Luminothe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oy...

Man, it's hard to believe I'm friends with both of these guys in rl. Scene from a coupla weeks ago: I need to set up a health project with Luminothe, but he's hiding from BK, who is right there. He refuses to come with me. So I ask BK to leave, and refuses to do what Luminothe wants. So I go back to Luminothe and try dragging him to BK to show him he will get no pain. It doesn't work. So I ask BK to leave again, and he refuses again. This keeps going until advisory starts.

Anyway, I'm remaining neutral on the matter. On one hand, BK is logically wondering why Luminothe still thinks he is taking mental damage from BK. The other side, Luminothe seems to be honestly depressed and wondering himself what the problem is.

Whats with your area and Fire Emblem Fans!

Not a single person at my school besides me knows what it is aside from super smash bros.

Believe it or not, there's a fourth at our school, but he is not a member of SF (as far as I know), and he's a year younger, so we don't talk. A part of the reason is that Luminothe introduced me to the series, and I introduced him to Bomberman :).

Believe it or not, there's a fourth at our school, but he is not a member of SF (as far as I know), and he's a year younger, so we don't talk. A part of the reason is that Luminothe introduced me to the series, and I introduced him to Bomberman :).

Well, I already introduced Fire Emblem too my friend, so maybe there's still hope...

You're one lucky b*stard