Arixia

Serene

Well I might as well tell everything that I have on Arixia, and some stuff which I have discarded in my years of this story world that I have used countless times

Arixia, House of five continents

Marist

Dryden

Qatar

Cameros

and Naminar

Each continent has it's own group of highly trained soliders called Edgemasters. These Edgemasters are skilled in one of five different weapons

Sword

Axe

Lance

Bow

and Scythe

Veil:

Veil was once a continent of Arixia but once the great war of Andacia began, they fleed to the skies, developing wings in the process, becoming the Avaunts, or Winged Knights as I call them.

Andacia:

Andacia or the great cataclyism was the one that nearly destoried Arixia some 2,000,000 years ago. Andacia was stopped by the Runner's of Arixia led by Lenna, a scythe user, and Serene's blood relative. During the war the death toll was almost to the point of extinction.

Edgemaster's:

Edgemasters are divided into five different ranks

Warrior

Hightened

Vanguard

Honor Guard

and Guardian, with Guardian being the highest and Warrior being the lowest. The Edgemaster's use one of the five weapons that defeated Andacia

Runner's:

The race of people that refer to the group before Andacia was set free is called the Runner's, this group of people were technologically advance, even more than the Covenant of Halo. When Andacia awoke they thought that they could deal with his with their weapons. Andacia could only be delt with by the means of steel. Runner technology lies in the soli of Arixia, but an old myth states that if someone activates Runner tech, Andacia would appear.

More later if needed

No Veil is the name of the continent, Avaunt is the name of your race so that technically makes you an Avaunt

And for nayone from Arixia, just use the continent

Here's more

The Royal Guard:

Is the guard that makes sure that Lord Marius of Veil's will is done, since Veil is run on a democratic system, with Marius being the head, it can be hard sometimes for anything to get done that is needed.

Wishperweed:

If any of you have played FFV and gotten to the tower in world two, you know what Wishperweed is, if not here's what it means. Wishperweed is a form of communication that allows other's to communicate with others from far distances.

Oh...ok then. Sorry, I didn't know you didn't play them

Well I probably should have known that since this is a FE forum after all, oh well.