I'm baaaaack again

Luminothe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected. He can't back up his argument.

You're trash at arguing and yet you're oh so confident in your shoddy skills.

No, I'm pointing out the obvious. He does troll to annoy.

Doesn't change what I said.

And skills of trolling aren't shoddy?

....Wait, he THREW a soccer ball? Was he the goalie?

No. Out of bounds. So he takes. Throws it. Hits a kid and rolls forward out of bounds. He was saying my morals were twisted for saying it was wrong. Then he threw a lock at me.

I expected that it would be out of bounds.....

....What.

=P

What you were doing to me and Bananas was trolling? I don't think it was worthy of being called that.

How does Luminothe look like in real life, by the way?

What you were doing to me and Bananas was trolling? I don't think it was worthy of being called that.

How does Luminothe look like in real life, by the way?

No. I wasn't trolling.

Lucius with brown hair, glasses, and doesn't look as much like a woman,

Don't you dare go around breaking the rules once more, if you do, the mods are going to use the Banhammer, but instead of breaking the rules, it will be your head.

I was bouncing it off of The kids feet so I could move it down the field with throws. ANd I did not throw the lock. Bk201 was accusing me of being a mad bomber who sends letter bombs so I sild the lock at him, I thought he was wearing shoes. But he was bearfoot so it hurt.

I was bouncing it off of The kids feet so I could move it down the field with throws. ANd I did not throw the lock. Bk201 was accusing me of being a mad bomber who sends letter bombs so I sild the lock at him, I thought he was wearing shoes. But he was bearfoot so it hurt.

Firstly. Hitting someone in the chest is not their foot.

Secondly. I was not accusing you of being a mad bomber. I was pointing out that hurting other to get your way is so like the people who cause destruction and strife everywhere.

Thirdly. It didn't hit. I wasn't barefoot. The point is you got mad and resorted to violence.

.....What.

What NoName said.

Maybe you two should take your childish squabbles to the PMs instead.

That won't stop him from making more topics like that will it? I blocked PMs from him and I'm not allowing them. Otherwise an influx of spam follows.

Or you can tell me if you go for S ranks.

FUCK no. S-Ranks in Zero 1 are hard. I've only gotten an S-Rank in Zero 4.

I've gotten A ranks though, but S? Eh...

That won't stop him from making more topics like that will it? I blocked PMs from him and I'm not allowing them. Otherwise an influx of spam follows.

Oh, ok. So bringing it out into the open solves everything.

FREE SHITSTORM FOR THE MASSES! UNLIMITED TIME OFFER!

Oy...

Man, it's hard to believe I'm friends with both of these guys in rl. Scene from a coupla weeks ago: I need to set up a health project with Luminothe, but he's hiding from BK, who is right there. He refuses to come with me. So I ask BK to leave, and refuses to do what Luminothe wants. So I go back to Luminothe and try dragging him to BK to show him he will get no pain. It doesn't work. So I ask BK to leave again, and he refuses again. This keeps going until advisory starts.

Anyway, I'm remaining neutral on the matter. On one hand, BK is logically wondering why Luminothe still thinks he is taking mental damage from BK. The other side, Luminothe seems to be honestly depressed and wondering himself what the problem is.

Edited by Kinata

Oy...

Man, it's hard to believe I'm friends with both of these guys in rl. Scene from a coupla weeks ago: I need to set up a health project with Luminothe, but he's hiding from BK, who is right there. He refuses to come with me. So I ask BK to leave, and refuses to do what Luminothe wants. So I go back to Luminothe and try dragging him to BK to show him he will get no pain. It doesn't work. So I ask BK to leave again, and he refuses again. This keeps going until advisory starts.

Anyway, I'm remaining neutral on the matter. On one hand, BK is logically wondering why Luminothe still thinks he is taking mental damage from BK. The other side, Luminothe seems to be honestly depressed and wondering himself what the problem is.

Coo' story bro.