EB's Artsy Artwork

Anacybele

Behold, Ike is finished! :3

Since he's Ike and he's the awesomest character ever, I'll post the actual image instead of a DA link. x3

Ike___Dawn_of_Darkness_by_Great_Aether.png

Check DA for more info!

Remember, Ike is awesome. <3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, new picture. :3

YoungIke.png

I sketched a young Ike! He's a young boy who dreams of being a master swordsman and surpassing his father. I mean he said in PoR that he wanted that when he was younger, so yeah. Kind of inspired me a little. :3

I want to draw Young Elincia too!

Mist is already young. XD

I wouldn't have to change her much. I was going to do young Elincia instead. :3

Nice. Are you gonna draw the Pegasus as well? I would imagine baby pegasi to look really cute and adorable.

Woops, I never noticed those posts! My bad! D:

Proto: you know, that's not a bad idea, but I think the Pegasus would still be grown up since it was used by Elincia's great grandmother. xP

Amelia: Mist is cute, yeah, but I think a young Elincia would just look absolutely adorable. I can't wait to draw her!

But ANYWAY, I finished coloring Young Ike!

YoungIkecolor.png

Check DA for more info. :3

• 1 month later...

It's about time I posted something here again. I got around to finishing the Young Elincia sketch today. I've been busy with schoolwork and revising my FE fanfic lately. xP

youngElincia001.png

Isn't she cute? I was thinking of PoR Elincia when drawing this. Her dress is going to be orange and all that stuff. :3

Oh, and she's supposed to look curious since she was raised away from public and in an imperial villa. :P

Edited by Eternal Bond

It's about time I posted something here again. I got around to finishing the Young Elincia sketch today. I've been busy with schoolwork and revising my FE fanfic lately. xP

youngElincia001.png

Isn't she cute? I was thinking of PoR Elincia when drawing this. Her dress is going to be orange and all that stuff. :3

Oh, and she's supposed to look curious since she was raised away from public and in an imperial villa. :P

Aww, she looks cute. Great job, it looks really good. I'm eagerly waiting for the colored version.

Thanks. :3

Hey, I've started a new sketch btw. It's another Fire Emblem character I made. In progress version:

Skyeprogress001.jpg

His name is Skye and he's an archer, as you can see. :3

He's Bryan's best friend (you know, the guy with the lance, green armor, and olive green hair) and has a younger brother as well. I only hope Skye's hair doesn't make him look too much like Forde. xP

Edited by Eternal Bond

Don't worry, he's not blonde. Skye's hair is light blue. ;P

EDIT: Joey: Oh gee, thanks. >.>

Edited by Eternal Bond

Aaaand, colored! ;D

youngElinciacolor.png

Nice. I especially liked the way you colored the green hair.

Thanks. :3

Hey, I've started a new sketch btw. It's another Fire Emblem character I made. In progress version:

Skyeprogress001.jpg

His name is Skye and he's an archer, as you can see. :3

He's Bryan's best friend (you know, the guy with the lance, green armor, and olive green hair) and has a younger brother as well. I only hope Skye's hair doesn't make him look too much like Forde. xP

Looks pretty good so far. I find it funny how he's holding the bow but that's only because of the pose. Did you draw his younger brother yet?

No, but I will in due time. :]

Thanks, Proto. :3

EDIT: Joey: It's alright. I just really hate it when someone says this OC of mine looks like character x when my character doesn't bear much resemblance or isn't supposed to bear much at all.

Edited by Eternal Bond

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, not only do I have a completed Skye sketch to show, but I've got another drawing that I did in the meantime since I had a bit of trouble coming up with ideas to finish Skye in the first place. xP

Here's Skye:

qp2wt5.jpg

And a little more info on him:

He's one of my many Fire Emblem fan characters as I said before, and a fairly important character in my FE fanfic, Dawn of Darkness. Skye is the rather hot-headed best friend of Bryan (he's posted on my DA) and the older brother of Kye (a rogue, which is a thief). Although he sometimes gets an attitude with people, particularly the lance knight Leona, he's shown to have a softer side as well when speaking the truth about his relationship with his brother to Azura (the story's main lord). He intends to seek advice from Ike in order to help improve the bond between the two brothers.

By the way, I totally love his facial expression. XD

My second drawing is of the Pegasus knight Faline:

30dgq5e.jpg

Faline is a Pegasus knight from the nation of Cilae. She pretends to side with the enemy in order to find Bryan, whom she met a year prior to DoD's events, Azura, and the rest of the gang. She joins their side afterwards, of course, and is shown to have a major crush on Bryan. Faline is pretty optimistic and sometimes cheerful even during tough times, though this quickly changes when she witnesses Bryan beginning to worry more than usual and comforts him. She greatly cares about and supports him and despite the fact that Bryan knows next to nothing about the subject (and Faline detects this too), she manages to get him to realize his developing love for her as well. x3

Edited by Eternal Bond