FE7 HHM Ranked Tier List

Colonel M

You mean you aren't happy to be rid of the ranked list?

No, why should I? I really don't see what all the bitch-fitting is about.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Cynthia calls it!

That was quite amazing. She got in there just in time, too.

No, why should I? I really don't see what all the bitch-fitting is about.

Okay, my mistake. You didn't disagree with dondon back on feG so I thought...

Name instances where CATS flipped out like the rest of you.

Exactly.

I don't need to be his "fan" or whatever to see that.

Exactly.

Whoa whoa whoa, no one was insulting you for it (yet). I personally don't really care who it is (though I should say I'd prefer someone from GameFAQs to be the editor), I just thought it was awesome how Cynthia made that post in the same minute as you replied with her prediction.

Exactly.

Whatever the circumstances, I don't think it heavily detracts from how amusing Cynthia calling it was.

If you say so, guys.

CATS flipped out about Chainey? I don't think I've ever seen him flame or troll, and I follow his posts.

If you say so, guys.

CATS flipped out about Chainey? I don't think I've ever seen him flame or troll, and I follow his posts.

He outright admitted to trolling in the Nino vs. Lilina topic.

Not to mention being borderline in the old FE7 Tier List topic (Ranked), which was where it started with Paperblade's calling out of Mia. But w/e, it doesn't deter him from being chosen. IIRC Bblade took it from Jaffar7 or Mori, so I simply asked if a GFAQs person wanted to run it first. Is that such a goddamn problem?

If you say so, guys.

???

Topic

Quote from Inui from said topic:

"CATS, Reikken, and Solid troll SF so hard it's not even funny. When you realize that, perhaps you'll see how much better they are than everyone else. I've actually debated them in tournaments when they are serious. Go read some of their stuff. It's crazy."

So is he a troll or isn't he?

LOL

Did you actually read the posts? His "trolling" is just arguing stuff well and then being amused by elitist reactions. Hardly awful or real trolling. He doesn't do it to the degree of Solid, though.

LOL

Did you actually read the posts? His "trolling" is just arguing stuff well and then being amused by elitist reactions. Hardly awful or real trolling. He doesn't do it to the degree of Solid, though.

You can't tell me you seriously believe that.

Oh wait, I forgot. You're Inui talking about something CATS said.

Now all we need to do is assume that Lot is a tier over Fir because Solid said so and he agrees with me.

Anyway, bb or GFAQs member (Life Admiral or Mori), you are free to start this at anytime. Hopefully this goes down with trollin' glory.

(Sorry Sirius).

Now all we need to do is assume that Lot is a tier over Fir because Solid said so and he agrees with me.

Anyway, bb or GFAQs member (Life Admiral or Mori), you are free to start this at anytime. Hopefully this goes down with trollin' glory.

(Sorry Sirius).

I'll take it. Tang (Mori) probably isn't interested in doing it. And Port did offer it to me earlier. If anyone doesn't like it, tell me privately and I'll work out a deal with you.