You should forge your weapons blue.

Whenever you forge a weapon you can not only adjust the stats on it but you can also have it dyed in a colour of your choice. Not that there is much choice as you SHOULD be making all your weapons Blue!

Why?

Because in Radiant Dawn everything Blue is awesome.

Just check, almost any character that has blue totally rocks.

In 1-7 You get Muarim with his blue vest and at his time of arrival he's the best unit in your army and practically untouchable. He's also the only one of the “Tormod & Pals” that can actually fight back decently when they return in 4-4.

In 2-1 you get Nephenee. Though she has a shaky start with a weapon that is too heavy (that's why you need to forge a blue one for her) she has great potential with a good resistance growth for Endgame.

In 2-2 You get Mordecai and Lucia. Mordecai has this high def which makes him a great tank all the way up through part 2 and 3 and only loses favor afterward in the endgame.

Lucia totally pwns in 2-2 being easily the strongest unit on the field. She gets a haircut and the loss of so much blue must have made her so traumatic that she becomes less useful though still salvageable with the little blue she has left.

Then in 2-3 you get Geoffrey. He can solo 2-3 and 3-9 without having to turtle and heal and when helped by Kieran he doesn't even break a sweat.

In 3-P you get Ike ofcourse who has great bases, good growths, his own Pwn sword and ridiculous all round high caps.

The other you get in 3-P with blue is Gatrie. The defensive monster wall whose speed skyrockets.

Then comes Ranulf in 3-4 and he's easily one of your best units on the field at that point being high level and pretty close to that ridiculous Rend skill.

Then comes Neasala with his blue hair and I doubt I have to tell you he's a terror on the battlefield.

Reminds me that I forgot about Nealuchi. His coat is blue. He might not be that good of a unit but remember he's the oldest raven in history (and breaking the record every year) and still able to kick decent ass. Imagine him 200-300 years before when he was in his prime with his waving BLUE hair. His stats would be twice that of Neasala.

Then as last come the dragons. Ena has a Blue vest which allows her Blood Tide to be awesome while not getting killed by the spirits because she DOES have Resistance.

Nasir has his Blue hair and his High Resistance and White Pool make him an easy choice to field on the last two maps.

Funny how the Dawn Brigade lacks Blue and is also considered the weakest army. Zihark has Blue hair which is logical seeing he has one of the best stats in the DB and the best affinity in the game and look closely at Volug. His Collar is blue.

And as very last as fangirl I have to mention Vika. She has horrible bases but her Bright blue eyes shows her potential.

So all in all the colour blue seems to be awesome and sicne adding a colour to a weapon is free why not make them blue when the colour seems to ahve such high potential?

I bet MAges wouldn't have sucked so much if Fimbulfetr the BLUE tome would be in this game.

Edited by Silith

Muarim has blue? i thought it was green i forgot since i haven't played in a long time. Also Leo is blu and is also awesome when you baby him so as vika he has some potential. and also i already color my forges blue since its my favorite color.

I'd say either blue and call it blue *weapon of choice* since blue is indeed awesome

or white and call it Holy *weapon of choice* and max everything except wt :awesome:

this is just how I do it~

Pink is the way when it comes to forges. How fun is it to see something die from a pink weapon?

Once, in PoR, I forged a pink axe for Kieran and named it "FABULOUS!". It was so perfect for him, I Hammerne'd it.

Fiona's armor and Sigrun's hair is teal NOT Blue. Leonardo's Shirt is however blue indeed. But that's just to show he's good for one thing. Taking down birds in 3-13 with his Lugnasahd or with the Balistea.

The Herons have blue blood (Royalty)

The flipside of Haar's eyepatch is blue.

Shinon wears blue boxers.

Heather also wears blue but she's not that good. only good for stealing, nothing else

Rolf wears blue too and he turns out great (with favouritism but he's worth the effort)

Mist has blue eyes...

Edited by Killer Poleax

Fiona's armor and Sigrun's hair is teal NOT Blue. Leonardo's Shirt is however blue indeed. But that's just to show he's good for one thing. Taking down birds in 3-13 with his Lugnasahd or with the Balistea.

You're not getting out of it that easy. It's what some uneducated people might call teal. However:

http://en.wikipedia....eal_%28color%29

http://en.wikipedia....TML_color_names

Teal is actually a much darker blue. The color of sig's hair and whatsernames armor are closer to aqua or cyan.

The flipside of Haar's eyepatch is blue.

No, the flipside of Haar's eyepatch is pink. Haar's impersonator wears a backside-blue eyepatch.

In both of Haar's official RD artworks, the eyepatch is on the right side. This proves that there are TWO haars, and that the fake haar (who you do not use in combat as a PC unit) wears his eyepatch on the left side of his face.

Edited by SeverIan

I always thought that the mysterious Haar eyepatch flip was a sort of Agito/Akito thing, to be honest. Left-side Haar is the mellow one, which is why he doesn't fight.

I always thought the eyepatch is more like kenpachi's eyepatch,

it's drains energy to keep his pwnage lvl lower