What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Legend of Galactic Heroes and Dragon Ball Z Kai (almost ready to start Kai 2014) for non airing shows.

Arslan Senki, Assassination Classroom, Fairy Tail 2, Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Yawn Works 2, Shokugeki no Souma, Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic, Stardust Crusaders 2, Nisekoi 2, Ore Monogatari, Utapri 3, Oregairu 2, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo and Danmachi.

My favorites of the currently airing shows are Arslan Senki, Stardust Crusaders 2 and Shokugeki no Souma (simply for the entertainment value this show provides this season).

My least favorites of the currently airing shows are Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Yawn Works 2, Nisekoi 2 and Danmachi.

Utapri 3 is my guilty pleasure.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you about Show By Rock

It's basically what would happen if Sanrio made an anime about ROCK targeted toward otaku/fujoshi then amped up the camp to a billion. Naturally, since I love ironically campy anime, Show By Rock is my current favorite show of the season. Granted, I haven't watched KinMoza2 yet.

They brought back Haruhi Suzumiya, but it's just another slice of life anime with their characters pasted on there. Not happy with that. Quit watching that disgrace to the one true god, Haruhi.

Chubinyou is good, finished season one and it's pretty funny.

Of the anime in the currently airing season, my favorite so far is the adaption of Unlimited Blade Works (UBW). I'm also really enjoying Kekkai Sensen, Owari no Seraph and Arslan Senki.

I'm really looking forward to the movie adaption of Fate's Heaven's Field route, super stoked.

Stuff that's already been aired, i just finished Chrome Shelled Regios, it was decent enough.

They brought back Haruhi Suzumiya, but it's just another slice of life anime with their characters pasted on there. Not happy with that. Quit watching that disgrace to the one true god, Haruhi.

All hail Haruhi. But seriously, they made a spin-off for what would've happened if Kyon hadn't decided to change everything back at the end of Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's cute if you let yourself get into it X3

So who here has seen the Fire Emblem anime from the mid 90's? So bad, but so great.

• 2 weeks later...

Chubinyou is good, finished season one and it's pretty funny.

I was really looking forward to more Haruhi, but this show just lost my interest about half way. It was kinda cute, I mean I know what this story was meant to show, but the cute, slice-of-life antics are too old and I got bored.

Started watching Tokyo Ravens recently.

I put Turn A Gundam on hold to watch both seasons of Symphogear. Both were awesome and I can't wait for GX!

Legend of Galactic Heroes and Dragon Ball Z Kai (almost ready to start Kai 2014) for non airing shows.

Hell yes.

I've just finished Ouran High School, and wonder why I never noticed it before, it's really good.

On a side note, Rabbattack from what anime is your profile picture from? I'm kinda curious.

Edited by Water Mage

I'm starting to finally finish Psycho-Pass 2. I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is hilariously fun to watch, I highly recommend it if you have a few minutes to spare since each episode is 3 minutes long. I'll be starting Tokyo Ravens, Rail Wars!, and The Irregular at Magic High School.

My rewatch list is Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, and Tokyo ESP.

Thanks!

I owe most of it to the communities I assosiate with, plus friends and siblings. I think it was you that convinced me to do it, actually. I remember you themed someone from it once.

I dunno how good any of them are, but all the recommends I've gotten are Infinite Stratos, Owari no Seraph, all of the Fate stuff, Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, and... one or two more I'm forgetting.

Oh, I also finished Nanana's Buried Treasure and No Game No Life recently. Both are pretty good, I'd recommend both of them.

idk if double posting is cool since it's been a few days and this thread was kinda buried in my content and I wanted to bump it but

I finished Psycho-Pass! It was really good, one of the best animes I've seen tbh.

In my top 5 for sure.

GAKKOU GURASHI

Manga was good, anime might be better. Aww yiss. Can't really talk about it without spoilers.

I'm also trying to watch Tales of the Abyss so I don't have to replay the whole game just to remember the story parts that I've gone through already.

Uhhhhhhhhh

So yeah.

This season, other than Gakkou Gurashi....hmm, God Eater is a promising action anime. If you have played the game then it's a must..not watch, simply because main character is surprisingly annoying, stupid and overpowered just like hundred other action main characters before him. It completely breaks the lore, characters and everything via fanfiction style by throwing in cool boy who defies everything and still works it out simply because he's the main character. As if fighting with the Aragami was this easy, pfff.

Edited by Magical CC

With a new season comes SYMPHOGEAR GX first episode was so hype

Also I guess I'm watching Non Non Biyori Repeat and a few other things.

The first 6 minutes of Symphogear GX is the best anime ever made.

I love you both

I mean uh... I'm watching Gasaraki

EDIT: And Macross

Edited by PixelmanFE

A Heaven's Feel movie based in the VN route? Oh yes, I am definitely expecting this.

Meanwhile, watching Owari no Seraph, reading the Tsukihime manga (seriously Ufotable, make a decent anime out of the VN, pretty please?) and considering other anime/manga for reading. School Days is on my list, and I am slowly being convinced to give Symphogear a try because I'm such an easily influenciable person. =P

Edited by Rapier

Shokugeki no Soma and Ore Monogatari, really like them both.

Also I'm rewatching Jojo with my friend to get her into it (she's too lazy to watch it on her own) and we just started Part 3. She really loves it because of how bizarre it is.

I'm not an anime fan by any means but the one I do watch is Dragon Ball Z and needless to say I've been watching the Japanese dub (English subtitles thank god) of Dragonball Super. Gotta say I like what I'm seeing thus far.