Just wondering, but

uguu

What was the first Fire Emblem that you've played? The first Fire Emblem that I played was FE8: SS.

Edited by VincentASM

Fire Emblem 7. I learned of the series from SSBM and anticipated the release of the first English release. I remember how excited I was when I found out it was confirmed to come to the US XD

Edit: I swear I did not say something stupid here 1 year and 6 months ago. I swear it. Although

Edit: You got it. You linked to Hika!Boat saying SoS is homosexual.

SoS is still homosexual

Edited by Boat

Same for me really....

I got interested from SSBM, then saw FE7 on the shelf at Wal-mart and decided to get it.

I was SO happy that a game was made that I LOVED this much. I then learned of FE6 being the same storyline as FE7 and decided to import. When I did that, I fell even more in love with FE6, which is still my favorite :)

Then I played them in order of release up to now. (Actually FE10 is becoming a favorite of mine).

Blazing Sword. I noticed it in one of those advertisements that came packaged with GBA games. I thought it looked pretty good, and it was around Christmas time, so I let my parents know about it. :) Since then, I've managed to play all of them except Radiant Dawn.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I tried FE2 and 4 at about the same time....

Am I the only one who started with a NES/SNES game? ._.;

Nah, I started with FE5 :3 Then I moved on to FE4 when FE5 started being too difficult for me... I only got interested in the series through my brother, but at first I found it really annoying when he was fanboying over a japanese FE6 which I couldn't understand @_@.