• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Tessa and Iris already went. Also, another possibility I forgot was Viv could heal Arlene a second time if we wanted her to defend and try to survive even better.

But yeah, I think we're waiting on our Canadians. Ether might just need a specific target to be pointed at, as when I mentioned on IRC he asked for one, but I didn't have time to find the best one at the moment, and then was busy/forgot.

OKAY, so, we need crimsons to do things and we don't have many actual actions available due to everyone being dead. So, I propose we have (the?) tank(s?) and the healers act, then end turn so we can get more rezzes and so Reika can try to kill her barrier again. This way we can get moving again, at the very least.

so...

Tessa heal iris

Charlotte heal helios

iris defend reika

eric defend charlotte

Arrin kill wind harpy A (@4hp, so doesn't need much damage. He WILL NEED to shift his magic to skill to ensure a hit, because MTD and decent evade, but an adjustment of 5 should be enough [arrins hit: 5 base 1 charisma -1 mtd, vs wharpy evade: 9. Arrin damage: 9 base +1 support - 5 shift = enough)

midori defend arrin

Viveka heal uh midori?

Chase/Tristan another nightshade/twiddle thumbs

Sounds good, although Viveka can only heal a limited number of times. Leaving Chase sidelined for now because that'll help Conrad later (and I keep rolling autohits lately).

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the vuln limit. Maybe save it then.

I'll get my posts up later today then.

And yeah, benching Chase for the support bonuses is probably for the best, no argument there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tentative plan:

probably for sure:

Isotov finishes his Barrier

Reika finishes her barrier

Iris defends Helios so he can more safely Crimson for Hit?

Helios chips away at his barrier?

Tessa heals Helios

Adena heals Iris

filler:

Tiria kills Minotaur B?

Eric murders something?

Luc ?

Arrin ?

situational:

Viveka waits and sees what needs happening on dice outcomes?

idles:

Chase, Idles for support bonuses for Conrad

Morgan, Idles for support bonuses for Helios

I dunno, thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Okay I know it's not what anyone (other than script maybe?) wants to hear but we're most likely going to finish up the battle in a 'plot' fashion rather than drag on through the stat battle. Interest at this point seems way way too low to justify continuing like this. Now we are going to finish the rp ... at this point there's no reason not to, but as for the battle, we'll just call it a draw lol and write stuff accordingly.

I honestly would've acted if I still had PC's up. Can't we just end turn? Why do we never end turn? >_<

Yaaay! (I think Conrad's the only one who hasn't attacked his barrier this turn. Is he still down?)

Plan:

Wait for Conrad to get revived.

Helios uses 8 HP for crimson skill, should finish his barrier with 1 hp left, probably die on EP before the poison would tick him off

Iris defends Conrad

Conrad attacks his barrier.

Tessa heals Iris/Conrad (whoever doesn't seem able to take a hit)

If it looks like her last Vulnerary charge will save the other of the two from going down, Viveka does so.

Chase Idles

People who can act if they want (if they do not want, explicitly say "Pass" somewhere so we can EP sooner):

Arrin

Morgan

Eric

Luc (lol)

Conrad has enough Hit with Charisma and Chase support to not miss. If Conrad crimsons for MT (which can be completely healed back by a Tessa 8 HP, leaving him at whatever he rezzes at 75% I think? so like, 13) he has 6 (base) + 1 (support) + 4 (crimson) - 2 (LOAF DEF) + random(1-6) = 10 through 15 damage. Conrad should only need two rounds of attacks unless he rolls 1s both times.

With that in mind, it might be best to use both Tessa and Viveka on Conrad, so he ends the round at 18/18, and can hopefully tank whatever's thrown at him. If Conrad goes down on EP, Raphael can reup him, and we're set. If Conrad does not go down but gets below the amount of health necessary to full crimson to finish, Raphael can up a healer to fix him up. This should be in the bag at this point guys.