When you send one of the brothers to visit that house...

AznADD92

Which one? In the house or the base conversation?

I don't remember too well, but in the house, the woman says how bad laguz are, and Rolf, Boyd, or Oscar tells her she's wrong. Then she recognizes the person who entered, and he scampers away.

In the base conversation,

you find that Rolf is Boyd and Oscar's half brother. The woman comes over to the camp to see Rolf, but Boyd won't allow it, because she abandoned him as a child. Oscar decides to go to Rolf and asks if he wants to see his mother, but Rolf says no, that the Greil Mercenaries are the only family he has.

C:

Ah ha ha, how long.

D:

But, but. It says.

Rolf

I... I do love you, Boyd. We fight all the time, and we might not be related, but you're my real brother. Don't make me go away. You can't! I want to stay with you! I want to stay with my family!

Boyd

You little idiot. Of course you can stay! We raised you, remember? You're not some...thing, to give away to a crazy woman! You're one of us.

I'm so confused. >_<

well compared to the real world...yes...

Green/Blue/Purple/Silver do not occur in the real world...old people have GRAY hair (or grey hair, personal preference on the spelling) not silver...so yes, there are more choices...

I'm not sure what they are. Wiki says one thing, fans and the convo itself says another. Maybe there was an error in translation? ._.

I get so confused on this subject, but I'll just agree with you, Searphim.

You name anything and I'll go edit the Wikipedia entry to say "I LIKE MUFFINS!"

Wikipedia is liez.

I'm assuming it was an error in translation.

In the Japanese version Rolf doesn't say anything about not being related to Boyd, unless it was implied somehow . Also the FE9 official site stated that the three brothers share the same father, hence they must be half-siblings.

I'm assuming it was an error in translation.

In the Japanese version Rolf doesn't say anything about not being related to Boyd, unless it was implied somehow . Also the FE9 official site stated that the three brothers share the same father, hence they must be half-siblings.

I thought they might be half siblings, but the way they talk sounds like they aren't.