PoR Low turns

I'd recommend trying to get that Rescue staff on the first turn, but I doubt it will work.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's my strategy until now:

c20v.png

For Tormod to reach the point where he can kill Shiharam with Bolting, he needs to be shoved twice (Mordy + anyone else). After that, Marcia needs to arrive. The arrive space is 23 tiles away due to those 3 enemies to the front of the gate. She can reach it by being shoved once and then being refreshed by Reyson. The main problem here is Reyson, due to him needing to be shoved 8 times to reach Marcia, and by this moment I only have 5 shovers left due to units slots.

I guess I'll have to settle with a 2-turn completition.

Hmm... can Reyson be transformed with a Laguz Stone and Canto on the same turn? If so, you could Bolting an enemy in front of Shiharam with Tormod first, move Marcia into position (11 squares away), then have Reyson refresh and Bolting Shiharam then move Marcia to arrive. But I don't know if you can do that (you can't in RD, but this has different Laguz mechanics).

I count Reyson as needing 4 shoves, Marcia needing 1 and Tormod needing 2 with this strategy (Marcia and Reyson swap starting square). So that means 5 including Mordy, so that should work subject to the stone requirement (which I doubt, but it was worth suggesting)

Edited by I Eat Tables

Hmm... can Reyson be transformed with a Laguz Stone and Canto on the same turn?

Sadly, you can't do that. I just turned on the game to try it anyway, and Reyson can't use a Laguz Stone and chant on the same turn.

You know, the more I go on with this playthrough, the more I wish I had FE4 mounted units (for Canto-Arrive strategies) or FE5 movement stars (for removes).

Edited by Krad

Couldn't remove be abused to the point you can 1 turn every single chapter? I thought it wouldn't work, which is a shame, I suppose 2 turns is what you'll have to settle for, unless there's some other way of taking out one of those enemies.

Chapter 21 is going to be hell. Sleepp staves, huge map, boss with 52 HP/ 27 RES/DEF, Tauroblock with Resolve, etc. It surely will be fun.

Easier than what I thought. It certainly wasn't one of Tauroneo's best days.

Chapter 22 is easy, so I hope to have it uploaded soon (Calill bosskill once again). Chapter 23 may be annoying, due to no Savior.

The Crimean NPCs are awesome. It's fun how their defense is twice as high as their skill (17-18 def vs 9 skl). I also have the next week off school, so I'll try to finish this by then.

Edited by Krad

Two comments:

1. You know, you can easily one-turn BK by having Ike escape...

2. The axe ability against doors is hinted by Anna in the door tutorial. I always thought she meant that you can't miss doors, so you mind as well use the strongest weapon type, though I did notice once that Boyd did too much damage with a Tomahawk (I thought it was a glitch).

Could you possibly post a map of the endgame? I want to see if it really is impossible to one-turn this battle.

I figured it out. Put Marcia with boots 2 below Ike, Elinicia 1 below and 2 to the right of Ike, and put Reyson 1 below and 1 to the right of Elincia. Have Ike move forward 5 and right 1. Use Ranulf, Mordecai, Nasir w/ demi band, Lethe, and Muarim shove Marcia a total of 7 times forward. Have Marcia rescue Ike, and move her 2 right and 9 up. Have Elinicia move 8 forward and rescue staff Reyson. Have Reyson chant to Marcia. Have Marcia drop Ike 2 in front of Ashnard and bam, wrath-resolve victory. Make sure Ike has relatively low durability.

Edited by Kinata

I figured it out. Put Marcia with boots 2 below Ike, Elinicia 1 below and 2 to the right of Ike, and put Reyson 1 below and 1 to the right of Elincia. Have Ike move forward 5 and right 1. Use Ranulf, Mordecai, Nasir w/ demi band, Lethe, and Muarim shove Marcia a total of 7 times forward. Have Marcia rescue Ike, and move her 2 right and 9 up. Have Elinicia move 8 forward and rescue staff Reyson. Have Reyson chant to Marcia. Have Marcia drop Ike 2 in front of Ashnard and bam, wrath-resolve victory. Make sure Ike has relatively low durability.

Just tried doing that. Ashnard won't attack Ike on enemy phase. Ike is also exactly 2HKO'd by Ashanrd (26 x 2)

dsc01213hk.jpg

Looks like this chapter is like Chapter 13. AKA won't end before a certain event happens (In this case, calling the laguz royal I guess?).

That's odd. Maybe if Ike is standing next to Ashnard it will work. Have Ike move 5 forward and 2 right, shove Marcia one more time (it will require Ulki with 1 or 2 frags, and he'll have to trade with Nasir to get the demi band after Nasir shoves her), have Marcia fly 1 right and 10 forward, and move Elincia 9 forward before she rescue staffs Reyson. It might work. If not, at least we tried.

And of course, give Ike provoke and Marcia a ranged weapon to prevent him from attacking the wrong person. And while I doubt this will work, it might be possible to "confuse" the game by sending in Tanith's reinforcements.

Edited by Kinata