What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on episode 31 of Eureka 7, it's kind of funny going straight from Victory Gundam to Eureka 7 just because the atmosphere is so different.

Then you should try Gundam Recon. It's a mix of Eureka and Gundam.

Yeah, I have a backlog of Gundams I'd like to watch. I'm gonna go with Gundam X afterwards, then rewatch Zeta (and the compilation movie for the first MSG since I don't feel like rewatching that) and follow it up with ZZ. Afterwards it's Turn A and Reconguista in G, and for shits and giggles I'll take a look at G Gundam. Somewhere in there I'll fit AGE.

That's just for Gundams. I don't wanna burn myself out so I'm finding other stuff.

Edited by Lord Raven

Current seasonal stuff I am watching:

Aoharu x Kikanjuu (sort of... only watched ep 1 and need to catch up)

Charlotte

Classroom Crisis

Durarara x2 Ten

Gakkougurashi! (School Live)

Gangsta

GATE

Non Non Biyori Repeat

Rokka no Yuusha

Ushio to Tora

Current leftovers / ongoing that I am still watching:

Ore monogatari

Food Wars

Kyoukai no Rinne

Naruto Shippuden (It's finally out of fillers :cry: )

Other stuff:

Love Live (just starting because I am addicted to the mobile game)

Eden of the East (kinda confusing but I guess all mysteries are like that in the beginning)

So anyone else watching much of the seasonal stuff, and if so whats your jam? I am currently loving GATE, and of course Food Wars is just awesome.

D. Gray Man, because the site I was using to stream Yu Yu Hakusho stopped working for a few days and I was in the mood for a shounen.

Edited by Refa

I'm watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I haven't watched it in a while. Now I remember why! *cries manly tears eventhought I'm a girl*

It's...okay. I've watched it before and remember liking it a lot more on my first viewing. The premise is good and I do like most of the characters (Lenalee is the best obviously), none of whom feel significantly overshadowed by another (at least so far anyways on my rewatch). My problem is that the pacing is pretty slow early on, although it does get better later. Like, I can understand that it needs to build its setting and what have you, but it doesn't get truly intriguing until later on. Additionally, even when it is intriguing, the slow pace can often hurt that. Also, the anime has...some filler (not necessarily a lot, but a few episodes here and there) with some unnecessary padding (I haven't read the manga, but I have to assume that the pacing was better there due to the nature of the medium). They kind of hurt the tone of the series at times, even if the individual jokes can be funny.

All that being said, it'd still be cool if someone else watched it so I could talk to them about it haha.

EDIT I'm on episode 47, for reference.

Edited by Refa

I'm watching Highschool DxD (yes really don't judge me). When I first started out I just said "alright, it has boobs let's see how ridiculous this show is," but then it turned into "what the hell this is actually a good show" though I do notice some... trends with the characters.

Guy who spends his life surrounded by beautiful women but seemingly has no interest in them, has survivor's guilt, is arch enemies with an evil priest, and has the ability to manifest swords out of nowhere? Hmmm...

RpXiNvM.png

A blond vampire with the ability to stop time? Hmm...

ijdePRX.jpg

See what I mean?

I got really hyped after watching the trailer for the new Lupin III, so I went on a little anime binge.

I finished watching Plastic Neesan and Samurai Showdown: The Motion Picture. I also started watching Bikini Warriors and Rune Soldier.

prison school, gangsta, and gakkou gurashi are really the only good ones this season

watching charlotte and gate too tho they're so bad it's funny lol

one punch man looks mad good btw def gonna watch that

Edited by Gaia

This season: Gatchaman, Classroom Crisis, Shimoneta, Ore Monogatari. I was watching Prison School at first, but it's nowhere near as good as the original (except for Gakuto's VA).

Other: I was in the middle of Gundam Unicorn, but I decided to re-watch Evangelion since the blu-rays are out.