What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I'm watching Armored Trooper Votoms and Fang of the Sun Dougram. Love how they're drawn. And I love old school sci-fi from the 80s.

For some reason I can't watch modern anime unless its art style is different fron the standard CGI crap which burns my eyes. I can deal with it if the series or movie is actually entertaining and worth watching though.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh how is GTO? I've heard that's good.

Has anyone seen please teacher (I think that's what it's called), I would like someone's opinion on it.

It is the most perverted anime I have EVER seen.

* takes off anime list * Well, that is the end of that anime....(I'm assuming you're referring to please teacher and not GTO).

Back to Ghost Hunt.

I don't get it, actually. Neither GTO or Please Teacher are very perverted, at least by anime standards. There are many words I could use the describe Please Teacher, but "perverted" is most definitely not one of them.

I don't get it, actually. Neither GTO or Please Teacher are very perverted, at least by anime standards. There are many words I could use the describe Please Teacher, but "perverted" is most definitely not one of them.

* shrug * I'm not really into slice of life animes anyway, that was just like alien = might be cool, so no big lost.

I stay away from hentai, perverted, etc. animes, so * continues to take off list *

* takes off anime list * Well, that is the end of that anime....(I'm assuming you're referring to please teacher and not GTO).

Back to Ghost Hunt.

I was talking about GTO (I have no idea on Please teacher.)

and @Yui

how could you say GTO is not perverted?

@Hatari

why don't you watch Code Geass (ignore this part if you are already done).

Edited by Flint Echo

and @Yui

how could you say GTO is not perverted?

I guess it sort of is. There are just many series out there much more "perverted" than GTO is.

Well, that works too...* takes both off list * After posting that, I've heard please teacher is pretty bad too...

@Hatari

why don't you watch Code Geass (ignore this part if you are already done).

It's on my waiting list.. Soul Eater first though.

Edited by Hatari

GTO's not that creepy, it was toned down a lot from the manga. It also gets milder as the series progresses.

Just finished Ranma 1/2, currently on Gokudo-kun Manyuuki. Imagine Slayers but with the main character being completely amoral and selfish. I also need to finish Saint Seiya, the Asgard arc's fairly dull though.

...for some reason, I can't watch higurashi, even though i could watch claymore, hellsing and ghost hunt...weird.

and I've seen all the gory gross stuff...and it didn't bother me that much, but i can't watch it anyway.

Edited by Hatari

...for some reason, I can't watch higurashi, even though i could watch claymore, hellsing and ghost hunt...weird.

and I've seen all the gory gross stuff...and it didn't bother me that much, but i can't watch it anyway.

Watch Baccano then

(bad joke)

Finished Spice & Wolf a week ago.

Watching Beyblade Metal Fusion because it's on in the morning and I don't get out of bed early enough to miss it, so might as well watch it. Also Strike Witches, Nana and Kenichi on a weekly basis.

Oh yeah. I watched the first episode of Mitsudomoe season 2 last week. Hilarious as usual.

I should get around to watching Baccano and Durarara since they are pretty good apparently.

Finally watched Yu Yu Hakusho a few days ago, and dropped Slam Dunk after a dozen episodes.

Currently watching Oniichan no Koto etc., Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, Puella Magi Madoka, Casshern Sins and Cromartie High School.