I love Fire Emblem.

Inui

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pst! Click the little icon to the right of your name!

Was this functionality just recently added? I remember trying to see what that icon did a few months ago and nothing happened.

EDIT: Just 373 posts? This means I'll have to add in my posts from the off-topic board and Introductions manually. :(

Edited by Hero

Yeah, I recently saw yours there and went "Wut." And I'm the highest on this forum by quite a lot.

I am the 4th highest on FEP with almost 6,000 and the 4th highest on Smashboards with almost 17,000.

You're going to lose your spot here eventually! Mwahahaha!

Ah, Comrade Inui, I salute you. You might perhaps remember me from FEFF as Captain Yossarian/Alexander Kerensky, although probably not, I was never terribly active. It is good to see some old blood--these young whipper snappers make me feel old.

Oh, and if there are Brawl players here, I'm literally a top player in that game. I've been ranked 4th in NJ, the strongest individual state, for quite some time, and have many national level accomplishments. Mew2King teamed with me and we won a national...twice. :)

Yep, I'm a definite Brawl player. Probably not as good as you are, but then again, I usually have no competition to push me to get better, when I win about 90% of the time while playing Random Characters. //sigh, maybe I should find new challenges...

With English writing, neither does "ro." Both ways of romanizing her name ("Holo" and "Horo") are technically correct because English doesn't have a character that makes that specific sound.

Plus, when you say "Horo" or hear someone say it without the proper Japanese pronunciation, it sounds like "whore."

Not really "correct", accepted would be a better way to phrase it. Correct romanizing only allows for 'ro', at least in Hepburn, Nihon-shiki, and Kunrei-shiki. Sure, some ad-hoc methods may use 'lo', but all major systems of romanization have ろ->ro.

Personally, I tend to side with systems geared more towards one-to-one mappings.

Yep, I'm a definite Brawl player. Probably not as good as you are, but then again, I usually have no competition to push me to get better, when I win about 90% of the time while playing Random Characters. //sigh, maybe I should find new challenges...

Go to Smashboards.com and/or AllisBrawl.com to find players.

Welcome. I see you're fitting in well, which is good.

On the topic of post counts, we're apparently too good for them.

I would like to find out how hard you will beat me into the ground at Brawl, assuming you go online with it of course.