I'm bored

HongLei

Decide what you want to do... and have a clear idea of what you want to contribute...

But I don't think anyone needs any help from anyone in terms of staff... well the "Magic Army" one might... but I think that one's dead too ._.

not to sound completely dumb but to sprite u just go into paint and recolor or draw a new pic right

Make sure you NOT Jpeg it... png format preferrable...

Limit it to 16 colors... as well as the sizes are able to fit in the "hack box" if it's a mug...

But I don't think anyone needs any help from anyone in terms of staff... well the "Magic Army" one might... but I think that one's dead too ._.

:( x8000

We don't need any more staff. We have three, plus my inactive sister. O.o

Hi if your intrested in healping with a hack then im sure we can find somthing you could help with so send me an email and will get you on the fast track lol no but we will help you learn too do some sprite works im not the best but you could help with our hack.

• 2 weeks later...

not to sound completely dumb but to sprite u just go into paint and recolor or draw a new pic right

Stay the hell away from MS Paint. Choose something free with layers.

Like Paint.net, for example.

Usenti helps make things 16-colour, I believe.

For spriting, start with a straightforward splice; jam someone's head onto someone's torso, make it look natural, then recolour. The next step from that would probably be a third guy's eyes and nose, then someone's hair. Eventually you'll be able to do torso splices...though I'm not up to that stage yet.

Stay the hell away from MS Paint. Choose something free with layers.

Like Paint.net, for example.

Usenti helps make things 16-colour, I believe.

For spriting, start with a straightforward splice; jam someone's head onto someone's torso, make it look natural, then recolour. The next step from that would probably be a third guy's eyes and nose, then someone's hair. Eventually you'll be able to do torso splices...though I'm not up to that stage yet.

There's nothing wrong with MS Paint...this is pixel spriting we're talking about, not the complex shit.