Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

I am kind of suspicous of Lux, seems a little...fake.

Like I said, either noob scum or noob town.

Oh my, it seems I have cornered your logic CATS. You know how you state earlier that:

Well, now I'm going to vote on Candlejack because he's being a dick and not doing anything constructive

If what I am doing is considered nonconstructive, like outing a possible suspect (LFF), then what do you consider Lux's initial half-assed claim?

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ good ol' Candlejack: It is not non-constructive to debunk Lux's claim. What's notable is that you attacked his/her point and then declared Lux likely to be mafia solely on the basis of a weak interpretation of the clues; clearly, quite aggressive. The rest of your behavior speaks for itself. You defend yourself vehemently if challenged in any way at all, and you prove this point true each time that you reply to my posts. You even attempted to argue against the claim that you're over-analytical, after you went through the entire list of players and posted something about each and every one, with most if not all of the things you said in the process being irrelevant and useless. Your repeated claims that you are "trying to help the cits" are utterly meaningless; anyone would say they were trying to help the cits if asked, regardless of their actual role and intentions in the game.

And again, you're a dick, plain and simple.

I may or may not continue saying these things in response to a person who clearly isn't going to give dissenting opinions any consideration, no matter how valid they may be. Regardless, it's obvious that you are adding very little if anything to the cits' side, and your attitude is extremely poor, so I'm going to continue voting on you and likely continue to point out that you're an annoying prick.

Edited by CATS

Shit! I just realized something.

In my reasoning earlier, I concluded that the 3-13 archer targeted Hero, and had his attack switched to BK-201.

However, the only evidence against Luke Fon Fabre was that BK was killed by a sword.

Therefore, by my own logic, Luke Fon Fabre was the 3-13 archer.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

God I feel stupid.

All I can comment is that Lux is either nooby scum or nooby town. Either way...

... I'm sure as dead by Day Phase 3.

Assuming I don't get killed in either of the night phases (which I kinda feel is likely...) and you get hung in Day 2, assuming votes stay lined, I'm next in line after you.

Then again, this is a team game. So long as my side wins, so do I.

Shit! I just realized something.

In my reasoning earlier, I concluded that the 3-13 archer targeted Hero, and had his attack switched to BK-201.

However, the only evidence against Luke Fon Fabre was that BK was killed by a sword.

Therefore, by my own logic, Luke Fon Fabre was the 3-13 archer.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

God I feel stupid.

Fepic eail.

I told you guys we should've gone for Lux.

...... How are we talking during night time anyway?

Maybe we're in DREAAAAAMLAAAAAND.

Also, just a question to you all, I want to change my display name to Hakan, The Oil Wrestler but I don't know if this will completely collapse all of SF in a display of awesomeness. y/n?

Relevant to topic:

foul mouth

Used to describe Luke. Dunno if it applies directly to him or not.

It also appears that he was a townie. But I digress...

Foul mouth. A day ago we also had a clue pertaining to a "large man".

What is loud and very large?

Then whoever is killed if its one of us that is talking right now is breaking the rules of nature.

You're named after a creature that uses psychokinesis to move things without physical contact.

You've already broken the rules. =P

It wasn't you, it was actually dracohon that convinced people IIRC

I know

But knowing CATS, he'd love to twist this one out of proportion.

"Oh well its his fault that he got a villager killed".

No it isn't. It's somebody else's interpretation that got a villager killed.