What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Moyashimon. It's kind of those weird animes with no real plot but that are actually enjoyable to watch.

I guess I'll watch Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind next since I'm near finishing reading the manga.

i just finished watching FMA:B in just three days.

does Roy get his eyes back??? why did Hohenheim die?? I'm guessing Ed can't get his leg back?

Edited by Nightmare
GOD DAMN IT

I Can't Believe It's Not HentaiTM

Not yet, anyway.

Just finished the Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works OVA. It was pure awesome. smile.gif

OVA? Are you talking about the TV reproduction (which isn't UBW) or the movie (which isn't an OVA)?

I Can't Believe It's Not HentaiTM

No, no, Ladies versus Butlers and Seikon no Qwaiser prepared me for that, to some degree. It was still pretty amazing that it was aired on TV (especially the maid masturbation), but what really, really got me was the massive amounts of instant incest.

I thought it would be something that came up towards the end as some sort of important plot point that they would have to get around/deal with or something, and then halfway through the first episode it was just like "hahahaha, look at this bro".

Watched the first episode of The World God Only Knows. I'd say best intro of the season so far.

I'm loving it too. I'm finally glad it got animated. Took them long enough.

And Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Na is hilarious. Complete recommendation. New series. Go watch. NOW!

Episode 2 Got Even better. I don't know how that's possible, but it did.

Edited by IntegerZero

And Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Na is hilarious. Complete recommendation. New series. Go watch. NOW!

Episode 2 Got Even better. I don't know how that's possible, but it did.

Oh, I've been watching that, too. Yes, it is pretty good.

Panty&Stocking

And it is fucking awesome <3

I am watching this one as well, but I am not impressed. Mostly just a bunch of sex jokes and toilet humor. Quite literally, as well.

I am watching this one as well, but I am not impressed. Mostly just a bunch of sex jokes and toilet humor. Quite literally, as well.

I should probably add that Panty & Stocking has one of the best ending theme songs ever.

Ore no Imouto. Hands down.

Personally I think it's too early to tell, but Oreimo is definitely a candidate. That and The World God Only Knows so far.

Although my favorite airing series right now is still Fairy Tail, but that's been going for a year.