Who is 3-13 Archer ?

Tamanoir

As you can guess, I haven't played FE10

I don't have seen the answer around here. If the question was already answered sorry

I just want to know what he/she is so special

Thank you in advance for any answers

He is an ally sniper that mans the top left ballista on chapter 3-13, if left on AI command "Roam" and when he uses up all his ballista ammo some Laguz spawn to the west of him, he jumps down the ledge to where the Laguz is and manages to kill them himself. (If he does get healed by the allied bishops.)

Edited by Generic Officer

an generic Ally Sniper in C 3-13 who jumps down a ledge to fight 2 tigers and a cat (all strong) and single-handedly kills them all. assuming the AI is set to roam.

Edited by Quac!

Thank you for the answers !

So you can change Ally AI in yhis game. Sounds Great !

Can someone show his stats ? I am just a little curious

Anyway, thanks again

I don't have 3-13 Archer's stats (also the enemies and allies have good stats in this game ) but changing the allies AI isn't too good (Only use is to wall of a place).

They have these commands:

Roam: Do w/e the AI wants to

Target: Goes to a location you target but they don't attack anyone near or use their items. (they only counter attack)

Halt: Stand in place, only counter attacking and not using their items.

Rally: It tells any of your units you didn't use to move closer to your Lord.

Edited by Generic Officer

a pretty cool guy. eh kills laugz and doesn't afraid of anything

In all seriousness, he/she? is just a random ally unit. The reason for the memetic-awesomeness status is the fact that with the right commands, 3-13 Archer is a seriously helpful unit, albeit an EXP thief. 3-13 Archer has been a meme here for as long as I've been here... ^_^

3-13 archer is exactly what it says on the tin. Hes an Ally unit who is under the command of Micaiah in that chapter. He sits at a ballista (sometimes) and snipes the shit out of stuff. When cats and tigers appear on that end of the map and his ballista is empty, he will vacate his spot and kick the crap out of them. And then, he dies a heroic death by the tiger he couldnt finish off.

When promoted he turns into Shinon.

Does he have stats that are actually better than those of the allies around him or is it mainly his Roam behaviour that's worthy of note?

3-13 archer is exactly what it says on the tin. Hes an Ally unit who is under the command of Micaiah in that chapter. He sits at a ballista (sometimes) and snipes the shit out of stuff. When cats and tigers appear on that end of the map and his ballista is empty, he will vacate his spot and kick the crap out of them. And then, he dies a heroic death by the tiger he couldnt finish off.

:lol: That is so correct it is funny.

an generic Ally Sniper in C 3-13 who jumps down a ledge to fight 2 tigers and a cat (all strong) and single-handedly kills them all. assuming the AI is set to roam.

I've never actually seen him do that - he manages to hit 1 cat, then gets gang-raped on the following enemy phase.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I've never actually seen him do that - he manages to hit 1 cat, then gets gang-raped on the following enemy phase.

maybe I got lucky, I think a bishop heals him too.