another question about second playthrough

ok, so I managed to get soren to talk to miciah and ike to talk to BK and still survive, now on 3-E im trying to get soren to talk to Pelleas, but Naiylah keeps on killing me. Any ideas? Im using haar to transfer soren over there, problem being, once I drop him, hes not active. And if I try and take soren in there, theres so much traffic he cant get through. Help!

like blizzard? where do I get one of those...perhaps I could use heather to steal one?

There are a few on 3-E, so you could try. Also, Calill comes with a Meteor tome, do you still have that one? If you do, use it.

Necessary to do that if you want Soren's special ending. Do you have an A support with Ike tranferred from PoR? I think thats necessary too.

Also what you need is this: Calill's Meteor from part 2. You should give it to Neph, Brom, Ilyana, or Heather before part 2 ends. Also it helps if you give Celerity to Soren. (just makes it easier for him to get over there faster.) That you should give to Ilyana before part 1 ends. :/ Of course the Celerity isnt absolutely necessary.

Also to get the ending, you have some things you have to do in Part 4 as well. Pelleas needs to attack Izuka in 4-5 or whatever that levels called. (Unforgivable Sin) Also Pelleas needs to attack Sephiran in Endgame-4 (when hes the boss). If you already did the whole BK thing in 3-7, you will unlock Ike's Memory scene. (Did you deploy the BK in 1-E?)

Also in 3-E, theres a Rescue staff hidden on the map. With someone with high luck or Heather, you should be able to find it. The main site has the exact cordinates on where it is (since i forget.). If you find it, give it to your healer/Mist. Have said healer tail Soren a bit (not too close though!) and have Soren attack Pelleas (if you dont have the long range spell.). Once he attacks Pelleas, have the healer use the Rescue staff to teleport Soren away from the Nailah spam.

Edited by Severus Snape

Also to get the ending, you have some things you have to do in Part 4 as well. Pelleas needs to attack Izuka in 4-5 or whatever that levels called. (Unforgivable Sin) Also Pelleas needs to attack Sephiran in Endgame-4 (when hes the boss).

Actually, I think they've disproved that. It's not necessary to get the Soren ending, but it would make the Soren ending make a bit more sense though.

This should be all you need to get the ending (as posted on the site):

• Make Soren fight Micaiah in Part 3 Chapter 7.
  • Choose not to kill Pelleas in Part 3 Chapter 13.
  • Make Soren fight Pelleas in Part 3 Final Chapter.
  • Soren and Pelleas both survive until the end of the game.
  • During the Epilogue, an extra scene will appear where Almedha briefly speaks with Soren.

Edited by Fireman

* Make Soren fight Micaiah in Part 3 Chapter 7.

* Choose not to kill Pelleas in Part 3 Chapter 13.

* Make Soren fight Pelleas in Part 3 Final Chapter.

* Soren and Pelleas both survive until the end of the game.

* During the Epilogue, an extra scene will appear where Almedha briefly speaks with Soren.

I've had that scene in the epilogue once, but I never made Soren fight Pelleas or made Soren fight Micaiah.

but how do you get the base conversation called "Soren" in endgame?

I've had that scene in the epilogue once, but I never made Soren fight Pelleas or made Soren fight Micaiah.

If it really is unnecessary to do this, then plenty of people wouldn't have had any trouble unlocking the ending. Well then, something doesn't add up in either case...

but how do you get the base conversation called "Soren" in endgame?

• Have Soren an Ike get an A-support in Path of Radiance.
  • Transfer the data from that save file to a Clear Data file on RD.
  • Deploy the Black Knight in Part 1 Final.
  • Make Ike fight the Black Knight in Part 3 Chapter 7 and both characters survive.
  • Make Ike and Soren have an A support in this playthrough as well.
  • Bring Soren to Part4-Endgame.
  • Watch Ike's memory scene at the end of Part 4-Endgame(2).
  • A new base conversation titled "Soren" will appear in the beginning of Part4-Endgame(5).

This is all on the main site under "Hints and Secrets" in the RD section.

Edited by Fireman