Sign in to follow this  
uguu

Just wondering, but

What was the first Fire Emblem that you've played? The first Fire Emblem that I played was FE8: SS.

Edited by VincentASM

That would be Sword of Seals.

It was my favourite game at the time, despite me being unable to understand the majority of the game. I can't bear to play it anymore though XD

Fire Emblem 7. I learned of the series from SSBM and anticipated the release of the first English release. I remember how excited I was when I found out it was confirmed to come to the US XD

I didn't have the internet at that time, but I can imagine ^^

I did read that FE7 was being released in English eventually, which at that time I cancelled my Japanese version order : P

Edit: I swear I did not say something stupid here 1 year and 6 months ago. I swear it. Although

Edit: You got it. You linked to Hika!Boat saying SoS is homosexual.

SoS is still homosexual

Edited by Boat

FE7. I had heard of the game before hand but when I saw my friend playing it he got me really interested, and now I'm more hooked then he is.

My first FE, was Path of Radiance.

Then I tried FE7, and then got a translated FE6 onto my Computer.

And then of course, FE10.

Same for me really....

I got interested from SSBM, then saw FE7 on the shelf at Wal-mart and decided to get it.

I was SO happy that a game was made that I LOVED this much. I then learned of FE6 being the same storyline as FE7 and decided to import. When I did that, I fell even more in love with FE6, which is still my favorite :)

Then I played them in order of release up to now. (Actually FE10 is becoming a favorite of mine).

My first FE game was FE7, and at that time I didn't even relise that there were other games at the time... -Nods-.

D: It seems like I'm one of the few who didn't find FE from SSBM...

Blazing Sword. I noticed it in one of those advertisements that came packaged with GBA games. I thought it looked pretty good, and it was around Christmas time, so I let my parents know about it. :) Since then, I've managed to play all of them except Radiant Dawn.

Gaiden, weirdly enough ._.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I tried FE2 and 4 at about the same time....

Am I the only one who started with a NES/SNES game? ._.;

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I tried FE2 and 4 at about the same time....

Am I the only one who started with a NES/SNES game? ._.;

Nah, I started with FE5 :3 Then I moved on to FE4 when FE5 started being too difficult for me... I only got interested in the series through my brother, but at first I found it really annoying when he was fanboying over a japanese FE6 which I couldn't understand @[email protected]

FE7 was my first, and it remains my favorite to this day. SSBM made me aware that the series existed, so I had to pick it up when I saw an English version.

7 for me and I just branched off from there. Seems like that is how most people got their start.

FE7. One of my friends bought a used version on the recommendation of his friend and then I borrowed it from him. I soon came to love it and bought it from him.

7 for me and I just branched off from there. Seems like that is how most people got their start.

Yeah... That's how I got my start also. FE7 was epic.