What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Personally I think it's too early to tell, but Oreimo is definitely a candidate. That and The World God Only Knows so far.

I dunno, for me I think The World God Only Knows is vying for the best with Bakuman, and Ore No Imouto is hot on their heels.

But seriously, BakumanBakumanBakuman, it's pretty great so far, certainly has potential.

Yosuga no Sora and Fortune Arterial get honorary mention for being based on Visual Novels and having wtfpwn Openings (eufonius and Lia, <3), but also being somewhat generic, or in the case of FA "I can post what is happening on IRC and Hika can tell me what is going to happen next" generic.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Ore no Imouto and Kami no Misoshiru The World God Only Knows. The latter impressed me more so far. I'll refrain from reading the manga... at least for now.

A friend of mine reads Bakuman and likes it a lot, maybe I should pick it up eventually.

Fortune Arterial
Lia

brb

• 2 weeks later...

So I've started True Tears and discovered Eufonius does the opening theme song. The show itself is pretty nice as well.

Yeah, I've known Eufonius did the opening for a while. They also do a few of the insert songs I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so addicted I started watching Rurouni Kenshin again...

Makes sense to me! Though I usually skip some of the filler in the first season when I watch Kenshin.

I'm currently watching Gundam 00 and Gundam X. I'll also be watching Last Exile soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (so ridiculous lmao)

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (best title ever)

Bleach (sucks, but oh well)

Dragon Ball Kai

Gintama (taking forever since it's 201 eps)

Shinryaku! Ika Musume (very cute)

Are you talking about episode 8?

Yes, specifically episode 8, but that's just when I noticed. It's sort of led up to this, so if it continues I will be very displeased.

"Piss me off" was probably too harsh, actually. It's really just got me worried.

Edited by Sadistic Fox

Although it's not Anime I finished watching Conan The Adventurer. I don't care what people say that shows awesome.

For Anime... lets see. I started watching Gundam Wing and for some reason stopped half way in the series. I really need to finish that series last time I watched it was back on Toonami. Oh I'm getting Out Law Star on Netflixs. So, you can count that one too.

Although it's not Anime I finished watching Conan The Adventurer. I don't care what people say that shows awesome.

For Anime... lets see. I started watching Gundam Wing and for some reason stopped half way in the series. I really need to finish that series last time I watched it was back on Toonami. Oh I'm getting Out Law Star on Netflixs. So, you can count that one too.

Both Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star are good shows. I liked them both. Wing was also the first anime I watched. <3 Treize and Zechs.

Next on my list: Saiyuki

Yes, specifically episode 8, but that's just when I noticed. It's sort of led up to this, so if it continues I will be very displeased.

"Piss me off" was probably too harsh, actually. It's really just got me worried.

Well episode 8 was an anime original, the light novel had a completely different situation that wasn't filled with stupidity.