• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emperor_Siegfried

• Tragonight

• King Marth 64

• NinjaMonkey

2 hours ago, Ycine said:

The idea of having a Master Currency is good. I believe you will be using the "other" currency in game for skins/cosmetics?

I have not thought about skins and cosmetics, but that would totally be a good idea!

I remember reading somewhere that the chain of [money>currency>character/waifu/product] helps disrupt how we perceive value in a virtual product compared to how we regularly buy things in real life [money>product], so I figured that expanding the chain to [money>currency1>currency2>currency3>character/waifu/product] might be even more effective. Different waifus are also available at different chain lengths, so that should give me some data on the ideal length. I also want to try a branching it like a tree to something like the following and see how that works out.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — > currency2a3a > waifu summoning pool 2a3a

— — — — — — — — > currency2a

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — > currency2a3b > waifu summoning pool 2a3b

money > currency1

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — > currency2b3a > waifu summoning pool 2b3a

— — — — — — — — > currency2b

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — > currency2b3b > waifu summoning pool 2b3b

And obviously, currency 1 and currency 2s can all summon waifus too, but I am not sure whether to make the waifus at the shorter chains to be more expensive or less expensive.

Making pools doesn't sound right to me. It's just gonna be confusing for people and too tedious to get around.

Just working around a currency for summon, another for cosmetics and a last one for say "special events" should be enough.

3 hours ago, Ycine said:

Making pools doesn't sound right to me. It's just gonna be confusing for people and too tedious to get around.

Just working around a currency for summon, another for cosmetics and a last one for say "special events" should be enough.

Heroes' 4* pool is highly inflated, and while having the color summoning system helps address it a lot, I think the color summoning system is patented by Nintendo. I want to be able to split the pool apart somewhat to help alleviate frustration in trying to obtain or avoid certain fodder.

It is true it might be confusing for players. Maybe I should implement the money>currency>product chain in stages and introduce longer chains and branches over time.

People should read the following out loud in public to show off their literacy skills:

If heart ed. I sofa king far ted.

17 hours ago, XRay said:

Maybe I should implement the money>currency>product chain in stages and introduce longer chains and branches over time.

This sounds more reasonable.

Beep beep boop boop! La dee da dee dooh!

Meow! ...*rolling*... ¡moəW
>('w')< ...oO(@)Oo... >(.m.)<