EB's Artsy Artwork

Anacybele

And what's wrong with it? I can't fix anything if I don't know what exactly needs fixed.

Also, do you have anything more to say? What about Skye? Did you even like my pictures, for that matter? xP

Edited by Eternal Bond

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for borrowing your art. =P

30dgq5ejpg.png

Basically, her foot looks like it's bended. I think you should fix the ankle, maybe it'll make the leg looks better.

Alright, you ask for it. Don't blame me for being mean. :3

Skye? He's alright. human anatomy is correct. The position of his arms and legs is correct, too.

Although I think the hair is kinda weird. I mean the hair band.

Try this maybe.

And this.

I just giving you some advices. I'm not an good artist or anything. So draw the way you like, k?

What? Firstly, that's her right leg.

Second, I've been told that a pose like that is natural. I used a similar leg pose for a Zelda fan character awhile back and people said it looked fine.

And whose hair? Also, hair in Fire Emblem looks a little different from anime hair, but that's still good advice if I ever draw something anime styled, so thanks.

Edited by Eternal Bond

What? Firstly, that's her right leg.

Second, I've been told that a pose like that is natural. I used a similar leg pose for a Zelda fan character awhile back and people said it looked fine.

And whose hair? Also, hair in Fire Emblem looks a little different from anime hair, but that's still good advice if I ever draw something anime styled, so thanks.

I'm bad at position...

Must be because I have issue with the ankle. =P

FE hairs style is similar to anime hair. But anyway you're welcome.

Yep, a pairing. ;D

Although a different OC pairing was hinted before them in the fanfic. It should be easy to guess who if you've read it. XD

But thanks, Proto. :3

By the way, does Faline's face resemble Mia's at all? Because right after I posted, I noticed her face kinda did remind me of her...

They are really great! You have quite a gift in drawing.

Your characters look great.

BTW, I was watching your images and saw that of the armor tutorial, I was wondering, if you'll continued them?

I have many problems when designning a character's armor.

Thanks and keep drawing!

I forgot about my armor tutorial. I need to touch up that first part of it though. I think I can make the actual armor drawings on it look better. xP

But thanks, Light Lord. :3

By the way, does Faline's face resemble Mia's at all? Because right after I posted, I noticed her face kinda did remind me of her...

I don't see any resemblance at all. It looks familiar to me for some reason, like some Pegasus Knight, but I don't think it resembles any specific FE character.

Wow! Your artwork is really pretty. I love your style. ^_^

That means quite a lot, coming from the best fanart hunter in this forest.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a new picture! I'm entering this in a contest at another website. :3

The_Lonely_Boy_by_Great_Aether.png

Check out my DA to read about it.

Oh, before reading the description though, here's a hint: you'll find younger versions of two characters in my FE fanfic. ;3