My S Rank playlogs

Life

Due to SF's limit on how many link I can post in a single post, the EHM and HHM runs have been moved to this post. Sorry about that, guys.

Little history on my S Ranking attempts: I have only S Ranked HHM once in my lifetime. That happened over a year and a half ago. Ever since, I haven't really tried to S Rank anything (not even HNM or EHM). On top of that, I've lost data while in the middle of HHM runs as I'm now on my third hard drive for my computer. There's other reasons why I've lost data but I'm not going to go into them.

Back on topic. I recently lost all of my data of everything because I switched out my hard drive. But rather than just beat the game like usual, I thought that it might be a good idea to S Rank all 4 modes (ENM, EHM, HNM and HHM) and to answer some of my own ranking questions in regards to how good specific units are at certain things. Obviously Eliwood's story has different enemies than Hector's but I just want to get a fix on certain things.

Example: Since I'm doing 4 runs, I'm going to pretty much end up with 4 slightly different teams. I think I might train Bartre in my HNM run and get Karla to see how the both of them perform in the lategame chapters (again, it's normal difficulty but I can extrapolate). I'll also get Farina and see what it's like with her in the line-up. My ENM run will probably have me getting Wallace so I can see just how bad he really is. I might promote Nino on my EHM run. Things like these just to get a feel for how well these units perform when trying to S Rank any given mode.

Every run will have a completed LHM (aside from my ENM which will be LNM) prelude. I'll get the White Gem by getting 5* in Funds every time but I'll probably unlock 19xx for one of the two Hector runs.

I'll also put links in this post so that anyone who is interested in reading a specific run can jump to it as I'll have all 4 runs in this one topic. Yeah.

Important thing before I start: I am tactically inept. This isn't up for debate at all. I am not the greatest person in the world at making tactical decisions. I will post detailed logs of every chapter I go to so you can see where I make my mistakes. Comments and suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged so that I can do a better job at S Ranking the 4 modes. However, if you come in here and say things like "Wow, you suck at this game, I could have cleared that chapter 5 turns earlier without losing so much Exp", I'm going to kindly ask you to shut the fuck up and not to post in here again if you don't have anything constructive to say. Thanks.

ENM:

HNM:

Edited by King Russell

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EHM:

Yay! Tactical ineptitude!

According to my ex, I am woefully inept and it makes (or made) me charming. :D

Anyway, here we go. I have abnormally high levels for Erk and Lucius (Lucius crit'd Lundgren and Erk finished him without Wallace, Lyn, Dorcas or Lancereaver abuse) with lower than usual levels for Lyn, Sain and Kent. Should all balance out in the end, though.

Chapter 11 - Taking Leave

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Bartre (Turn 2), Dorcas (Turn 2)

Basic strategy: Eli, Lowen, Rebecca and Bartre racked up as many kills as possible while Marcus and Dorcas did the random tasks. Dorcas is also fantastic at weakening enemies with his Steel Axe as he can't double the Bandits but he puts them down so that Rebecca can OHKO them for quick and easy Exp. Gronzyi went down easily to a combination of Rebecca and Lowen with Lowen getting the kill. Got horrible level ups.

Stats:

Eliwood  2.41  |18| 5| 5| 7| 7| 6| 1|
Marcus   1.00  Base
Lowen    3.75  |24| 7| 5| 7| 4| 8| 0|
Rebecca  2.17  |17| 4| 5| 7| 4| 3| 1|
Bartre   2.83  Base
Dorcas   6.59  |32| 8| 8| 6| 5| 3| 2| (Started at 6.16)

Tactics - 7/7 (5 Star)

Exp - 559/350 (5 Star)

Funds - 35678/26000 (5 Star)

Oh yeah, I am so cool. Also, my style of writing comes from Bal's S Rank HHM run. I am (hopefully) borrowing it to do my own simply because it keeps my data organized. Bal, hope you don't mind.

Edited by Life

Back on topic. I recently lost all of my data of everything because I switched out my hard drive. But rather than just beat the game like usual, I thought that it might be a good idea to S Rank all 4 modes (ENM, EHM, HNM and HHM)[...]

Since I'm doing 4 runs, I'm going to pretty much end up with 4 slightly different teams. I think I might train Bartre in my HNM run and get Karla to see how the both of them perform in the lategame chapters (again, it's normal difficulty but I can extrapolate). I'll also get Farina and see what it's like with her in the line-up. My ENM run will probably have me getting Wallace so I can see just how bad he really is. I might promote Nino on my EHM run.

Heh, that actual sounds remarkably similar to my own situation, except that I ended up taking an extended break between EHM and HHM.

Also, I never got Wallace, simply because I never let him promote in LHM which would absolutely cripple him. I remember struggling badly just keeping him alive in order to get recruited back when I was logging all support conversations. I'm sure he's much better usable if he actually comes as a General.

Important thing before I start: I am tactically inept. This isn't up for debate at all. I am not the greatest person in the world at making tactical decisions. I will post detailed logs of every chapter I go to so you can see where I make my mistakes. Comments and suggestions are not only accepted, but encouraged so that I can do a better job at S Ranking the 4 modes.

I doubt you're as bad as you claim, but I'll see if I can't offer the occasional pointer here and there if I see something worth mentioning.

Edit: I certainly don't mind you borrowing my Chapter log style at all. It's actually a bit flattering. If you want my spreadsheet for logging XP or Funds data, I wouldn't mind sharing that either, though neither would be really difficult to reproduce on your own.

Edited by Balcerzak

Chapter 12 - Birds of a Feather

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Bartre, Dorcas, Hector (Turn 4), Oswin (Turn 4)

Basic strategy: Marcus grabbed the Secret Book while Eli, Lowen and Rebecca went north to the armoury and Hector. Dorcas and Bartre sat near the fort and just picked off the enemies who came down the right side of the map. Lowen bought himself an Iron Lance and Iron Axe while Eli got an Iron Sword. Once Hector and Oswin showed up, Lowen gave Hector the Iron Axe right away so that Hector wouldn't waste the Wolf Beil. Everyone went back south to finish off Zagan and his buddies. 9 turns for this clear.

Eliwood  3.14  |19| 5| 6| 7| 8| 6| 1|
Marcus   1.03  All your Base are belong to us.
Lowen    4.77  |24| 7| 6| 7| 5| 8| 1|
Rebecca  3.64  |18| 4| 5| 8| 5| 4| 1|
Bartre   3.79  |30| 9| 5| 3| 5| 4| 0|
Dorcas   6.68  |32| 8| 8| 6| 5| 3| 2|
Hector   2.29  |20| 7| 4| 6| 3| 8| 1|
Oswin    9.48  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 9/9 (5 stars)

Exp - 607/500 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 16/16 (5 stars)

Exp - 1166/850 (5 stars)

Chapter 13 - In Search of Truth

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Dorcas, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Matthew, Serra, Guy (Turn 5)

General strategy: The team heads south while Marcus rushes west to get the torch and the two lords head southwest over the river. Lowen sits on the fort and attracts the bandits and other weaker units like Rebecca, Bartre and Matthew clear them out. Matthew recruited Guy and the rest of the team moved north towards the castle. Hector and Eliwood got their C and they moved across the river to start the northern assault with Marcus. Marcus also did some shopping too. 9 turn clear.

Eliwood  3.74  |19| 5| 6| 7| 8| 6| 1| C Hector
Marcus   1.08  Base
Lowen    6.26  |26| 8| 6| 7| 6| 9| 2|
Rebecca  4.33  |19| 4| 5| 9| 6| 5| 1|
Bartre   4.12  |31|10| 5| 4| 5| 4| 0|
Dorcas   7.02  |33| 9| 9| 7| 6| 3| 2|
Hector   4.38  |22| 9| 4| 6| 4| 9| 1| C Eliwood
Oswin    9.96  Base
Matthew  5.24  |21| 5| 5|12| 4| 5| 0| (Started at 4.91)
Serra    6.07  |17| 3| 5|11| 9| 3| 8| (Started at 5.29)
Guy      3.32  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 9/10 (5 stars)

Exp - 750/650 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 25/26 (5 stars)

Exp - 1916/1500 (5 stars)

I figure I'm not going to start worrying about funds until around Chapter 18 or so. So far I'm doing much better than I expected. Lowen has been a beast so far and Dorcas' high level from LHM really helps a lot. Marcus hasn't done much in the way of combat but he's been useful for other things. Future chapters will probably be much harder but for right now, I'm not doing too badly.

Heh, that actual sounds remarkably similar to my own situation, except that I ended up taking an extended break between EHM and HHM.

Also, I never got Wallace, simply because I never let him promote in LHM which would absolutely cripple him. I remember struggling badly just keeping him alive in order to get recruited back when I was logging all support conversations. I'm sure he's much better usable if he actually comes as a General.

We'll have to see about Wallace. I'm just going to try him out once (ENM) and see how badly he actually performs. He was promoted there but it was a mandatory promotion so his stats will probably suffer. But I bet I can field him in later chapters like SoT and Battle Preparations to level him a bit for the Exp Rank.

I doubt you're as bad as you claim, but I'll see if I can't offer the occasional pointer here and there if I see something worth mentioning.

Edit: I certainly don't mind you borrowing my Chapter log style at all. It's actually a bit flattering. If you want my spreadsheet for logging XP or Funds data, I wouldn't mind sharing that either, though neither would be really difficult to reproduce on your own.

Well, your style is very organized which helps a lot. If I could borrow that spreadsheet, I would really appreciate it. Right now I'm doing all of my calculations on my calculator which gets a little tedious. Aside from that, yeah.

And like I said above, I would love some pointers. Most of my "tactical ineptness" actually comes with gaining feasible supports. ElixHector is an easy one because I can get a C before any real fighting in 13 begins. But something like GuyxMatt B or A is much harder for me to get. Hell, I don't even think DorcasxBartre C before I drop one of them in 15. And I've been sitting them beside each other all day.

Edited by Admiral Lifey Crunch

That's because support speeds in FE7 are hilariously bad. I'm pretty sure a max efficiency run makes it IMPOSSIBLE to A Serra/anybody.

Granted, nobody likes Serra, but it's something.

Chapter 13x - The Peddler Merlinus

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Dorcas, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Matthew, Serra, Guy

Strategy: Matt and Guy sat at the bottom of the map and slaughtered the brigands while the rest of the team moved north slowly after Oswin cleared out the enemies to the west. Marcus split off to grab the 5000G while everyone moved up through the small horde of enemies. Puzon went down easily to Lowen and Eliwood.

Eliwood   5.32  |20| 6| 7| 9| 9| 7| 2| C Hector
Marcus    1.08  Base
Lowen     7.16  |27| 9| 6| 7| 7| 9| 3|
Rebecca   5.71  |20| 4| 6|10| 6| 6| 2|
Bartre    5.24  |32|11| 5| 5| 5| 4| 0|
Dorcas    7.02  |33| 9| 9| 7| 6| 3| 2|
Hector    5.17  |23| 9| 5| 7| 5|10| 1| C Eliwood
Oswin    10.44  |29|14|10| 5| 4|14| 3|
Matthew   6.22  |22| 5| 5|13| 4| 6| 0|
Serra     6.73  |17| 3| 5|11| 9| 3| 8|
Guy       4.49  |21| 6|12|12| 6| 5| 0|

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 8/7 (Mandatory)

Exp - 906/650 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 33/33 (5 stars)

Exp - 2822/2150 (5 stars)

I'm doing pretty well in the Exp department for right now as I'm almost 7 levels above the limit. Once I start shaving off turns like in 16, I'll have some room to play around with the arena to gain even more. Better safe than sorry, right?

Chapter 14 - False Friends

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Rebecca, Dorcas, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Matthew, Serra, Guy, Merlinus, Erk (Turn 2), Priscilla

Strategy:

Turn 1: Bartre and Rebecca take out the soldier while Lowen rescues Serra and moves as close to Erk as possible. Marcus then takes her and drops her so that she can recruit Erk on Turn 2. Dorcas and Oswin deliver big hits to both nearby cavalier with Matt and Guy giving the kill shots. Hector guards the southern bridge and Eliwood moves west.

Turn 2: Erk gets recruited and immediately goes to town on the nearby archer and soldiers with Bartre and Lowen shielding him. Marcus grabs the Iron Blade and then blocks the northern route. Hector hand axes a Cav while Eliwood and Rebecca take out another Cav. The others just move west to the bridge.

Turn 3: Guy and Matt head south down to the beach while Dorcas and Oswin head west. Lowen moves back up north to block the incoming cavs along the village route. Rebecca kills the weakened Cav while the rest of the team advances towards Erk with the exception of Marcus who is now heading south towards Prissy's village with Serra healing.

Turn 4: Marcus heads south more while Guy and Matt park themselves next to the incoming pirates (Guy attacking the pirate will cause him to turn and run back to the fort to heal). Lowen moves back south, baiting the cavs while Oswin sits in their path. Bartre kills another cav while Hector equips the Wolf Beil and parks himself in Erik's range. Everyone else positions themselves and waits for the rain.

Turn 5: Rain starts coming down and Erik barely survives Hector's counter. Hector finishes him off with an Iron Axe while Oswin and Dorcas take out the two cavs. Serra heals Rebecca while the rest of the group heads west. Guy also finishes off the pirate and Marcus heads south.

Turn 6: Marcus makes it to the Vendor and buys a Heal and a Fire. Everyone else just heads west with Serra healing Hector.

Turn 7: Everyone keeps moving west. Marcus heads to the armoury and buys an Iron Bow, 2 Iron Axes and an Iron Sword.

Turn 8: Rain stops. Hector moves south and allows Rebecca and Eli to take out a cav. Erk, Matt and Guy sit nearby. Marcus finally makes it to Prissy's village and recruits her. She heals him in return while Serra heals Guy. Lowen, Bartre and Dorcas attack the nearby brigands and myrmidon.

Turn 10: Lowen picks off the myrmidon while Oswin crits one of the cavs. Rebecca weakens the brigand for Eliwood to finish off and Serra heals a retreating Dorcas. Matthew and Bartre kill the archer and Hector kills the last remaining enemy to end the chapter.

Eliwood   6.20  |21| 6| 7| 9| 10| 7| 3| C Hector
Marcus    1.17  Base
Lowen     8.08  |28| 9| 6| 8| 7|10| 3|
Rebecca   6.36  |21| 4| 7|10| 6| 6| 3|
Bartre    6.82  |33|11| 6| 6| 6| 5| 0|
Dorcas    7.68  |33| 9| 9| 7| 6| 3| 2|
Hector    7.05  |24|11| 5| 7| 5|12| 1| C Eliwood
Oswin    10.95  |29|14|10| 5| 4|14| 3|
Matthew   7.03  |22| 6| 6|14| 4| 6| 0|
Serra     7.50  |18| 4| 5|11| 9| 3| 9|
Guy       5.48  |22| 6|12|13| 6| 5| 0|
Erk       8.31  Missing stats (Started at 8.06)
Priscilla 3.11  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 10/12 (5 stars)

Exp - 1010/900 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 43/45 (5 stars)

Exp - 3832/3050

So far, so good. Knocked off 2 turns here which will help in the future.

Ahem...

Wow, you suck at this game, I could have cleared that chapter 5 turns earlier without losing so much Exp.

Just kidding Just saying.

Mikey, would you kindly shut the fuck up and just S Rank HHM for me? kthx. :lol:

Chapter 15 - Noble Lady of Caelin

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Bartre, Dorcas, Hector, Serra, Matthew, Guy, Erk, Priscilla, Lyn (Turn 1), Kent (Turn 1), Sain (Turn 1), Florina (Turn 1), Wil (Turn 1)

General strategy: I realized I hated typing... Basically, Marcus tries to save the villages while Matt loots the thief's lockpick. Lyn and co. move north-west to catch up with Eli's army. Eli's army pushed through the woods to get to Bauker as fast as possible. Would have won in 8 turns but Hector missed a 70 displayed Hit shot with his Wolf Beil. 9 turns.

Eliwood   6.98 |21| 6| 7| 9| 10| 7| 3| C Hector
Marcus    1.17  Base
Lowen     9.79  |29| 9| 6| 9| 8|10| 4|
Bartre    8.33  |33|12| 7| 8| 6| 5| 0|
Dorcas    8.72  |34|10|10| 8| 6| 4| 2|
Hector    8.26  |25|12| 5| 7| 5|13| 1| C Eliwood
Serra     8.52  |18| 4| 5|12|10| 4|10|
Matthew   7.13  |22| 6| 6|14| 4| 6| 0|
Guy       5.76  |22| 6|12|13| 6| 5| 0|
Erk       9.45  |24| 6|13|12| 6| 3| 9|
Priscilla 4.03  |16| 7| 7| 8| 7| 4| 6|
Lyn       8.38  |22| 8|10|14|10| 3| 1| (Started at 7.97)
Sain      7.39  |25|12| 5| 6| 5| 7| 5| (Started at 6.86)
Kent      7.83  |25| 8| 9|12| 4| 5| 1| (Started at 6.99)
Florina   8.57  |22| 9|14|11|10| 6| 5| (Started at 7.53)
Wil       5.72  |22| 8| 7| 6| 6| 5| 0| (Started at 5.33)

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 9/10 (5 stars)

Exp - 1292/1100 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 52/55 (5 stars)

Exp - 5124/4150 (5 stars)

I'm not going to lie. I'm really starting to sweat bullets about the Exp rank. I guess it's expected when 3 of the units that you field get a combined total of 38 Exp (Marcus, Guy and Matthew). I'm probably going to save Guy for Port of Badon and then give him like 2 or 3 levels on the pirates there, along with Raven. Perfect usage for his Killing Edge. Aside from that and some arena abusing, I don't know what to do to get some extra Exp padding right now.

Mikey, would you kindly shut the fuck up and just S Rank HHM for me? kthx. :lol:

That was just in reference to your first post. I've only really skimmed over everything so far, but looks like your doing pretty well. Good luck.

And like I said above, I would love some pointers. Most of my "tactical ineptness" actually comes with gaining feasible supports. ElixHector is an easy one because I can get a C before any real fighting in 13 begins. But something like GuyxMatt B or A is much harder for me to get. Hell, I don't even think DorcasxBartre C before I drop one of them in 15. And I've been sitting them beside each other all day.

My small ramble on supports follows. Here is an exhaustive list of the endgame supports I've been able to make in any of my ranked runs. (There are probably other supports that are viable, but just don't fit into my playstyle at all, or I always forget they exist.) It isn't a long list.

Louise/Pent: A

Eliwood/Ninian: A

Raven/Priscilla: A

Florina/Fiora: A

Kent/Sain: A

Hector/Lyn: A

Isadora/Harken: A

Eliwood/Lyn: A

Hector/Eliwood: A

Florina/Farina: B

Fiora/Farina: B

Lyn/Florina: C

Lowen/Rebecca: C

Bartre/Dorcas: C

Serra/Sain: C

I'm of the opinion that most supports don't provide enough payback to offset the costs put into building them, and since they won't build in any reasonable timeframe at all... Furthermore, a lot of Support building requires significant advance planning on what sort of team you're going to use, which personally I find is usually heavily influenced halfway through by who's getting screwed or blessed, so a person you've been neglecting to build supports for suddenly could get a spot, and somebody you had been working on suddenly gets the bench...

I dunno, I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't give Supports undue weight on judging tactical ability, personally. Nearly every debate I've ever read, I've disagreed with the support levels claimed at the chapters they're claimed at.

I'm not going to lie. I'm really starting to sweat bullets about the Exp rank. I guess it's expected when 3 of the units that you field get a combined total of 38 Exp (Marcus, Guy and Matthew). I'm probably going to save Guy for Port of Badon and then give him like 2 or 3 levels on the pirates there, along with Raven. Perfect usage for his Killing Edge. Aside from that and some arena abusing, I don't know what to do to get some extra Exp padding right now.

I honestly can't see you having serious problems with the Normal Mode XP ranks. EHM XP rank though will quite possibly utterly break you, as it's the most difficult rank to meet of any rank I have ever played. I was literally grinding the arena for 15 turns in FFO Linus, then going out of my way to raise weak characters at the end, and barely had a 118 XP surplus. Sure I did have an additional 19 turns surplus I could have continued to grind in the FFO arena, but that's always dangerous because it's sometimes hard to judge just how many turns you'll need for the chapters to come. Maybe I just shot myself in the foot in the early game before I started recording XP gains, but somehow I'm not convinced that was entirely the case.

Chapter 16 - Whereabouts Unknown

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Erk, Priscilla, Matthew, Oswin, Sain, Kent, Dorcas, Wil, Raven (Turn 7), Lucius (Turn 9)

General strategy: Rush, rush, rush! Get Eliwood to the throne room as quick as possible with the 3 cavs and Marcus helping. Oswin and Dorcas will play guard for Merlinus when the cavs appear in the second half of the chapter. Prissy recruits Raven and Erk and Wil are there to counter the archers on the enemy phase (Wil also to gain Exp). Bernard died to a Heavy Spear wielding Marcus on Turn 14 and Eli snagged the throne. One of the soldier died, though.

Eliwood    8.36  |21| 7| 7| 9|12| 8| 3| C Hector
Marcus     2.21  |32|15|16|11| 8|10| 8|
Lowen     11.11  |31| 9| 6|10| 9|11| 5|
Dorcas     9.52  |35|10|10| 8| 7| 4| 2|
Oswin     13.16  |32|14|12| 5| 4|17| 4|
Matthew    7.13  |22| 6| 6|14| 4| 6| 0|
Erk       10.76  |24| 7|14|12| 7| 3|10|
Priscilla  5.16  |16| 8| 8| 8| 8| 4| 6|
Sain       8.44  |26|13| 5| 6| 5| 7| 5|
Kent       9.23  |27| 9|11|12| 4| 5| 1|
Wil        8.13  |25| 9| 8| 7| 6| 6| 0|
Raven      5.00  |25| 8|11|13| 2| 5| 1|
Lucius     8.19  |21| 9| 8|13| 3| 1| 8| (Started at 7.85)

My units don't like me with their stats. Kinda sad...

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 14/17 (5 stars)

Exp - 1439/1100 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 66/72 (5 stars)

Exp - 6563/5250 (5 stars)

Wow. There go my Exp fears right out the window. Oswin and Wil destroyed that rank in this chapter, gaining over 200 Exp each. Everyone else did very well here too and I shaved off some turns. I figure that I won't spend the extra turns until I see how many pirates I can slice up. Aside from that... Yeah, it's going pretty well.

Chapter 16x - Port of Badon

Team: Eliwood, Bartre, Oswin, Serra, Guy, Lyn, Florina, Wil, Raven, Canas (Turn 1)

Strategy: I managed to get all the items from the villages and Canas and still achieve a 5 turn clear. This strategy hinges on a few things:

- Florina can take a hit from a Level 4 pirate and survive (killing him is optional)

- 2 hits from Oswin and 1 from any long range unit kills Damian

- Raven does NOT kill the Killer Axe pirate in one turn (give him an Iron Sword) and obviously doesn't get killed in return

- Oswin has full HP before ending Turn 4.

1, 3 and 4 are absolutely vital. 2 just helps.

Turn 1: Florina recruits Canas and then moves to as close as she can get to the Short Bow village. Guy goes up while Raven takes the northern house route. Oswin leads the charge on the southern route with a Horseslayer.

Turn 2: Bartre grabs the Devil Axe while Oswin triggers the pirates. Eliwood, Wil and Serra hang a bit back. Guy attacks the Hand Axe pirate to the north and Raven blocks up the north village route. Canas and Lyn tuck in right behind him. Florina visits the Short Bow village and then moves onto the wall so that the only enemy who can hit her is a level 4 pirate with an Iron Axe.

Turn 3: Oswin hits Damian with the Horseslayer, bringing him down to very little health. Serra heals Oswin and then Bartre and Eliwood rescue her and drop her a bit back. Wil trades with Oswin so that he can equip an Iron Lance and then kills Damian. Raven is still out of range of the Killer Axe pirate. Florina flies west to the Sleep village and then heads as west as possible.

Turn 4: Canas kills the Killer Axe pirate while Guy finishes off the last northern pirate. Raven heals up if need be and still blocks the path. Serra heals Oswin who then also uses a Vulnerary to get back to full health. He also equips a Javelin. Wil kills the Silver Axe pirate and Eliwood and Bartre once again rescue chain Serra out of danger. Florina visits the Lancereaver village and then starts to head for Fargus.

Turn 5: Clean-up of any enemies and then Florina talks to Fargus.

Sometimes, my own genius scares me. Didn't think that I was that cool to pull off a ridiculous clear. Won't get full Exp but I was looking for the money with this level.

Eliwood    8.86  |21| 7| 7| 9|12| 8| 3| C Hector
Bartre     8.76  |33|12| 7| 8| 6| 5| 0|
Oswin     13.76  |32|14|12| 5| 4|17| 4|
Serra      8.85  |18| 4| 5|12|10| 4|10|
Guy        7.11  |23| 7|14|15| 6| 5| 0|
Lyn        8.80  |22| 8|10|14|10| 3| 1|
Florina    8.66  |22| 9|14|11|10| 6| 5|
Wil       10.08  |26| 9| 9| 9| 6| 7| 0|
Raven      5.26  |25| 8|11|13| 2| 5| 1|
Canas      8.90  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 5/5 (5 stars)

Exp - 674/650 (4 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 71/77 (5 stars)

Exp - 7237/5900 (5 stars)

EDIT: Bad math.

Chapter 17 - Pirate Ship

Team: Eliwood, Dorcas, Hector, Matthew, Serra, Priscilla, Sain, Florina, Raven, Lucius, Canas

Strategy: Steal everything that isn't nailed down on the left side of the ship. That includes a Speedwings, 2 Pure Waters and all Vulneraries that exist. Right side (Raven, Sain, Serra, Eliwood and Hector) is just going to fend off the enemies until the left side (Lucius, Canas, Matthew, Prissy, Florina and Dorcas) clears the map. As for my shopping trip, I'm going to be buying quite a bit but I'll also trade items around. Problem with ENM Funds is that there's no Silver Card and this rank gets a lot tougher than its Hard mode counterpart so I need to be careful with what I buy. I'll worry about this more when my units get to promotion stage. Zoldam is not fair with his criticals, I'll say that much.

Shopping List: 2 Iron Swords, 1 Steel Lance, 1 Steel Axe, 2 Heals and 1 Lightning.

Eliwood    9.47  |22| 7| 7| 9|13| 8| 4| C Hector
Dorcas    10.39  |35|10|10| 8| 8| 4| 2|
Hector     9.92  |26|12| 6| 7| 5|14| 2| C Eliwood
Serra      9.51  |18| 4| 6|12|11| 4|11|
Matthew    8.55  |22| 7| 7|15| 5| 7| 0|
Priscilla  5.83  |16| 8| 8| 8| 8| 4| 6|
Sain       9.26  |27|14| 6| 7| 6| 7| 5|
Florina    9.72  |22| 9|14|12|11| 6| 6|
Raven      7.03  |26|10|11|14| 2| 6| 1|
Lucius     9.35  |22|10| 9|14| 3| 1| 8|
Canas     10.10  |23|10|11| 9| 7| 6| 9|

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 7/7 (5 stars)

Exp - 1199/950 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 78/84 (5 stars)

Exp - 8436/6850 (5 stars)

I am raping Exp. That being said, I want to know how I have gotten ~84 levels to date and yet when I look at my units, they still look weak overall. Oh well. The RNG hates me right now.

EDIT: Since Sain is rather Spd screwed (he was getting doubled by mercs in Pirate Ship), I want to give him a Speedwing as his other stats are rather solid. So I did a calculation of the amount of money I have.

My total net worth: 164197 G

Funds ranking to date: 174400 G

80% of Funds ranking for 5*: 139520 G

That's 2 promotions and half a stat booster. I'm scared about this ranking now because there's no Silver Card.

Chapter 18 - The Dread Isle

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Dorcas, Matthew, Serra, Guy, Priscilla, Lyn, Sain, Kent, Florina, Lucius, Dart (Turn 1), Fiora (Turn 3)

Strategy: Grab the Torch staff as soon as possible and give it to one of the healers. Aside from that, slowly push south with the Cavs, Marcus and Eliwood while Dart and Lucius take the island. Dorcas and Lyn are basically support for the island group after they do their jobs (Lyn for clearing out the northern pirate while Dorcas takes down the stumps). 8 turns to kill Uhai after a Rapier crit brought him down to 6 HP :lol:.

Eliwood   10.43  |23| 8| 7| 9|14| 8| 4| C Hector
Marcus     2.32  |32|15|16|11| 8|10| 8|
Dorcas    10.81  |35|10|10| 8| 8| 4| 2|
Serra     10.25  |19| 5| 7|13|12| 4|12|
Matthew    9.39  |23| 8| 7|16| 6| 7| 0|
Guy        9.64  |24| 8|14|16| 6| 5| 2|
Priscilla  6.64  |16| 8| 8| 9| 9| 4| 6|
Lyn       10.51  |24|10|12|16|10| 3| 1| C Florina
Sain      10.31  |28|15| 7| 7| 6| 7| 5|
Kent      10.11  |28| 9|11|12| 4| 5| 1|
Florina   10.03  |22| 9|14|13|12| 6| 6| C Lyn
Lucius    10.11  |23|10| 9|14| 3| 1| 8|
Fiora      8.65  |22| 8|12|14| 7| 6| 7|
Dart       8.98  Base

Would you look at that Lyn? 24 HP and 10 Str at level 10 without an Energy Ring when she's supposed to have 7~8 and 22 HP. Brings a tear to my eye...

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 8/10 (5 stars)

Exp - 1375/900 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 86/94 (5 stars)

Exp - 9811/7750 (5 stars)

That was a nice Exp windfall. Also shaved off another couple of turns on Tactics so it's all good.

Chapter 18x - Prisoner of Magic

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Dorcas, Bartre, Hector, Oswin, Priscilla, Wil, Raven, Dart, Fiora

Strategy: Iron Lance Fiora with 14 Spd (if she gets Spd from one level up) can double all of the Peg Knights (4~7 AS) and do decent damage. She goes over the mountains while Oswin hangs back to deal with any reinforcements. The rest of the team heads over to Aion ASAP while Marcus makes a detour south to chat with Renault for a bit. 8 turns to kill Aion and the 2 knights of Kishuana's vanguard. Those Snipers are strong, though.

Eliwood   10.98  |23| 8| 7| 9|14| 8| 4| C Hector
Marcus     2.47  |32|15|16|11| 8|10| 8|
Lowen     11.83  |31| 9| 6|10| 9|11| 5|
Dorcas    11.38  |36|10|10| 8| 8| 5| 2| C Bartre
Bartre     9.98  |34|12| 8| 9| 6| 5| 0| C Dorcas
Hector    11.12  |27|14| 8| 7| 5|14| 2| C Eliwood
Oswin     13.76  |32|14|12| 5| 4|17| 4|
Priscilla  7.43  |17| 8| 8|10|10| 4| 7|
Wil       10.63  |26| 9| 9| 9| 6| 7| 0|
Raven      9.58  |27|12|12|15| 3| 6| 2|
Fiora     10.99  |23| 9|13|14| 8| 6| 9|
Dart      10.25  |36|13| 9|10| 4| 6| 2|

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 8/10 (5 stars)

Exp - 1191/1050 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 94/104 (5 stars)

Exp - 11002/8800 (5 stars)

And I thought I was going to fail Exp for this chapter...

Is it really so hard to ask for some HP, Str and Spd for dear Eliwood? I've had to start wasting RNs just to see what I need to do to achieve it.

Chapter 19 - Dragon's Gate

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Hector, Matthew, Serra, Priscilla, Lyn, Sain, Raven, Lucius, Canas, Dart, Legault (Turn 5)

Strategy:

Turn 1: Lowen damages the Knight so that Eliwood can Rapier it to death. Lucius then attacks the Silver Bow Sniper in the treasure room and barely escapes being killed in a single shot with 1 HP which Priscilla then heals up. Dart moves over to Lucy but stays out of the way of the Sniper. Canas unlocks the door north of him and Sain rushes into the room to kill the archer. Hector follows close behind. Everyone else starts heading towards Cameron and Serra heals Eliwood.

Turn 2: Lucius unlocks the door to the treasure room after the Sniper suicided on him during the enemy phase and Priscilla grabs the Brave Bow and cantos back south. Dart attacks the Knight with a hand axe which Matthew then kills. Serra heals him right afterwards. Raven kills the Cavalier blocking his path and gives Eliwood an easy kill on the Nomad. Lyn, Marcus and Lowen all move north with Lowen and Marcus positioning themselves for Cameron's attack. On the eastern front, Sain starts attacking the eastern wall while Canas and Hector move deeper into the building.

Turn 3: Hector breaks the wall and allows Sain to kill the Nomad in front of him while Canas attacks the Troubadour from behind the wall. Lowen finishes off the armourslayer Cav and Serra heals Marcus. Dart heads out of the treasure room to guard Merlinus and Lucius heads north to join the main group with Prissy healing him up. Lyn then destroys Cameron with her Mani Katti while Raven takes out the Nomad. A Rapier wielding Eli then blocks the passage while Marcus stands his ground right in the middle of the clearing.

Turn 4: Canas and Hector kill off the remaining Nomad while Sain starts to work on the most eastern wall that will lead to the Secret Shop. Prissy heads right into the room where those 3 passed through so that she can get to them in order to heal Sain ASAP. Lucius heads north and Dart moves a bit south. Matthew unlocks the door to the north-western treasure room and steals Raven's Lancereaver. Raven kills the Troubadour while Lowen and Marcus chain-rescue Lyn so that she can recruit Legault next turn. Serra then heals Raven to end the turn.

Turn 5: And here come all of the reinforcements. Dart easily takes out the Archer while Matthew and Lucius prepare themselves to kill the Knight and Mage guarding the treasure room. The eastern foray gets held up by a Merc but Sain and Canas dispose of him efficiently while Hector breaks the wall and Prissy meets up with them. In the northern front, Lowen and Raven take out the Shamans and Lyn recruits Legault who then heads southwest to avoid the Knights. Serra heals Raven and Marcus and Eli head as far north as possible without getting in Darin's range.

Turn 6: Dart leaves the treasure while Prissy heals Sain. Canas stays back to kill the Shaman and Hector hand axes the wall blocking the secret shop (bottom right with Killer weapons). Legault also heads south towards that opening while Matthew loots the Luna and Lucius kills the Knight. The northern front has everyone preparing to attack Darin but not doing so to allow the Member's Card thief to appear. Eliwood also lures the right Knights by sitting in their range while still in range of the throne.

Turn 7: Legault steals the Member's Card and Hector grabs it before destroying the wall. Serra heals a poisoned Eliwood while Lowen kills the Knight and lures the Axereaver Knight. Lucy finishes off the mage and allows Matt to loot the Blue Gem in peace. Raven sits right in front of Darin with the Armourslayer equipped and Canas attacks the Merc. Sain can't one hit the Fighter and forces Prissy to get out of his range. Dart also moves to the right to attack the archers.

Turn 8: Sain finishes off the Fighter while Dart attacks one of the archers. Hector one hits the thief and Legault makes his way to the treasure chests. Canas gets healed by Prissy after one rounding the Shaman and Lucius starts heading south to the mage in order to grab a little more Exp. Marcus attacks Darin with a Steel Lance and Lyn kills him with the Mani Katti. Raven moves close to the remaining Myrmidon and Short Spear Knight and Serra heals Marcus. Eliwood then does nothing as Lowen kills the other Knight.

Turn 9: Legault pilfers the Guiding Ring and Hector heads south, stopping just short of the SS. Lucius crits the Mage, Sain goes for the remaining fighter and Dart kills an archer. Other than that, Marcus kills the Myrmidon and Raven moves close to the Knight after getting healed by Serra.

Turn 10: Serra heals Raven who kills the Knight with the Armourslayer. Legault picks up the Barrier staff while Hector goes Killer weapon shopping, buying a sword and a lance. Sain kills the archer, Canas finishes off the Fighter, Prissy heals Sain and Eli seizes the throne. 10 turn kill and I feel on top of the world after that finish. Got all the chests, Legault, killed all the enemies and even went Killer weapon shopping in the time limit.

Eliwood   12.13  |24|10| 9|11|15| 9| 4| C Hector
Marcus     3.22  |33|16|17|12| 8|10| 8|
Lowen     13.35  |32| 9| 7|11|11|12| 5|
Hector    11.86  |27|14| 8| 7| 5|14| 2| C Eliwood
Serra     11.35  |19| 6| 8|14|13| 4|13|
Matthew    9.95  |23| 8| 7|16| 6| 7| 0|
Priscilla  8.01  |17| 8| 9|10|11| 4| 7|
Lyn       12.52  |25|10|13|18|10| 3| 2| C Florina
Sain      12.62  |29|16| 7| 8| 7| 7| 6|
Raven     11.50  |29|13|14|17| 3| 6| 2|
Lucius    12.07  |24|11|10|16| 3| 2| 9|
Canas     11.81  |23|10|11|10| 8| 7| 9|
Dart      11.22  |37|13| 9|10| 4| 6| 2|
Legault   12.10  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 10/10 (5 stars)

Exp - 1738/1700 (5 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 104/114 (5 stars)

Exp - 12740/10500 (5 stars)

Honestly, I'm more scared about EHM than HHM. My Eliwood always gets screwed in his stats and I almost missed that Exp value for this chapter. In EHM, I have to squeeze out an extra 4 levels. I have no idea on how I'm going to do that. I do know that Rebecca's getting played in the next chapter, though. Arena abuse for like... a turn, maybe.

Chapter 20 - New Resolve

Team: Eliwood, Rebecca, Dorcas, Oswin, Matthew, Serra, Guy, Erk, Florina, Fiora, Ninian (Turn 1)

Strategy: Rather than bum-rush this chapter, I decided to play it safe and go the Exp route (partly the reason that I fielded Rebecca). My goal is to attract Oleg by turn 4 with the use of Ninian and then steal the Hero Crest while using the Pegs to collect the items from the villages. Since I'm slightly desperate on money and I need the Exp, I also plan to stick Rebecca in the arena for a bit and hope that she wins.

What actually happened in the arena: Rebecca almost got her ass handed to her by a level 8 Nomad. They traded back and forth hits which would have had Rebecca killed if the Nomad dodged a hit and nailed her back. Fortunately, Rebecca managed to duck under an arrow and won with 3 HP left. Good for healing and thanks for the extra 770 gold. The next turn, she destroyed another Nomad, this one level 5. Money is very good.

This chapter actually went really well compared to Dragon's Gate which pissed me off for a while. Oswin summoned Oleg on Turn 4 by barely being in his range (Matthew with a Torch made me sigh in relief when I saw this) and Guy landed two crits with the Killing Edge to put him into killable range for Flo and a refreshed Guy. Matt also snagged the Hero Crest for an extra 10k. 5 turns for the clear.

Eliwood   13.15  |25|11|10|12|15| 9| 4| C Hector
Rebecca    7.79  |21| 5| 7|10| 6| 7| 3|
Dorcas    12.21  |37|11|10| 8| 8| 6| 2| C Bartre
Oswin     14.51  |33|14|12| 5| 4|17| 4|
Serra     12.01  |20| 6| 8|14|13| 4|13|
Matthew   10.62  |23| 9| 7|17| 6| 7| 0|
Guy       11.86  |26| 8|16|18| 6| 6| 2|
Erk       11.20  |24| 7|14|12| 8| 4|10|
Florina   10.18  |22| 9|14|13|12| 6| 6| C Lyn
Fiora     11.76  |24| 9|14|15| 9| 6|10|
Ninian     5.03  |18| 0| 0|16|13| 6| 5| (Started at 4.53)

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 5/5 (5 stars)

Exp - 944/950 (4 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 109/119 (5 stars)

Exp - 13684/11450 (5 stars)

Something hates me here. First I lose 16x by 10 Exp and now I've lost 20 by 6 (slap in the face). Someone explain why I couldn't get an extra 6 Exp?

I can never understand how people have Florina at a higher level than Kent and Sain at the end of LM. I don't like her, so I don't generally use her, but the one time I did, she was still only level 7, with the Cavs at 8.

Also, do you need to 5 star Funds for the White Gem, or 5 star everything? Because it's impossible to 5 star Tactics and get Nils to level 7.

Is it really so hard to ask for some HP, Str and Spd for dear Eliwood? I've had to start wasting RNs just to see what I need to do to achieve it.

Play on a fixed patch if you don't want to deal with the RNG.

Play on a fixed patch if you don't want to deal with the RNG.

I like the RNG. I'm just frustrated when my Eliwood always gets screwed.

Chapter 21 - Kinship's Bond

Team: Eliwood, Marcus, Dorcas, Hector, Serra, Erk, Priscilla, Lyn, Sain, Kent, Florina, Raven, Legault, Ninian, Isadora (Turn 1), Heath (Turn 2), Rath (Turn 3)

Strategy: It's another 5 turn clear that involves me rushing to the Secret Shop (I want a usable Physic for Prissy in order to catch Serra's level lead) so I need to use Isadora to help clear the Heath room. A bit of chain rescuing is in order to get Eliwood and Legault in position for their foray into Heath land while the rest of the team concentrates on getting to Eubans and killing him on Turn 5. This one was actually quite difficult as Florina kept finding herself killed by the Fighters and Knights (don't know why).

Eliwood   13.79  |25|11|10|12|15| 9| 4| C Hector
Marcus     3.22  |33|16|17|12| 8|10| 8|
Dorcas    12.79  |37|11|10| 8| 8| 6| 2| C Bartre
Hector    12.11  |28|15| 9| 8| 5|14| 3| C Eliwood
Serra     12.34  |20| 6| 8|14|13| 4|13|
Erk       12.00  |26| 7|15|13| 8| 4|11|
Priscilla  8.45  |17| 8| 9|10|11| 4| 7|
Lyn       12.52  |25|10|13|18|10| 3| 2| C Florina
Sain      13.28  |30|17| 7| 9| 7| 7| 6|
Kent      11.87  |28| 9|12|12| 5| 6| 1|
Florina   10.98  |22| 9|14|13|12| 6| 6| C Lyn
Raven     12.66  |30|14|14|17| 4| 7| 2|
Legault   12.33  Base
Ninian     5.54  |18| 0| 0|16|13| 6| 5|
Isadora    1.69  Base
Heath      8.25  |29|11| 8| 7| 8|11| 1|
Rath       7.73  |25| 8| 9|10| 5| 7| 2| (Started at 7.22)

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 5/5 (5 stars)

Exp - 1061/1150 (4 stars)

Run stats:

Tactics - 114/124 (5 stars)

Exp - 14745/12600 (5 stars)

The Exp Rank just got a bit harder. Figured that I'd rather save my turns for abusing the arena in FFO instead of wasting a turn getting around 50 Exp at most.

Chapter 22 - Living Legend

Team: Eliwood, Serra, Matthew, Erk, Florina, Raven, Fiora, Dart, Legault, Ninian, Heath, Hawkeye (Turn 2)

Strategy: Get as much shit in the desert as I can and feed Heath kills. There's no other way to describe it. Matthew is probably going to grab the Ring off of Jasmine while Legault gets the Ocean Seal. After than, there's going to be a lot of rescue chains to get as many items as possible. This level was ridiculously hard as I would keep dying sometime during the third turn or I wouldn't be able to steal the Ring or other reasons. But on my successful run (which left Matthew and Legault with less than 5 HP on more than one occasion), I managed to get everything including Erk luckily picking up the Hero Crest on the last turn. 9 turns.

Eliwood   14.32  |26|11|11|12|16| 9| 4| C Hector
Serra     13.24  |21| 6| 9|15|13| 4|13|
Matthew   11.30  |24| 9| 8|18| 6| 7| 1|
Erk       14.49  |27| 7|16|13|10| 4|12|
Florina   11.85  |23|10|15|14|13| 6| 6| C Lyn
Raven     13.89  |31|14|14|18| 5| 7| 2|
Dart      12.41  |38|13|10|10| 5| 6| 2|
Fiora     12.63  |25|10|15|16|10| 6|11|
Legault   12.85  Base
Ninian     6.34  |19| 0| 0|17|14| 6| 6|
Heath     12.20  |33|14|12| 8| 8|13| 3|
Hawkeye    4.32  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 9/9

Exp - 1435/1000

Run stats:

Tactics - 123/133 (5 stars)

Exp - 16180/13600 (5 stars)

Chapter 22x - Genesis

Team: Eliwood, Dorcas, Hector, Guy, Priscilla, Lyn, Sain, Kent, Legault, Rath, Hawkeye

Strategy: Basically, I tried to fluff up my Exp and Tactics ranking as much as possible. Go through the walls and doors as fast as possible (Lockpick, Door Keys, Unlock) before getting rid of Kishuna (once the southern General is dead). After that, mad dash for the all the chests and leave the Troubadour for last so that Legault can snag both Berserk and the Secret Book. Got some supports too, which helped. 13 turn clear.

Eliwood   15.66  |26|11|11|12|16| 9| 5| B Hector
Dorcas    13.67  |38|12|11| 8| 9| 6| 2| C Bartre
Hector    14.34  |30|15| 9| 8| 7|15| 3| B Eliwood
Guy       12.97  |27| 8|16|18| 6| 6| 2|
Priscilla  9.84  |18| 8| 9|11|12| 4| 7|
Lyn       14.09  |27|11|15|19|11| 3| 3| C Florina
Sain      13.56  |30|17| 7| 9| 7| 7| 6| C Kent
Kent      12.89  |28|10|12|13| 5| 6| 2| C Sain
Legault   13.78  |27| 8|12|15|10| 8| 3|
Rath       9.69  |26| 9|10|11| 5| 8| 4|
Hawkeye    4.32  Base

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 13/21

Exp - 1178/650

Run stats:

Tactics - 136/154 (5 stars)

Exp - 17358/14250 (5 stars)

Looking ahead: Looks like I got Wallace. Eh, I'll try him out and see what's the story with him for ranking runs. As for Kenneth v. Jerme, I'll do the math for that tomorrow as I'm going to fall asleep. The Funds look OK but I have to start thinking of promotion soon. I bet I'll promote my pegs (awesome stats), Sain/Kent/Lowen, and Lyn instead of Hector because Hector's Spd is a complete dud. Maybe another if I can swing it but for right now, we're looking at only these guys for promo items.

Chapter 23 - Four Fanged Offense (Lloyd)

Team: Eliwood, Lowen, Hector, Oswin, Serra, Matthew, Guy, Priscilla, Florina, Lucius, Canas, Ninian, Rath, Wallace (Turn 3)

Strategy: Abuse that arena for all it's worth with Rath (I think archers are much better at the arena than other units). Wallace gets recruited quickly and then helps Flo wipe out the right side. Lowen goes for the village while Oswin goes shopping. After that, everyone waits until about Turn 21 and then kills Lloyd (maximize money and Exp from Arena). 21 turn clear.

Eliwood   17.24  |27|11|13|13|16|10| 6| B Hector
Lowen     14.64  |33|10| 7|11|12|13| 5|
Hector    16.64  |32|15|10|10| 8|15| 3| B Eliwood
Oswin     14.52  |33|14|12| 5| 4|17| 4|
Serra     15.05  |23| 7| 9|17|13| 4|13|
Matthew   13.38  |26|10| 9|19| 8| 7| 1| C Guy
Guy       14.78  |29| 8|17|20| 7| 6| 2| C Matthew
Priscilla 11.65  |19| 8|11|12|13| 6| 8|
Florina   12.89  |24|11|15|15|13| 7| 6| C Lyn
Lucius    14.17  |25|12|11|18| 3| 2|10|
Canas     13.13  |24|11|11|11| 9| 8| 9|
Ninian     7.84  |20| 0| 0|18|15| 6| 6|
Rath      16.73  |30|12|13|17| 6| 9| 6|
Wallace    2.34  |35|16| 9| 8|10|17| 6| (started at 1.28)

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 21/13

Exp - 2675/1750

Run stats:

Tactics - 157/167 (5 stars)

Exp - 20126/16000 (5 stars)

I'm seriously considering promoting Rath. He destroyed the arena and got a bit more than 7 levels. Rather nice stats and once he gets swords, it'll be an extra Cav with proper range. I also could have waited a bit longer but since I'm really sure that Exp won't be much of a problem in ENM at this point (40 level buffer), I'm going to worry about Tactics and Funds. Then again, going longer could have gotten me more liquid cash.

Chapter 24 - Unfulfilled Heart

Team: Eliwood, Hector, Serra, Erk, Priscilla, Lyn, Sain, Kent, Florina, Raven, Dart, Fiora, Legault, Ninian, Rath, Pent (Turn 1), Louise (Turn 1)

Strategy: Pent and Louise go shopping while Florina, Dart (carried by Florina) and Fiora stick with them for when the wyverns appear. Eliwood, Hector and Lyn head south with none of them promoting just yet while Kent and Rath head down to the village. Everyone else just holds their ground. Oh and Legault steals the Knight Crest. 12 turns.

Eliwood   17.60  |27|11|13|13|16|10| 6| B Hector
Hector    16.71  |32|15|10|10| 8|15| 3| B Eliwood
Serra     15.71  |23| 7| 9|17|13| 4|15|
Erk       14.99  |27| 7|16|13|10| 4|12|
Priscilla 12.42  |20| 8|12|12|14| 6| 9|
Lyn       14.51  |27|11|15|19|11| 3| 3| C Florina
Sain      15.01  |32|18| 8|11| 7| 7| 6| C Kent
Kent      13.34  |29|11|13|13| 5| 6| 2| C Sain
Florina   15.20  |27|12|15|17|13| 8| 7| C Lyn
Raven     15.23  |33|15|14|19| 6| 8| 2|
Dart      13.83  |39|14|10|10| 5| 6| 2|
Fiora     14.22  |27|11|16|16|11| 6|12|
Legault   14.02  |28| 8|13|15|11| 8| 3|
Ninian     8.94  |21| 0| 0|18|16| 6| 7|
Rath      17.70  |31|12|14|17| 6| 9| 6|
Pent       6.64  Base                   A Louise
Louise     4.69  Base                   A Pent

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 12/11

Exp - 1498/1000

Run stats:

Tactics - 169/178 (5 stars)

Exp - 21624/17000 (5 stars)

Chapter 25 - Pale Flower of Darkness (Jerme)

Team: Eliwood, Lowen, Hector, Serra, Erk, Priscilla, Lyn, Florina, Legault, Ninian, Isadora, Rath, Pent, Harken (Turn 12)

Strategy: A lot went on here. Lyn, Florina and Erk went north while the rest of the army headed east. At the next juncture, Lowen and Pent went north to help out with the archers in the structure, Raven, Isadora, Rath and Legault went south and the rest of the army went north. Eliwood recruited Harken and they had no trouble with taking out Jerme. 19 turn clear, I believe. Also promoted Rath and Hector.

Eliwood   18.69  |28|11|13|14|17|10| 6| A Hector
Lowen     16.49  |34|11| 7|13|13|14| 5|
Hector     1.00  |38|18|12|16| 8|20|10| A Eliwood
Serra     16.81  |24| 7| 9|17|13| 4|16|
Erk       17.22  |30| 8|16|14|11| 5|13|
Priscilla 13.63  |20| 8|13|12|14| 6| 9|
Lyn       16.34  |29|12|16|20|12| 4| 4| C Florina
Florina   18.40  |28|15|17|19|15| 8| 8| C Lyn
Raven     19.30  |36|16|16|20| 8| 9| 3|
Legault   14.72  |28| 8|13|15|11| 8| 3|
Ninian    10.65  |23| 0| 0|20|18| 6| 9|
Isadora    4.35  |30|14|13|19|11| 8| 6|
Rath       1.55  |37|14|17|19| 7|12|10|
Pent       7.76  |34|18|21|17|14|12|16| A Louise
Harken     9.13  |39|21|20|17|12|15|10|

Chapter stats:

Tactics - 19/22

Exp - 3004/1800

Run stats:

Tactics - 188/200 (5 stars)

Exp - 24628/18800 (5 stars)

To say that I destroyed Exp in that chapter is a bit of an understatement. Looks like I'm going to end up S Ranking ENM at this rate.