Final Fantasy Music in FE!?

shadowofchaos

What do you guys mean by "do it"?

I've already set aside the data so I can paste it in any ROM at the right offset... I'm saving this for last as it tends to cause problems with Free space management sometimes with FEditor ._.

I assumed phoenix meant something roughly along the lines of "do more of what you are doing with this". In other words, do something along the lines of:

-make more vids with FF music in FE

-Make an FE hack which has a lot of "introduced" music

-Make a tool that easily replaces FF (or other) music in FE

Or something along those lines???

For my part, I just meant it as a kind of general approval, as in "I don't know where you are going with this but I approve regardless" or something l ike that.

Yo Rey, if you apply my instrument patch later into your hacking... It'll likely mess up something... just saying.

-Make a tool that easily replaces FF (or other) music in FE

It'd be much more productive to just make a GBA Music Editor that exceeds Sappy and isn't as buggy since a lot of GBA games use the same music format (a lot as in, a majority).

Also, where the song comes from doesn't matter, so the fact that the song is a MIDI of a Final Fantasy song doesn't matter when hacking. XD. Once again, I'm just saying...

I'm saving this for last as it tends to cause problems with Free space management sometimes with FEditor ._.

doin' it wraung

It'd be much more productive to just make a GBA Music Editor that exceeds Sappy and isn't as buggy since a lot of GBA games use the same music format (a lot as in, a majority).

talkin' 'bout doin' it and then not doin' it

callin' you out

• 1 month later...