they were also churning out well-designed armour at a ludicrous rate; the combination let them take advantage of their early victories by cleverness (Moscow, Stalingrad) and transition into the overwhelming forces of Kursk and the drive through Eastern Europe while the Axis never had a chance to regroup.

•This Troper always thought of Hitler's suicide as "Ragequitting from World War II since the Allies were spamming tanks."

Edited by BMW M3

I'm annoyed too, seeing as how I find the tsundere personality type annoying. Yet, my favorite FE character is type A...

There's two different types of Tsunderes. Serra isn't really either though. She's more of... Whatever the fuck Haruhi is.

I'm annoyed too, seeing as how I find the tsundere personality type annoying. Yet, my favorite FE character is type A...

There's two different types of Tsunderes. Serra isn't really either though. She's more of... Whatever the fuck Haruhi is.

A control freak?

A control freak?

That works.

I'd like to know how Farina fits into type A. Because, IIRC, neither she nor Serra don't seem to be type to be seeming annoyed.

They're not. Farina is a Shrinking Violet and Serra is actually an inversion.

You mistook Farina for Florina, man.

I'd like to know how Farina fits into type A. Because, IIRC, neither she nor Serra don't seem to be type to be seeming annoyed.

They're not. Farina is a Shrinking Violet and Serra is actually an inversion.

You mistook Farina for Florina, man.

...Huh... You're right...

Which one was Farina again? @_@