• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

I wonder how much it costs to create a gacha game. I want to create my own waifu collector, and even if I earn a tiny fraction of what Heroes make, it will still be a huge sum for me.

I think coming up with waifus is not that hard. I just need to copy and paste tropes and cliches and have another person draw it.

Who needs balance in a gacha game anyways? Maybe the game will be balanced by the waifu's assets. The more power you give a waifu, the bigger her assets grow and the more she uses stamina or something. So like if you give Lucina something like Bold Fighter, she will have Loki-sized assets and would not move very far for very long; if you give Lucina like 10 stacks of Bold Fighter, her assets will balloon to the size Surtr's fireball in the Book II intro movie rendering her effectively immobile.

To encourage everyone to spend, I think I can improve upon Heroes' model. Instead of having one currency at one price point, my game will have one master currency that can be exchanged for different currencies that can then be used to purchase summoning tickets. The master currency, other currencies, and summoning tickets can all be purchased. The master currency and other currencies can be used to summon waifus too, but certain waifus can only be summoned with certain currencies and tickets, so all types of currencies and tickets will be needed. There will also be various types of sales going on for different types of currencies to encourage players to spend too.

Edited by XRay

12 hours ago, Tragonight said:

im liking the idea in the first paragraph

And I want to penetrate Lucina's giant fire ball with my popscicle, just like what Fjorm and Surtr did in the Book II intro movie.