Phoenix

SixSealsLogo.gif

By Phoenix

FIRE EMBLEM: The Six Seals

FAQ:

Q: What is "Fire Emblem"?

A: ... ... ... get out.... :mellow:

Q: What is an "airship"?

A: It's a ship that flies around like an airplane, only a hundred times larger.

Airship Illustrations

Q: What is a "Dragon Lord"?

A: A Dragon Lord is a title given to the strongest dragon of a given element. There are only six primary elements and so there are only six Dragon Lords:

Zalera

Viniskar

Inazuma

Leviathan

Vertigo

Megalith

Q: What is a "seal"?

A: Sometimes they are small trinkets. They usually symbolize things in royal families, like who an heir is. The seals of the Dragon Lords however are literal power seals. They absorb and store light and dark energy.

Q: What is a "Vanguard"?

A: A Vanguard is a species of dragon in the story. They are on average, around eighty to a hundred feet tall(when standing on two legs), and they are very powerful.

They can live for up to five thousand years and are far more intelligent than humans. Vanguards have mind reading abilities, high elemental affinity, and are very hard to kill.

The definition of the word Vanguard is "forward advancing forces".

Q: What is a "Drakess"?

A: A Drakess is a female dragon. The term "drakess" is the a formal way of saying "lady". They mean the same thing, only drakess is of the dragonkind.

Q: Why are there aerial battles in this Fire Emblem story?

A: Read the last chapter of the first story, and you'll see how it happened.

This is a document explaining detailing the history of airships, what they are, how they function, and what they are used for, as well as all the different types.

This is also relevant.

Edited by Phoenix

• 1 month later...

I've admittedly only briefly skimmed through some of your chapters, but I do wish to note that I am genuinely impressed with the amount of work and effort you've evidently invested in this project and I think it's a pity you've yet to receive any responses.

I've admittedly only briefly skimmed through some of your chapters, but I do wish to note that I am genuinely impressed with the amount of work and effort you've evidently invested in this project and I think it's a pity you've yet to receive any responses.

Me and my projects :awesome:

Well if it's a pity you can hop on the "spread the word" team :)

I'd probably get a lot more reads if I posted it on Fanfiction.net, but I'm comfortable here. I'll endure until the story is finished and people get interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I've read the entire thing so far (I think) and it's excellent. It might use a ton of cliches, and it might be hard to follow at times, but so does Chrono Trigger an I like that game too, so... keep up the good work!

Every time I say that it feels like i'm demanding someone to do good =/

Edited by Reinfleche

• 2 weeks later...

I liked them a lot! I'm really happy when there's new chapters... am I the only person who reads it? If I am, that means 100% of the people who read it like it :D

Also, the picture at the top of the page is inactive nao.

Edited by Lightning

I liked them a lot! I'm really happy when there's new chapters... am I the only person who reads it? If I am, that means 100% of the people who read it like it :D

Also, the picture at the top of the page is inactive nao.

The picture will get replaced once I make a logo for Act 2 to replace it with.

I check the keep and share website every now and then, and I don't think you can account for nearly two hundred total chapter reads :unsure::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of realistic losses, Chapters 13, and 13x are up. I can't release chapter 13* until I'm done writing it. It introduces two more characters from the original story and I've got subplot issues to work out :facepalm:

Be forewarned. Chapter 13x is one of the most heartstring tugging things I've ever written. Maybe it'll affect readers differently, but it was difficult to even go back and proofread for me.

Hopefully ... I'll have chapter 13* up by the end of next week, but don't count on it, I'm having a hard time pulling the three stories along the same time line.

The three chapters 14s will probably be up a lot sooner than I originally expected if I can curve this writer's block.

Forgot to comment oh noez! I did read 13 already, and it's looking good. Haven't got to 13x yet, but if it's up to or exceeding your normal standards then it passes as far as I'm concerned :)