FE6 Playlog

No it's not ranked either. Those died eons a- okay they didn't die but I don't play ranked.

This is just posted, probably for your amusement. I have videos (TAS-like videos) but I left the animation on for them. Yeah, sorry about that. Chapter 6 doesn't have BGM (it kind of annoys me after a while, though honestly the battle music never gets old), so I held off from doing it like FEDS where I did commentary. IF there is enough interest and people want to watch them with me commenting through them, I guess I can try to do it.

If you're wondering why I haven't been doing FEDS's and Shining Force IIs: My other computer is under repairs. I don't think the other computer runs the VBA well (the one with the mic), so I'll have to wait for the other one to come back. I'm hoping to resume those, but keep in mind that I still have to work. For FE10... it's not something that interests the shit out of me, but maybe I'll pick it up somehow and play it.

Not much of a goal here. Just play the game like I normally do. Eh, turncount-wise it's probably not the greatest example, but I don't have much to follow (I don't think anyone here has done a normal runthrough with recorded turncounts). There is dondon's 0% Growths run, but that also assumes many different circumstances in comparison to a normal team. I'll put minor commentary with it, levels, etc. Here's the planned team:

Roy (B Alan | B Lance)

Alan (B Roy | A Lance)

Lance (B Roy | A Alan)

Dieck (B Clarine | A Lot)

Lot (A Dieck | B Thany)

Thany (B Lot | A... something. Maybe Tate or it could be left blank)

Clarine (B Dieck | B Rutger, A if possible)

Rutger (A-B Clarine)

Miledy (supportless I guess)

Lalum (when possible)

Shin

Gonzales

Unsures:

- Hugh

- Tate

- Klein

"Utility":

- Marcus

- Saul | Ellen

- Zealot

- Cecilia

- Percival

- Niime

I decided to turn town Lugh. Too much effort for something mediocre. I have no official plans for going Sacae or Ilia, so it's "wherever I go". It's likely Ilia since I'm only deploying Sue for a short time and I'm likely fielding Tate in C14 regardless of if I'm using her or not permanently. Though honestly Tate + Klein might not be bad options to add if it wasn't for me being tied with # of units as is. Tate would give Thany another support, and Klein would give Clarine something I guess... though Dieck sort of is taking Clarine. Guess Dieck could support Rutgar instead and Clarine's extra can be B Klein.

Chapter 1

Turn Count - Unsure

There's no video with this. Basically let Marcus absorb shit on the Enemy Phase and have Roy + Alan + Lance take the kills. Walt helped once in a while and Bors went to fetch the Gold. IIRC Alan got the boss kill. Nothing complicated with this chapter really.

Roy (2.21) - 19 HP | 5 Str | 5 Skl | 8 Spd | 7 Luck | 5 Def | 1 Res
MARCus (1.40) - lolbases
Alan (3.08) - 23 HP | 8 Str | 5 Skl | 7 Spd | 3 Luck | 8 Def | 0 Res
Lance (2.23) - 20 HP | 5 Str | 6 Skl | 8 Spd | 3 Luck | 6 Def | 0 Res
Bors (1.10) 
Walt (1.41)

Chapter 2

Turn Count - 10

I did record this one, but accidentally didn't glance at the turncount. Nothing big otherwise. Dieck + Lot + sometimes Ward helped with the en-masse of units in the east coast. The Soldiers + Fighters suck to face against with Roy's group, and it doesn't help that Ellen goes bye-bye in one attack often. Thany got what she could otherwise. So long as you use the forts with Lot and Dieck, this chapter isn't too difficult. I think Lot shockingly got the boss kill with the Hand Axe on the Player Phase... it was just merely goofing around that somehow payed off. Had to admit I laughed.

Bought 3 of Iron Sword, Iron Lance, and Javelins.

Roy (2.61) - Same
Marcus (1.59) - Same
Allan (3.89) - Same
Bors (1.65) - Heh
Walt (1.72) - Lol
Lance (3.02) - 20 HP | 6 Str | 7 Skl | 9 Spd | 3 Luck | 6 Def | 0 Res
Ellen (2.33) - Rofl
Wade (2.12) - >_>;
Lot (4.98) - 29 HP | 8 Str | 6 Skl | 7 Spd | 2 Luck | 4 Def | 1 Res
Dieck (6.51) - 27 HP | 9 Str | 13 Skl | 11 Spd | 5 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res
Fanny (2.42) - 17 HP | 4 Str | 6 Skl | 13 Spd | 5 Luck | 6 Def | 5 Res

Chapter 3

Turn Count - 15

I sent Marcus to get Lugh. I probably could've lived without him, but his accurate 2 range was useful in C4 and 5 so no huge complaints I guess. I decided over time it wasn't worth raising him though, but I guess I could've given him the chance. I still might, but I'm considering Hugh despite the 10K cost. Anyway, Marcus went to fetch him. Everyone else handled the stuff within the castle. Nothing too difficult, but the Cavs are definitely the biggest pain in the ass since their durability is pretty solid and they like to clog everything. Oh, and Soldiers 2HKOed my Lance. Awful. Got both Halberd and Gold.

Roy (3.24) - 19 HP | 5 Str | 6 Skl | 8 Spd | 8 Luck | 5 Def | 1 Res
MARCus (1.98) - 32 HP | 9 Str | 14 Skl | 11 Spd | 10 Luck | 9 Def | 8 Res
Alan (4.33) - 24 HP | 9 Str | 6 Skl | 7 Spd | 4 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res
Bors (1.76) - 
Walt (1.83) - 
Lance (5.19) - 21 HP | 8 Str | 8 Skl | 9 Spd | 4 Luck | 7 Def | 1 Res
Ellen (3.32) - 16 HP | 1 Mag | 6 Skl | 9 Spd | 8 Luck | 0 Def | 6 Res
Ward (2.35) - 
Lot (6.78) - 30 HP | 8 Str | 7 Skl | 7 Spd | 2 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res
Dieck (8.01) - 29 HP | 10 Str | 13 Skl | 12 Spd | 6 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res
Fanny (3.58) - 17 HP | 4 Str | 6 Skl | 13 Spd | 6 Luck | 6 Def | 5 Res
Chad (1.00) - 
Lugh (1.58) - 16 HP | 4 Mag | 5 Skl | 6 Spd | 5 Luck | 3 Def | 5 Res

Chapter 4

Turn Count - 15

The biggest thing that sucked was Lot didn't proc Spd. This cost me a little bit because I couldn't play Halberd on Enemy Phase since Cav + Nomad would kill me. Marcus was the person to absorb them, and yeah I used the Silver Lance to speed things up. Player Phase I rushed with Lot and smacked those Cavs with a Halberd. Dieck could double some of them, so I took advantage of that. Cavs took what they could and finally went south to handle the Pirates. Marcus then went south to the village. Merlinus was going to the north village and... something awkward happened. Well you remember Rutgar's group right? So his group goes up near the north village to kill Merlinus. The Cav, of course, is the only one to reach it. This was very useful though, so I took advantage of it. I sent Bors to tank against the Cavalier (Cav has Iron Sword so it's not a major threat) while I snuck up close to scare Rutgar with Clarine's scream. Walt went to send the Vulnerary to Alan and Lance and... chaos happened. Pirate goes up to hit him, Walt shoots him down. Thinking "oh well it's just Walt" I run away just for the hell of it. It must've been GJ's curse because he dodged the Pirate attacks and Walt even killed one on the Enemy Phase. Oh snap folks. Erik for biggest bitch tier. I accidentally got him to use the Javelin instead, so I sent Lot to take the two Steel Sword assaults. I didn't mean to do that, but w/e. So of course Rutgar failed again so it took Marcus w/Silver + Lugh + Roy to finish him off, thus it took me an extra turn. The enemy's Cavs approached my Cavs, but thanks to them sitting on forests it wasn't much of a problem.

Roy (4.85) - 20 HP | 6 Str | 7 Skl | 9 Spd | 8 Luck | 5 Def | 2 Res
Marcus (2.59) - 32 HP | 9 Str | 14 Skl | 11 Spd | 10 Luck | 10 Def | 9 Res
Alan (5.82) - 25 HP | 10 Str | 7 Skl | 8 Spd | 5 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res (C Lance)
Bors (2.57) - 21 HP | 8 Str | 4 Skl | 3 Spd | 4 Luck | 11 Def | 0 Res
Walt (2.67) - 19 HP | 4 Str | 4 Skl | 6 Spd | 2 Luck | 4 Def | 0 Res 
Lance (7.63) - 23 HP | 10 Str | 8 Skl | 10 Spd | 6 Luck | 7 Def | 1 Res (C Alan)
Ellen (4.33) - 16 HP | 2 Mag | 7 Skl | 9 Spd | 9 Luck | 0 Def | 7 Res
Ward (2.79)
Lot (7.40) - 30 HP | 8 Str | 8 Skl | 7 Spd | 3 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res
Dieck (8.64) - 29 HP | 10 Str | 13 Skl | 12 Spd | 6 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res
Thany (4.45) - 17 HP | 4 Str | 6 Skl | 14 Spd | 7 Luck | 6 Def | 5 Res
Chad (1.00)
Lugh (3.15) - 16 HP | 5 Mag | 5 Skl | 7 Spd | 6 Luck | 3 Def | 6 Res
Clarine (1.44)
Rutgar (4.35) - 26 HP | 8 Str | 14 Skl | 15 Spd | 4 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res

Yeah Lot is 2 points screwed in HP and 1 in Spd. Fuck. At least he had +1 Skl.

Chapter 5

Turn Count - 15

If I had to, I'd do this chapter again, or I might just say "fuck it" and do 3-6 again. That's if people aren't satisfied with my turncounts. Anyway, almost everyone was required some use here. Sent Marcus south to the fort (no I didn't open the gate, Thany carried him) and just had everyone walk around the mountains. After some time I got to the UNSTOPPABLE MERCINARY that dodged so well it took me about a turn or two extra. It sucked. Oh yeah Rutgar failed to proc a crit again. It cost me yet another turn. This is really starting to piss me off.

Lot established his Cs. I'm thinking B Dieck is VERY possible by C9, but Thany is unsure. He does have 6 and 8 to do it at least, and 8X Thany might not U-turn drop units. Dunno yet.

Roy (5.32) - 21 HP | 7 Str | 7 Skl | 9 Spd | 9 Luck | 6 Def | 3 Res
Marcus (3.51) - 32 HP | 10 Str | 14 Skl | 11 Spd | 10 Luck | 10 Def | 10 Res
Alan (7.17) - 27 HP | 10 Str | 9 Skl | 8 Spd | 6 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res (C Lance)
Lance (8.74) - 24 HP | 11 Str | 9 Skl | 11 Spd | 6 Luck | 7 Def | 1 Res (C Alan)
Lot (7.89) - 30 HP | 8 Str | 8 Skl | 7 Spd | 3 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res (C Thany, Dieck)
Dieck (9.22) - 30 HP | 10 Str | 13 Skl | 12 Spd | 6 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res
Thany (4.85) - 17 HP | 4 Str | 6 Skl | 14 Spd | 7 Luck | 6 Def | 5 Res
Clarine (2.01) - 15 HP | 2 Mag | 5 Skl | 9 Spd | 8 Luck | 2 Def | 6 Res
Rutger (6.76) - 28 HP | 10 Str | 15 Skl | 15 Spd | 5 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res

Chapter 6

Fielded Roy, Marcus, Alan, Lance, Lot, Dieck, Thany, Chad, Clarine, Rutgar

Turn Count - 19

Used Robe on Lance.

I don't mind re-doing this to be honest. If Xeld had Dieck fixed I'd do the Fixed Growths patch to match an "average playthrough", but unfortunately you will have to deal with my RNG BLESSED LANCE WITH STR! Since Lot failed to proc Spd still (wtf), he missed doubling the 4 Spd Mage. I guess that's the gist of it, he'll probably make up for it later. Marcus is pretty damn useful against Mages, btw. Not taking much damage from these things is pretty handy when you have Cavs yelling "ZOMG THUNDER AAAA!" and Marcus just looks at Mages funny and sees "NO DAMAGE". Cavs stayed near Chad for as long as possible until I needed them, which wasn't for too long I guess. Established the C Roy between the two, so we're set there. Lot going down the middle was awesome with the Hand Axe. Dieck and Rutgar tagged along to take what they could or Armorslayer stuff. Thany got spoonfed more kills. Would've 18 turned the chapter but NOOO ROY COULDN'T REACH THE THRONE! Good thing I attacked Wagner in Turn 17 because, once again, Rutgar fails to proc a crit. I missed Unlock, but w/e it's a 3 use Staff that can't even do what I want it to do: Unlock chests.

Roy (5.64) - 21 HP | 7 Str | 7 Skl | 9 Spd | 9 Luck | 6 Def | 3 Res (C Alan, Lance)
Marcus (4.54) - 32 HP | 11 Str | 14 Skl | 11 Spd | 11 Luck | 10 Def | 11 Res
Alan (8.69) - 27 HP | 11 Str | 9 Skl | 8 Spd | 7 Luck | 9 Def | 0 Res (C Roy, Lance)
Lance (9.91) - 32 HP | 12 Str | 9 Skl | 11 Spd | 7 Luck | 7 Def | 1 Res (C Roy, Alan)
Lot (10.08) - 32 HP | 9 Str | 8 Skl | 8 Spd | 5 Luck | 6 Def | 3 Res (C Dieck, Thany)
Dieck (10.99) - 31 HP | 11 Str | 13 Skl | 12 Spd | 7 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res (C Lot)
Thany (6.57) - 18 HP | 4 Str | 6 Skl | 14 Spd | 9 Luck | 6 Def | 5 Res
Chad (1.67) - Crazy, I know
Clarine (2.61) - 15 HP | 2 Mag | 5 Skl | 9 Spd | 8 Luck | 2 Def | 6 Res
Rutgar (7.92) - 28 HP | 11 Str | 16 Skl | 16 Spd | 5 Luck | 6 Def | 1 Res

---

Have to formulate Chapter 7, but this is just here to look at. If you want me to go back in any chapters to get a lower turncount, feel free to say so. Honestly, I have no issue with it. I'd rather do it now than go up to Chapter 12 and be asked "you now I think you can clear this chapter faster". Even if I go all the way back to 3 I don't have much to complain with. I guess I'd rather not, but *shrugs*.

Also, if Xeld sees this: Fix Dieck and I will use your awesome patch! SDS and Mekkah mentioned that Dieck seemed to be wacky somehow. Seeing fixed growths would be fun than to be cheap with my +Str Lance (how he has more than Alan is beyond me).

Edited by Tyranel M

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I don't care to go to Sacae. If people want me to go there instead of Ilia, by all means. Also still waiting if people want me to redo chapters. I dunno when I can upload those videos, but Ill do so asap. Just slap the video in your VBA. Commentary version will have to wait.

Finally, this post will be reserved for the stat boosters / etc. I like analyzing things with real life and average stats.

Are you planning to use Echidna at all? She's pretty much the best character you're not planning on using ever atm.

I would stick Klein in there personally. Dieck/Clarine is a 1+1 support, so it might reach C by like Ch16 or something. Clarine/Klein is ridiculously fast, and Klein's supports with Dieck/Percival/Tate are pretty fast too.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Another new unfinished Colonel_M project...............

Hey now Ill get the others done when my compy is fixed. And FE10 I just need to find a day when I can just kick back and relax. They got me working until Friday man.

@Cynthia; I knew I forgot someone. Yeah I planned on using Echinda too. Ill add that later. Klein feels cool to use, but I want to assure myself that I'm going to sacae since his cool points are a little more shallow in Ilia. Not saying he sucks there btw.

Maybe I won't use coolbeans Gonzo. Team building is conplicated and I don't like asking for advice. Ill figure it out somehow.

Edited by Tyranel M

Pretty much covered my reasons of using Thany. Lugh's best support is a healer that struggles in durability and AS or the ever-shaky Ray. Its also why I considered Tate, if only because Thany only wants another B tops. Of course then I'm going into Ilia for sure. :/ wish I could try to go both routes but it would require me to cheat and nobody likes a cheater.

My biggest issue with Bartre route is losing Killer Axes for Lot. He's not even that great either. Yeah 22 Str is pretty ballin', but his 9 base Spd and low growth leads me to believe he'll get doubled often later on. To give you an idea: you need around 12 Spd to avoid being doubled by FalcoKnights with Silver.

Anyone know how many deployment slots there are after Isles? That might help me with my team "problem". Granted I didn't care to go Sacae (I like challenges. Look I'm challenging myself by training Thany and Lot amirite? :awesome:...), but I'm considering it. Might expose Sue in C7-8 if I have the slots.

Number listed includes Roy.

Ch12: 13

Ch12x: 8

Ch13: 14

Ch14: 11

Ch14x: 10

Ch15: 12

Ch16: 14

Ch16x: 10

As you can see it fluctuates a lot. I don't have Sacae savestates, but Ilia is generous (14+) so I assume it's the same. Chapters after that have a lot too. We all know Ch21 allows you to deploy like a third of your entire army, Ch22 allows 16, etc.

Edited by Mekkah

wtf @ Lot's levels

Well maybe he's not as twrrible as you thought?

It isn't difficult to use him. Chapter 2 he's a prime target due to his Def, and even though it takes an extra turn to reach the fort he's rocking and rolling from there.

In Chapter 3 it's full of Soldiers. Lot's great to face them up close and from afar (his hit rates with a Hand Axe isn't terrible here). Does soundly against the AKs too, so I sent him with Chad. If my Lot wasn't so stubborn with Spd, IIRC he could double Javelin Cavs, but I can't confirm that.

Chapter 4 is pretty self-explainatory. Halberd. Rape. If, again, Lot wasn't below that one Spd point he wouldve done better here, but still sound enough. Oh, fun fact: you can try to bomb Eric if he has the Javelin out, so if you don't mind taking the chance you can try it. I decided not to, but if you have the units to rescue him or Eric's HP is low enough that you can resort to something else, by all means.

Not great in C5 as you can see, but he at least tried. He left bigger dents than some of my team did and he was sound AS-wise to prevent being doubled (Wade had that unfortunate event).

Finally he's one of the best units to charge in the middle of C6. Since everyone and their mom uses Lances he does does soundly against these guys. Probably my MVP too. Had Dieck and Rutgar take AKs if they could or used Lot for one large dent.

Don't think I really sandbagged either. Cavs being below a level or two isn't a big deal (as you noticed they're rather close to a level up) and they'll catch up in C8-Western Isles. Rutgar did it to himself.

Wow, didn't realize that Lugh flew too.

Are you contending that Thany isn't mediocre...combatwise, and going to be drastically functionally different after promoting? Are you also contending that Thany is a better fighter than Lugh in the long run as well?

He didn't want to baby Lugh so he could become 'mediocre, but he is willing to baby Thany even though she is able to do all of her flight utility without actually contributing to combat. Besides both are units that require babying to function in combat earlier on, but both end up "mediocre", combat-wise. If you consider a unit good because of flight and not combat, Juno is another unit that is considered better than Lugh.

Or had awesome early supports, or has no competition for an early promotion, or how after promotion he could destroy the isles, or-

Half of this isn't even true...if she got an early promotion she benefits in the short run, but is hurt in the long run. At the same note she most certainly does not destroy the isles after promotion. Also I concede she does have no competition for early promotion, but realize that I probably could have just gain as much mileage by giving those 900EXP to someone else and just used Thany when I need another flier to rescue rather than fight...and I could have sold that item for 5k and bought a stat up item or a bunch of killer weapons...

Didn't Vykan already prove that it was insanely difficult to get Thany to promote by the Isles AND that was still mediocre?

http://fegenesis.forummotion.com/sword-of-seals-f1/thany-ilia-could-reasonably-move-down-to-lower-mid-t118.htm

Her supports are awesome? She supports good to decent characters, but I lack seeing how they are awesome especially when she has huge movement differences between her best supporters except Tate and the fact the bonuses are meh...

Its not like there is anything wrong with using Thany(maybe besides severe babying involved), but I just found that statement funny and had to comment on it.

Edit: Thanks for deleting my double post.

Edited by Brighton

Rrgh, someone got on the computer and I won't be able to try C7 until tommorrow.

In response to the Thany thing, I am well aware that her offense isn't good. In fact, it's not looking so hot to even assume that she can promote by Western Isles. Thany can sort of work, but you need to make sure that she's well equipped with good weapons. In Chapter 8 I'm going to try to get her Soldier kills like crazy (it's where she'll get her EXP) and in 8X I might not skip the U-turn to help her out. I'll probably send some units over though to keep consistent. In 7 though? Lolno. She's not entering combat with a 10 foot poleaxe. She's going to the villages and maybe taking a mooch kill if she's lucky. Sue's a bit more reliable atm because she can hit without taking a counterattack sometimes (and chipping Wyvern Riders is damn useful even if it's with semi-low Hit rates). Sucks that Lot | Lance support takes fucking 120 turns, or I'd go with that (the affinities match blahblah). Anyway, if I get Tate on the team she has a 30+3 support with Thany, so a B can fix her durability even more, etc. How I planned it out was that she'd use her Swords in Isles, which means she's only gimped for maybe C13. After that, we get Killer Lances which will improve her offense. So yeah I'm going with early promotion here. After that if I go Ilia, more Killers. If it's Sacae, I get a healthy supply of Killer and Silvers for her. Yeah, Sacae is pretty cool for her if you give her the shield. I'm not kidding that Miredy can almost fly around just fine in Sacae. Short Bows only have 15 effective Mt, which is 28 damage in one hit. 20/4 Miredy takes 8 damage, or a 7RKO. Granted, she'd love the thing for no damage too. I guess if I was honestly forced to not use Thany... I probably wouldn't cry over spilled milk. Echinda might support Lot for a C by route split, but I would have high doubts. Eh, even A Dieck is still sound.

I'm willing to go through with Thany though. She can double with utility with her flying. Lugh isn't wtfterrible (don't take my statement out of context), but he does indeed feel like a crippler to me, and I don't need 2 of them. Lugh isn't terrible though, I will say that. It's just that he needs to keep up with levels like crazy to get doubling. You need about 10 AS to double Steel Axe Pirates which requires a 9 Lugh. Then it only takes 24 Atk to one shot him, and IIRC that isn't difficult to reach with the Steel Axe ones. Hand Axes probably fail, but it just goes to show that he isn't awesome. Her playing as a weakener isn't necessarily a bad thing on the Isles either (this is addressing her bad CEXP gains after promotion): it just means more CEXP to go around with the team.

Trust me, I'm biting my nails on this one. I know Thany isn't top tier when it comes to combat (Lot is a lot better with his concrete durability and slightly better Atk), but to say that she'll be a deadweight to my team isn't necessarily true. Granted I have to spoonfeed kills for her and such, but in Chapter 8 I don't forsee this as a major problem. So long that I can get to Level 10 by C9, I am set in stone. If it takes a little bit longer (like halfway through the chapter), so be it.

C7 is a huge pain in the ass. I always send Marcus, Alan and Lance to the right and rescuedrop Roy with them so he can recruit Zealot and Zealot can recruit Treck, but the downside is it always ends up attracting the Wyvern Knight, which really sucks. Still better than having Treck run off and killing himself =)

I'm playing through HM as well, at 12x now. The S-Rank turncounts seem to be waaaay lenient, since I can finish chapters well before the limit (13 turns under the limit for 11A). Then again, it could be due to RNG blessed Alan + Lance raping everything in sight. I'm trying to use Sue, isn't working out so well since her STR is still low, but at least she got enough speed to double Steel Axe guys with a Steel Bow. -4 AS is bad. I could end up promoting Sue and Shin early to build Sword Rank.

The easiest way to get Treck before he dies is to have Roy get Noah, Noah get Zealot, and Zealot get Treck. They can ALL end up in a forest with a lance equipped that way, and thus be relatively safe. It can all be done in a single turn. This is what I do.

Edited by Inui

The easiest way to get Treck before he dies is to have Roy get Noah, Noah get Zealot, and Zealot get Treck. They can ALL end up in a forest with a lance equipped that way, and thus be relatively safe. It can all be done in a single turn. This is what I do.

I'd say its easier to have Thany rescue him provided you can get that steel bow archer out of her way first...

That requires Thany doing something that can be risky and it makes it harder to do in a single turn. A chain from Noah to Zealot to Treck is suuuuuuper easy and safe since you can drop the Cavaliers in forests and they're pretty safe for a turn or two.

That requires Thany doing something that can be risky and it makes it harder to do in a single turn. A chain from Noah to Zealot to Treck is suuuuuuper easy and safe since you can drop the Cavaliers in forests and they're pretty safe for a turn or two.

There is no guarantee that Zealot will end up in Noah's range on turn 3.

My general plan is to get Zealot and Treck by Turn 2, then hopefully get Treck down to Noah on Turn 3. It's risky though, so I'll seek alternatives if I must.

There is no guarantee that Zealot will end up in Noah's range on turn 3.

The same thing has happened for me every single time ever.

I just did this chapter. 13 Turns, which is pretty solid, but a big problem was that Chad died (...yeah, Zealot the dumbass ftl). Although, bblader confirmed that Xeld's Fixed Growth patch works solid. So in that case...

I THINK A RESTART IS IN ORDER!

And with that, atm I can see Lot to B Dieck by C9. I think Thany would be cutting it close, but I digress. So now, let's play the experiment of fixed growths instead. I mean, rolling down the planes with RNG-blessed Lance isn't any fun, no?