What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 8 shows starting this season, going for another 4 or more today. Nothing impressive yet, mostly average shows, but one or two I might be able to stick with.

Does any one know how many seasons of Durarara have shown up since the first? that's the only one I watched and I"m not sure if I should catch up with rest of them to watch the new one, are they as good as the first?

ok everything seems super shitty right now except for prince of stride which is madhouse so we're good. also erased but that's a-1 pictures and we all know how that's gonna end up.

Lots of airing stuff is on my list. Notable entries being:

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (really enjoyed that first episode. Reminds me of Butterfly Effect which is a big +)

GATE (more of the same, which is fine because I really enjoyed the first half)

Musaigen no Phantom World (not t sure how I feel about this one, but the visuals have really caught my eye. Will keep watching to see where it goes)

Prince of Stride: Alternative (the first sports anime to catch my attention. Now to see if it can hold it..)

Sekkou Boys (Mars kun makes my heart go doki doki <3 )

1451343652054.png

I am currently working on many different manga series as well, but the main 2 I have been focusing on as of late is Durarara Yellow Scarves Arc and Tokyo Ghoul:RE. Both are great series for those interested.

Nominally, I'm watching One Piece, though I've been stuck in Skypeia since like August lol. I've found that the shorter 12-epsiode series have a greater reward for the limited amount of time I've been able to spare for anime, so that's been keeping me from progressing further ;(

I am watching this anime, it has: a commissar, an informant, cross border refugee, secret police and secret execution.

Schwarzes Marken, right?

I've picked that up as well as KONOSUBA - God's Blessing on this wonderful world!, a few shorts(Ooya-san wa Shishunki!, Teekyu, Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara), and got a FUNimation account to watch Shomin Sample, Divine Gate, Dimension W, and some other stuff that I haven't watched yet that I probably should have.

also erased but that's a-1 pictures and we all know how that's gonna end up.

ok I read the manga and I'm taking this back; it was really fuckin good

Schwarzes Marken, right?

I've picked that up as well as KONOSUBA - God's Blessing on this wonderful world!, a few shorts(Ooya-san wa Shishunki!, Teekyu, Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara), and got a FUNimation account to watch Shomin Sample, Divine Gate, Dimension W, and some other stuff that I haven't watched yet that I probably should have.

Yes, exactly. I am so thrilled about it.

I was so sad when it ended... the characters are so charming, I wanted to see more of them. ;_;

I mean, it was so simple and warmhearted, it really got to me...

I agree, they should totally make more.

Shokugeki no Soma, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo, Nanatsu no Taizai, Boku no Hero Academia and Kengai Princess atm. Though if I look at my manga tracking app it's like 100 series >.> but I'll save you from having to read through that list.

This season's anime

-Koukaku no Pandora

-AssClass

-Maybe Grimgar

Other anime

-Tiger&Bunny

-Hataraku Maou-sama mayb

-Rewatching Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live

-Rewatching Hibike! Euphonium

Manga

-Bloom Into You

-Citrus

-I need to catch up on like twenty things that I forgot about

That reminds me that I added a few more anime to my watch list thanks FUNimation subscription I've began watching Koukaku no Pandora and added(but not yet watched) Dimension W, Grimgar, and Luck and Logic for this season. And due to the recent snowfall keeping from going to work today...I've spent my day watching A Certain Scientific Railgun/A Certain Magical Index. I'm watching it in chronological order, so I'm at the last Railgun episode before Index starts. I should have spent the day watching something like Gate, due to it's second season being out...but I kept seeing them pop up whenever I opened my FUNimation bookmark and just felt compelled to watch it.

Paprika (Japanese Movie) and Kaiba (Anime).

Any thoughts about these two? Opinions, etc. Anything helps, thanks!

Paprika is one of the best anime movie. Your mind will be blown away by mind..blowing stuff in the anime. I have only read Kaiba manga and it's a good one, not sure about the anime.

I've never been a big fan of anime or manga, and up until recently I only really enjoyed two: Death Note and Attack on Titan.

And then, of course, like the rest of the world, I watched One Punch Man. It's one of the most hilarious yet strangely exciting series I've ever seen.