• Stefan
    • They all suck

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no u rong cuz mia iz cuet onli

Lucia haaaaawwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttt cuz seh haz teh bubies and teh long blu hair

Unless you are battle save abusing forever in order to make enemies in 2-2 miss repeatedly while Lucia 1exp's her way to Trueblade, it isn't possible to get Lucia to become a long haired trueblade. If long hair is part of your reasoning for why she is the best trueblade, then stop.

Oh, and I forget, does her battle sprite show her hairlength as what the story has it as? And if so, is there even a long haired Trueblade Lucia sprite?

Unless you are battle save abusing forever in order to make enemies in 2-2 miss repeatedly while Lucia 1exp's her way to Trueblade, it isn't possible to get Lucia to become a long haired trueblade. If long hair is part of your reasoning for why she is the best trueblade, then stop.

Oh, and I forget, does her battle sprite show her hairlength as what the story has it as? And if so, is there even a long haired Trueblade Lucia sprite?

lol

i'm not sure about the long-haired trueblade Lucia, but for part 2, Lucia has long hair in her battle sprite and everything else, at least for her swordmaster class.

maybe i'll go test it out to see if it's possible. what level is Lucia in part 2?

lol

i'm not sure about the long-haired trueblade Lucia, but for part 2, Lucia has long hair in her battle sprite and everything else, at least for her swordmaster class.

maybe i'll go test it out to see if it's possible. what level is Lucia in part 2?

She doesn't have a long hair trueblade sprite, since the programmers didn't anticipate the player will make her into a trueblade before 2-2 ends.

Edited by Generic Officer

She doesn't have a long hair trueblade sprite. Since the programmers didn't anticipate the player will make her into a trueblade before 2-2 ends.

Well, in their defence it was literally impossible to make a trueblade Lucia in chapter 2-2 in japan. Can't promote without a master crown in Japan (or being Ike/sothe/Micaiah) and I'm pretty sure even in the Japanese version (which had like 13 master crowns compared to our 5) there weren't any crowns in 2-2.

Kinda makes you wonder where Elincia, Bastian, stefan, Volke, Renning, etc got their crowns from, don't it?

Well, in their defence it was literally impossible to make a trueblade Lucia in chapter 2-2 in japan. Can't promote without a master crown in Japan (or being Ike/sothe/Micaiah) and I'm pretty sure even in the Japanese version (which had like 13 master crowns compared to our 5) there weren't any crowns in 2-2.

Yeah, since if there were, you could auto-promote her anyway.

Yeah, since if there were, you could auto-promote her anyway.

Exactly.

Oh well, it would at least be weird having long haired Lucia running around in short hair before getting a haircut. And strange to think of a trueblade getting kidnapped. Battle Power v. Cutscene power, I guess.

But that's Mia. Lucia is STACKED, though. @_@

Ahem.

Wow I did not notice this, but you're right. She has to be packing at least C's, which is enormous for Japan. No wonder her stats are sub-par, she needs a better sports bra.

Exactly.

Oh well, it would at least be weird having long haired Lucia running around in short hair before getting a haircut. And strange to think of a trueblade getting kidnapped. Battle Power v. Cutscene power, I guess.

20/20/1 Silver Sword Lucia (WTA factored in)

HP: 44

DEF: 18.9

ATK: 35.5

HIT: 169

CRIT: 36

CEV: 20.8

AVO: 121

AS: 32

Ludveck Tomohawk:

HP: 45

DEF: 26

ATK: 40

HIT: 131

CRIT: 16

CEV: 12

AVO: 58

AS: 18

She 5HKOs, won't miss, 24 CRIT. 42% chance to crit in two hits, 56% chance in 3 hits, 77% in 4. 16% Astra. 30% chance in two hits, 41% in 3, 50% in 4. 60% chance of KO in one round, 74% in 1.5, 88.5% in two, 100% in 3.

He 3HKOs. at 2.1% true hit. ~1/100% chance of a KO in three rounds.

So, thanks to 1-2 range, it is POSSIBLE, although there's only a .01% chance of it happening. Yeah, I'm guessing she's sorta supposed to be a SM there... or maybe unequipped.

Edited by Slize

You're better off giving his Adept to someone in the GMs. He doesn't need Adept to rape in part 1 and in part 3 it can actually backfire on you.

Furthermore you can take Soren's and give it to Mia... so yeah.

Edited by Sykil

Furthermore you can take Soren's and give it to Mia... so yeah.

2 Adept users are better than one.

Mia definitely gets one.

And then Ike would be a great candidate for Zihark's, hell, it's even good on Shinon, Oscar, and Titania.

Edited by Joey

Mia definitely gets one.

And then Ike would be a great candidate for Zihark's, hell, it's even good on Shinon, Oscar, and Titania.

Hm? I only meant that rating Zihark above Mia because he comes with Adept is silly when she has such easy access to one, even without Ilyana's help (whether you want to bring Zihark's along is completely up to you).

Hm? I only meant that rating Zihark above Mia because he comes with Adept is silly when she has such easy access to one, even without Ilyana's help (whether you want to bring Zihark's along is completely up to you).

Yeah I know you were kinda agreeing with me, I just wanted to state the facts anyways for the hell of it.

Mia definitely gets one.

Or Gatrie, when he hits around 28 Spd or more. 31 Spd cap isn't so bad in this case, Mia gets to triple many enemies with 30 Spd as a SM.

Zihark.

Epic avoid, Epic affinity, and having good enough availibility to be able to reach 20/20. Have him join the Grail Mercs in 3-7 to give him maximum availibility.

facts:

Edward averagely caps 6 stats.

Zihark averagely caps 3 stats.

Lucia averagely caps 5 stats.

Mia averagely caps 5 stats.

Stefan averagely caps 4 stats.

impressions:

for me a unit with great growths is a good unit, the more caps the better. sure, in this game almost everyone can be saved from being bad. but at the looks of this Edward is the best, and Lucia isn't as bad as people say if you don't count playing time.

this makes Zihark look bad, doesn't it? well, good.

"Who's the best trueblade?" should actually be answered by a fact, I think, not by a poll. now it's just "Who do you like most?"

Mia caps only 4 but that's still one ahead of Zihark. Zihark's better because he has more availibility than Mia.

# of stats capped is pretty meaningless in determining who is the best.

Especially since they won't likely attain that kind of calibur(Level) anyway.

This.

Edward is great, although, he requires babying seeing as axe users actually HIT him, and he even has difficulty when it comes to double attacking.

He literally has to have the most terrible base stats for a merc in any FE game.

Also, you may as well say 4 expected capped stats for Lucia. She probably won't be using that magic cap. You can't even say that it's useful for BXP abuse because she's expected to cap it at 20/20/20.

Thinking a unit is better because of their growths and how much stats they cap is pretty pointless, that is what we call a "stat junkie", all you want to see is green. Yeah, like capping Magic would prove useful for a Trueblade. <_<

Imbue skill makes it worthwhile.

besides after Part 2 Lucia looks like a total dike with that hair.

And that Ludveick needs to be shot for cutting it.

Zihark (i like adept and dont care at all about Mia).

That too.

You're better off giving his Adept to someone in the GMs. He doesn't need Adept to rape in part 1 and in part 3 it can actually backfire on you.

I usually give it to Laura since she usually has trouble doubling later in the game.

And that I would recommend giving the other one to Ilyana since her speed growth is lousy without the transfer data.

(Sorry for the double post, forgot to use the edit button.)

Edited by Narga_Rocks
Just don't double post again.

Mia caps only 4 but that's still one ahead of Zihark. Zihark's better because he has more availibility than Mia.

What? That's not right. Pre-part 4 Zihark has a max of 10 chapters, usually less, while Mia always has 11. Given that she also starts a promotion and 4 levels higher...

Imbue skill makes it worthwhile.

But there are better options, such as the Herons, you are not going to want a healer to waste a turn on them when they could heal another unit, then you could also use a Heron to refresh another character.

Point is, judging by who caps the most stats is pretty useless, that's like saying most the DB are better than the GMs just because a great growths.

And that I would recommend giving the other one to Ilyana since her speed growth is lousy without the transfer data.

Why does everyone think Adept is good for Ilyana? Let's be nice and put her at 20/6. 18% chance to activate. 20% with a transfer. Mia has a 48.16% chance t activate, 51% with a transfer.

Mia caps 5, and Zihark does not have better availability. By they time they're both available, Zihark will have some catching up to do, most likely.

But there are better options, such as the Herons, you are not going to want a healer to waste a turn on them when they could heal another unit, then you could also use a Heron to refresh another character.

Point is, judging by who caps the most stats is pretty useless, that's like saying most the DB are better than the GMs just because a great growths.

Yeah, Elincia and the Herons are much better options.

How does she even reach 51% activation? Adept IS Spd-based after all.

In one round of combat (should she double, which... she will), she has a 48.16% chance of Adept activating at least once with her base speed.

Edited by Sykil