Just wondering, but

uguu

I'll again add to the list of those whose first Fire Emblem game was FE7. I saw a copy of Nintendo Power at a bookstore and it had Fire Emblem written on the cover. As Marth was my best character in Super Smash Brother Melee, I recognized the series's name and picked up the magazine. I still have that magazine as well as the original box and manual for FE7.

Just like SMaster777. I got into fire emblem through SSBM. My mom let me and my bro buy a game boy game for vacation and i got Mario and Luigi superstar saga and my bro didn't know what to get. Then he saw FE7 and decided to get that cuz we thought that roy and marth were in it. We found out later that they weren't in that FE, but we both played the game and REALLY liked it. And then it just kinda all exploded from there

Just like SMaster777. I got into fire emblem through SSBM. My mom let me and my bro buy a game boy game for vacation and i got Mario and Luigi superstar saga and my bro didn't know what to get. Then he saw FE7 and decided to get that cuz we thought that roy and marth were in it. We found out later that they weren't in that FE, but we both played the game and REALLY liked it. And then it just kinda all exploded from there

Roy's in Fire Emblem 7... in some special ending. :mellow:

FE 8 for me. I didn't get it for the gameplay, I got it because the sprite work was so amazing. And it just happened to be a really fun game.

Of course, I sucked at it, and everyone's always like dude FE8 is teh ez pie! Which damages my self confidence to no end.

FE4. Damn, a lot of sleepless nights thanks to it(I still "love" playing it, though), so watch out. Some dude at a Yu-gi-oh forum I used to frequent gave me the game since I was rom hunting at the time and I told him I was curious about the series.

FE 7 or FE 8 were the first I played ( I don't know which), but ,sadly, I never finished either because they were my friend's who moved away a year after he moved in and I never started playing until after about half of that time had passed... <_