Epic Wins, Epic Fails, FE11 version

Jaybee

Fail:Marths fail stats

What is your definition of "fail"? The only real failure I had was a draft tourney Marth, and that's because he decided to get Defense-screwed (which is really bad for late chapters).

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

More Epic/Phail Lulz on my PT's:

More Epic Wins:

-My Roger in one playthrough had 18 Speed as a Lv20 General(in addition to him capping str/def/lck, which he does every damn time)without him reclassing once. IIRC, he was speed blessed by 6 points.

-My Draug once capped str at 20/20 without energy drops in another playthrough. Normally, for me, he caps only speed/defense.

-My ridiculously defense-blessed Kain. He had 22Def at 20/19.

More Epic Lulz(on my current PT)

*Note: Everybody is 20/20 unless I say otherwise.

-Dracoknight!Caeda with 19Str/20Def.

-Swordmaster!Navarre with 18Def.

-General!Draug with 60HP/26Str.

-Sage!Lena with 23Mag.

Fails(same PT):

-Berserker!Barst with only 20 Spd(hopefully, 56HP/30Str will make up for it).

-Marth in general(12Str/9Skl/16Spd? Are you joking?)

Epic Win: Marth's level includes Resistance and Caeda's level includes strength on chapter 1.Epic Lol: Boss abusing Caeda on chapter 1 with Javalin, and she criticals with a 54 hit 2 crt.Epic Fail: Horseman Wolf gains a single point of HP and strength only... twice. Also pretty much all of my characters are laughable. Darros had 4 levels with nothing, Ogma has 3 levels with nothing, and others.

Another Epic Win: During the Endgame, my stat-boosted Tiki did 54 damage to Medeus, but took 24 or so damage from him, which left Tiki 1 normal hit from the nearby Sniper plus 1 more hit from Medeus away from her death, but the Sniper didn't get a chance to attack Tiki before Medeus fell: After the Ballista tried to attack Tiki(and missed), after two priests partially healed Medeus, Medeus attacked Tiki before the Sniper even got a chance to attack, leaving Tiki in a near-death situation of hit-and-kill-Medeus-and-beat-the-game or die to the Sniper. She hit, killing Medeus, and escaped Dolhr alive and well... :)

• 1 month later...

Epic Win (H5)

Roshea being the bate at the beginning of his debut chapter, and dodging 4 attacks from the Steel Bow archer on the other side of the mountains.

Epic Fail

Same Chapter, Marth gains 6 levels (not 1 point in Str or Def, but 2 in Res)

Epic Win: Caeda consistently getting Strength throughout my H3! Draft run. I originally decided that she would be going Mage, but she didn't, having some 6 Str at level 4, and other stupid levels as well. Strength before early promotion at 16, and eventually ended on 20 Strength as a Draco. I did reclass to Pally for some chapters. But that's possibly the best Caeda I've ever gotten. Palla on the same playthrough actually got decent amounts of speed.

Epic Fail:

Gharnef: "Behold the almighty power of the dark magic tome *whateveritscalled*!" *1 damage*

Epic win:

Somebossdude: "You will not set foot inside this castle. You will die at my hand."

Merric: "ORLY?" *crits*

Chapter 6

H5 Epic Win - Barst proc.ing a crit with his hammer on an AK after dodging 2 archers

H5 Epic Phail - Lena casting Barrier on Nabarl, and Nabarl getting crit'd by an enemy mage w/ Elfire

• 4 weeks later...

Good thing this has not fallen to page 2 yet... In my opinion, it goes to show the quietness in this particular forum lately... Anyway...

Epic Normal Win: Nabarl/Navarre reaching Level 20 SM, with all max stats bar Mag as a result of gaining in HP and Defense(the only stats vital to SMs that my Nabarl/Navarre had yet to max until it reached Level 20)in two consecutive levels that started in the Ch. 16 Arena(aforementioned streak started with the Level 19 level-up screen), ended in that same Arena(same streak ended at the Level 20 level-up screen), and I didn't even have to power off and/or resume a battle save in the middle to see the streak happen! biggrin.gif

Epic Normal Fail: Athena dying in the Ch. 8 Arena cry.gif At that time, I had hoped to use her as a better training supporter, by means of earning gold for forging, than my other training supporter in those same means, Abel, in order to aid my planned Wi-Fi team's development, but, she died fighting in the Ch. 8 arena... sad.gif

Edited by shadowjam

Some Other Guy's Epic Fail: This guy I know told me his brother had three units left by Chapter Four. Marth, Jeigan...and I believe one of the fighters. He'd skipped all dialogue, which explained how he'd assumed Ogma would be as badass against lancers as he is against axemen.

Epic Fail: Tiki oneshots Michalis on low crit but then I accidentally warp Marth to the village instead of the gate and Tiki ends up with 5 uses of Divinestone left >_>

Epic fail: Cain misses the first boss with 82 hit (the boss had 2 HP left), and gets doubled and killed

Epic win: Wrys gains magic and speed 3 levels in a row (I used him as a sage after)

Edited by Ken Zomg

the faile.... playing through 3* difficulty and basically everyone dying but Marth, Julian, and Barst.... (PRE-chapter 4)

the win.... Marth is a BEAST... the "king chess piece" hah~

I've been getting crappy levelups this past playthrough. Nabarl's gaining nothing but HP, Cain is gaining nothing but HP and Skill, Abel's gaining nothing but HP, Skill and Defense...

• 3 weeks later...

Epic Fail: Lena with fail 8 magic at LV 20/-- and Abel not making enough SPD and STR (he hates me)

Epic Win: Arena-abusing Cain resulting to KABOOM!Dodge-killer tank stats!

Edited by Frostbite

Win and fail (I guess?) - Currently on a redhead run. Here's my horses:

Name      Level   HP   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Luk   Def   Res
Cain      16.87   32   14     0    14    12    10    13     0
Matthis   10.82   28    7     0     3     8     2    11     0
Vyland    10.24   24    8     0     6     9     4     8     0
Radd      11.10   26   15     0     4    11     7    14     0

Cain's beating his averages handily, Matthis is being a failure or average in everything except Defense, Vyland is ever-so-slightly above average, and Radd is kicking the crap out of his averages and everyone else (I'll take -1 HP and Skill for +5 Strength, +3 Speed, and +2 Defense).

Fail: Wrys gaining 3 lvls as a Paladin, and gaining NOTHING.

Epic Fail: Horace Gaining 4 lvls as a Hero, same thing

Supremely Epic Fail: Midia gaining 5 Lvls as a Dragon Knight, only gaining 1 point in Res