FE6 revamp hack

Deliriyum

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he was changing it to FE7 instead I think.

yeah.....Some people will just not be blinking....or moving their mouth when they talk for that matter. Also I realize that Joseph, Ellie, and Eddie have bad palletes

He's got a point, it easier to hack 7 and 8, more people are familar with it and could help you with it. It's your call, but I don't think 6 was made perfectly, many of the bosses are cheap recolors. You could say that for FE7 too, but in FE7, the bosses remotly looked like their in battle sprites, while in FE6, they didn't.

I've noticed you wanted help with faces, I could help out if you wanted, but I only splice as of now. You'd have to be either quite specific or extremely broad, in the middle doesn't work with me.

When i said perfectly i meant that there where no unused data or glitch

I have finished Lyn mode, Can I just post the UPS file here or do I need to upload it somewhere then post the link?

when I say finished, I mean that there are still a few minor problems that need to be fixed. Most notably are people's chibis, and making people say "her"/"she" when referring to Hadasa(originally Wil)

Edited by Core

For some reason i cant extract it

hmm, lemme try and see if I can do it.

I was able to download it, and extract it, I didn't try applying it because I didn't want to make another FE7 file. What are you trying to extract it with? I just right click and click extract all, then it prompts me though the extraction wizard.

Anyways, as I am playing this, I am noticing more errors, like Erk and Rath still having their names, and Lucius still has his name and his face sprite is messed up.

Edited by Core

hmm, lemme try and see if I can do it.

I was able to download it, and extract it, I didn't try applying it because I didn't want to make another FE7 file. What are you trying to extract it with? I just right click and click extract all, then it prompts me though the extraction wizard.

Anyways, as I am playing this, I am noticing more errors, like Erk and Rath still having their names, and Lucius still has his name and his face sprite is messed up.

I used Winrar

I'll probably test it out tuesday (the 23rd) and send you a text file with all the errors I noticed.

Ok. I'll probably update it one more time before then with the things I noticed fixed.

Oh. I don't use winrar so I don't really know how to help you. I used 7Zip to turn it into a zip file though, so maybe you need 7Zip?

Edited by Core

• 5 months later...

UPDATE

I might have a major problem that is threatening to the entire existence of this hack. I'm hoping that Xeld at FEU might know something about it, but if he doesn't then I pretty much have to start from scratch.

What's the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

...After five months, I doubt it matters.

Psh, I hope this isn't dead. You never know. If something interests me, and it hasn't been a year since the last post, I at least try to get a response.