I'm baaaaack again

Luminothe

Well, that was my second suspension, 2 weeks this time ,wow! Tino must really hate me. Well, anyway, because I'm in danger of a permanent ban, I probably won't be poopy mouthing until july or august.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have to wait around 15 weeks in order for my warn to zero out, and a bit longer for everyone to forgt about my poopy topics. Then I'll post one again and only get warned. It is way to fun just to quit it.

Edited by Luminothe

Well, I have to wait around 15 weeks in order for my warn to zero out, and a bit longer for everyone to forgt about my poopy topics. Then I'll post one again and only get warned. It is way to fun just to quit it.

Ah, the confessions of a troll...this may just be useful,I'll keep this.

Thank you.

"Good hit. You killed an idiot."

Seriously, Luminothe, I hate the word idiot and don't like to use it. You should know when your idiocy has gone to far.

Lets see the definition of idiot.

Mental age <2. No common regard for safety.

Trust me, people will remember those topics.

You still have a warn history, jackass.

Y'know, something the mods and admins can see?

Just go and ban him already.....

Well, the only admin right now is Jyo and Vincent's too nice to banhammer...

Unless mods can ban. I always see conflicting things about that.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

I would also appreciate it if Bk201 would just fucking leave me alone(yes I did just swear, kinda shows how mad I am). You continually antagonize me over and over, please just leave me alone you creep!

Edited by Luminothe