What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching some Sword Art Online I can say this.

It has some great music!

Leave it to Kajiura to make some bangin' music.

Watching FSN: Unlimited Blade Works; Kuroko no Basuke; Yugioh Arc V; Nichijou

Enjoying Arslan Senki and Sidonia no Kishi a lot right now. And Unlimited Bladeworks too.

Owari no Seraph has my interest piqued with me questioning all the key player's true angle in the story and reason why the world is as is. I actually thought I would go in for the Ost alone.

Watching Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End and it's pretty cool, of the ones I tried to watch of this season, Seraph is the best so far, also watching Mahouka

Edited by Haon

Sailor Moon for nostalgia also starting Kill La Kill due to it being recommended to me and the fact that it was made by the same person who made Gurren Lagann.

I'm watching Monster atm. Damn good anime. Also I've recently finished Steins Gate, Trigun, Berserk, FLCL. Can't complain about any of those shows. however, FLCL was alright, not amazing.

Edited by Aizenberg

Shown Plastic Memories to the Anime Club. No one (including me) cried. So much for the feels....

Also, can someone tell me what anime/game this is from?

nXTyOFG.jpg

EDIT: Thank you, Red Fox, for finding it.

Edited by NoCashOtaku

I'm watching Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, and DanMachi is going on in the background.

I want to watch Kyoukai no Kanata, Another, and K-On, and of those three the first is the most likely I'll be watching first.

Edited by Big Boss

I'm watching PriPara, UBW, Go! Princess Precure, Show By Rock, and Assassination Classroom at the moment.

I like how most of those are ostensibly kid shows...

Man, I wanna pick more stuff up, but I can't until summer starts because I watch most shows with my little sister and she doesn't have time during the school year.

Edited by Yasako

Has anyone watched Plastic Memories? It's apparently really sad.

It's concept and story is definitely a sad one, and there are plenty of emotions going around in the show. I'm watching it and enjoying it so far, some times they over due some things but they generally keep to their theme. I think the MC and main girl are both very likeable. Overall it's worth a look, it's one of the better shows I'm watching this season. The imagery and music are good and yes, there will be plenty of sad stuff.

Anyone watched Amagi Brilliant Park? The concept alone has carried me to episode 3, but I'm not really sure I like the MC.

I've watched, made me laugh a lot. The MC gets better as time goes by, he won't become a completely different person from who you see in the beginning but he does do a lot of growing up through out the show. The tone of the show will be about the same as you have seen so far for the rest of the show.

Does anyone have some anime suggestions? Unlimited Blade Works is basically the only one I'm watching currently, and it's kind of hard to wait week by week.

Looking for something with (little to) no cheesecake exploitation of women, (little to) no annoying otaku culture insider jokes, and all the moe on a tight leash. Just good story, good characters, and having high quality animation and action helps.

I also like the Avatar series for whatever that's worth.

Does anyone have some anime suggestions? Unlimited Blade Works is basically the only one I'm watching currently, and it's kind of hard to wait week by week.

Looking for something with (little to) no cheesecake exploitation of women, (little to) no annoying otaku culture insider jokes, and all the moe on a tight leash. Just good story, good characters, and having high quality animation and action helps.

I also like the Avatar series for whatever that's worth.

I don't think I've ever seen an anime series with all of the above. Ever. It's always missing just one of those points.

Psycho-Pass fits the bill except for the animation part and possibly the good story part. Also I guess maybe cheesecake exploitation of women in that you get female victims onscreen for like two minutes??

I don't think I've ever seen an anime series with all of the above. Ever. It's always missing just one of those points.

Psycho-Pass fits the bill except for the animation part and possibly the good story part. Also I guess maybe cheesecake exploitation of women in that you get female victims onscreen for like two minutes??

Incidentally, Psycho-Pass was also the first thing to come to my mind.

I don't know what you (Radiant head) have seen, but off the top of my head there's: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Hunter x Hunter, Gurren Lagann, One Outs...some of my personal favorites, anyway. There's also Madoka Magica, which fits all your criteria except possibly the moe one, so you'll have to be the judge of that for yourself.