What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I finished rewatching all the Saiyuki animes recently because I am hyped for Saiyuki Blast in July.

I manged to pick up almost all of the Full metal alchemist manga I was missing so I am going to start that soon.  I am currently reading Noblesse which I love, Frankenstein is  my favorite character.  I have also been reading the Ancient Magus Bride which is so fun because of my love of Celtic/British mythology.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Hyperactive said:

Anime is the purest form of garbage within the animation world not for the artistic aesthetic, but the shitty writing and its incredibly stupid fanbase who overrate it.

Someone should introduce you to Fullmetal Alchemist.

I have just watched the first episode of across Ange, to my eternal shame. The creators appear to be in a running competition with Zack Snyder for "who can include the most elements that make blah the Prussian want to kill himself" in the shit they squeeze out of their assholes after eating Taco Bell. I mean, between anti-Monarchism, bigotry handled with no nuance whatsoever, this fucking moronic Empire apparently having the legal provisions for immediate dethrone,net of the Emperor with no challenge if the Prince says so, the fact that the police have a baby sized cage they use specifically for abducting children (although that was kind of hilarious), the part where this genetic defect that gets you sent to raped prison only exists in women (fuck me), and, of course, the gratuitous rape with the quite nasty ha ha undertones due to the irony of the situation, I can only conclude that this was the product of a sexually perverted lobotomized Orangutan given far too much money.

I'm rewatching Ghost in the Shell the original anime movie and Stand Alone Complex. 

So I can properly rip apart the live action adaptation when it comes out.

Keeping on top of One Punch Man and Servamp. Love them both to bits - they're not coming out fast enough for me!

Currently watching My Love Story on the anime side of things. It's adorable :D 

This season I'm watching ACCA, Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid, Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Gundam IBO, Tales of Zestiria The X, Gintama and Little Witch Academia. My favourite so far is SGRS. I missed listening to Ishida-san so much and his voice acting has been marvelous throughout the series.

The only mangas I'm somewhat following are Shokugeki no Souma and Vanitas no Carte. I've been neglecting them, but I caught wind something interesting is going on at Souma, so I might pick it up again lol

Konosuba Season 2 is definitely Worth Watching, Currently also watching Little Witch Academia. Reading Overlord and The Devil is a part timer (yes, i collect Light Novels), and on the Manga side of things, i'm currently reading My hero academia.

All Worth it, mind you.

• 3 weeks later...

So while whenever I'm not thinking about the next time Togashi will come back from hiatus, I'm spending my time getting caught up with One Piece. I took a break from the series near the beginning of the Whole Cake Island arc, time I catch up again. Also Berserk 348 was great, I have a feeling things are going to get very dark soon. Also picking up some shows here and their, and watching Dragon Ball Suoer which has started to hit its stride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 9:23 AM, Randombobman said:

Currently entertained by flip flappers and the new digimon anime

If only it didn't release like once in 3-4 months when I forget the previous movie :(

I read Love Tyrant and Eromanga sensei aka Oreimo: diabetes edition. For some reason I still follow Shokugeki :/. I skim robot x laserbeam at work too.

Stupid superpower golf series LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently read Franken Fran. The ending was rather abrupt, but it was otherwise, really good. I began reading Kakegurui, and so far it's been pretty good.

Meanwhile I've been watching Mawaru Penguindrum. Was kind of expecting something else, but what I got was still pretty good. 

• 1 month later...

Currently watching the uncut Toonami re-airing of Outlaw Star, because heck yeah I'm going to rewatch one of my favorite old Toonami shows. To my pleasant surprise, the animation's aged pretty well in the years since I've seen it, and it does a good job of establishing Gene, Jim and Hilda as characters without painful exposition. I'll be watching every week for the next however many weeks until the first run ends or Toonami crushes my hopes and dreams and ends the run early.