Gettin' high

DeSu

Asphyxiation(spelling?)?

Ah yeah, sometimes I'll stick my neck into discarded six-pack rings to get that awesome 'doomed seagull' feeling. Just the adrenaline from it all lasts forever.

Note to kids: Never try this without a friend with a knife and a predecided safeword.

Ah yeah, sometimes I'll stick my neck into discarded six-pack rings to get that awesome 'doomed seagull' feeling. Just the adrenaline from it all lasts forever.

Note to kids: Never try this without a friend with a knife and a predecided safeword.

Since I don't really know you, I can only assume you, too, are being sarcastic.

Since I don't really know you, I can only assume you, too, are being sarcastic.

What the hell do you mean you don't know me? Everybody knows me.

God damn noobs. They think that just because they have an August 2008 join date and thousands of posts they aren't noobs anymore. Heh!

What's with that safeword crap, anyway? :huh:

If he looks like he's dying, that's the damn safeword in and of itself! It's hard to say "Ferret" when you're chocking to death...

What's with that safeword crap, anyway? :huh:

If he looks like he's dying, that's the damn safeword in and of itself! It's hard to say "Ferret" when you're chocking to death...

I know. I've been told that if someone is making coughing noises while "choking" they aren't actually choking because you can't cough air if you're choking.

Moral knight much?

Not exactly. He said it's for "morons". A moral knight would be saying it was for evil/bad/immoral people.

All this proves is that YOU think that people of "lesser intelligence" are immoral for their stupidity. In other words you are a eugenicist who wants to sterilize them. OMG YOU MONSTER!

All this proves is that YOU think that people of "lesser intelligence" are immoral for their stupidity. In other words you are a eugenicist who wants to sterilize them. OMG YOU MONSTER!

Damn, you caught me.

So I knew a person who did so much freaking drugs. Like, coming to school hung over and high. Probably at the same time, also. There were these people that came and showed a presentation, and at the end, they showed a sign saying "IF YOU DO DRUGS, YOU ARE AN IDIOT."

Everybody promptly looked at her.

Also, no, getting high is extremely stupid. People notice that crap. Masturbation >>>> Getting High.

So I knew a person who did so much freaking drugs. Like, coming to school hung over and high. Probably at the same time, also. There were these people that came and showed a presentation, and at the end, they showed a sign saying "IF YOU DO DRUGS, YOU ARE AN IDIOT."

Everybody promptly looked at her.

Also, no, getting high is extremely stupid. People notice that crap. Masturbation >>>> Getting High.

only an idiot would go to class high. Getting high in itself is not stupid, what you do while high might be. That's why you get high in the woods or somewhere away from the eyes of the public. Duh.