I'm baaaaack again

Luminothe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm asking you to leave me alon as in not respond to me, make cracks about me, make fun of, just please, would act like I don't exist. You acuse me of antagonizing you but you are so arrogant you are incapable of seeing how you harm others. You have afflicted so many attrocities upon me this yer that I'm in danger of being kicked out of school. Why? Because you are incapable of seeing that i am dealing with some significant anxiety problems and am on the verge of killing myself! You continue to prod me until I finally snap! You have no idea how much pain you have been causing me and if you have a shread of moral fiber or empathy you will STOP

Like I said, he said it, not me. Soo...

It funny how BK and Luminothe both want to kill themselves.

What the. I'm not suicidal.

If you don't want to be annoyed, then don't make topics like this.

I remember a quote with you saying you want to kill youself because of him in OJ's empire. Or something of the like.

No. I think it was different. And if it was it was most definitely a joke. I'm not depressed in any way. Just annoyed by his attempts to leave a mark similar to all the other users who ended up in the group Banned. Like Hextapos who posted... Well you know what.

You don't have to be depressed to be suicidal. :)

I don't feel like quote hunting atm either......

I remember a quote with you saying you want to kill youself because of him in OJ's empire. Or something of the like.

No. I think it was different. And if it was it was most definitely a joke. I'm not depressed in any way. Just annoyed by his attempts to leave a mark similar to all the other users who ended up in the group Banned. Like Hextapos who posted... Well you know what.

I'm not suicidal either. It was probably a joke or me just getting pissed off. I'm not that irrational.

Everything I do is either for fun or an accident. I have never tried to purrposelt upset or harm another person in my life. Unlike you bk201

Everything I do is either for fun or an accident. I have never tried to purrposelt upset or harm another person in my life. Unlike you bk201

But you admitted you were a troll, basically. So...you DO purposely annoy. :mellow:

I'm not suicidal either. It was probably a joke or me just getting pissed off. I'm not that irrational.

A joke then. I'll find the quote later......

Bullshit. So you coincidently threw the soccer ball five times, hitting other kids every single time? Provide a better response that doesn't have multiple exceptions. You are the one who makes topics to annoy.

Well, that was my second suspension, 2 weeks this time ,wow! Tino must really hate me. Well, anyway, because I'm in danger of a permanent ban, I probably won't be poopy mouthing until july or august.

Confessions of a Troll: A Hit Series.

O_O Oh well. It was joke though but some people might come to a conclusion I'm suicidal. Maybe the name VI-952 is more appropriate there.

O_O Oh well. It was joke though but some people might come to a conclusion I'm suicidal. Maybe the name VI-952 is more appropriate there.

Eh, I don't want to go quote searching on a blackberry.....

Eh, I don't want to go quote searching on a blackberry.....

Nice phone.

....Wait, he THREW a soccer ball? Was he the goalie?

No. Out of bounds. So he takes. Throws it. Hits a kid and rolls forward out of bounds. He was saying my morals were twisted for saying it was wrong. Then he threw a lock at me.

As expected. He can't back up his argument.

You're trash at arguing and yet you're oh so confident in your shoddy skills.

No, I'm pointing out the obvious. He does troll to annoy.

Doesn't change what I said.

....Wait, he THREW a soccer ball? Was he the goalie?

No. Out of bounds. So he takes. Throws it. Hits a kid and rolls forward out of bounds. He was saying my morals were twisted for saying it was wrong. Then he threw a lock at me.

I expected that it would be out of bounds.....

....What.