Oliver!

He creeps the heck outta me.

this is what Kiryn said about him. but i think he's pretty cool!

do you like Oliver? or do you want him to go back to his enemies?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him. He was annoying in Por, but now that he's in RD and recruitible, he's pretty cool. He's like the one person who should not be a good guy at all. There's no way it makes any sence. And yet he's still a good guy. That makes him cool in my book.

+10 cool points for Oliver.

but i like oliver! he's so ironically funny! he should be the face of FE10

besides, his name sounds delicious!

Oliver... If he didn't have those items, I'd murder his ass. I hate him... fat bastard...

this is what Kiryn said about him. but i think he's pretty cool!

do you like Oliver? or do you want him to go back to his enemies?

I like him. He was annoying in Por, but now that he's in RD and recruitible, he's pretty cool. He's like the one person who should not be a good guy at all. There's no way it makes any sence. And yet he's still a good guy. That makes him cool in my book.

+10 cool points for Oliver.

Guy, i am not the smartest, but must you be for everything what Hikari/Bianchi/Namine say? At every topic from her you are one of the first who replies. But i didnt like him- fat basdard as coolguyvaters said

PS: Dont take it personal <_<

Guy, i am not the smartest, but must you be for everything what Hikari/Bianchi/Namine say? At every topic from her you are one of the first who replies. But i didnt like him- fat basdard as coolguyvaters said

It's not that I agree with her because she's Hikari/Haruhi/Bianchi/Namine, it's because we agree on most things. And her topics are always the most interesting.

Oliver's cool because no one wants him on the good side and it seemed as though he's not supposed to exist.

He exists merely for free items and humor.

Oliver's cool because no one wants him on the good side and it seemed as though he's not supposed to exist.

Exactly.

+20 cool points for Fireman. (Not that he needs it.)

Dude, that's cause Lyle is Namine's *****.

FAT BELLEH.

don't attack my Lyle-poo! just because we agree on many subjects doesn't mean that you have to go all uber-psycho on him.

and Oliver isn't a fat dastard! he's super cool! do you know any other character who betrayed his fellow peoples, not for money or personal gain or love, but for beauty? that makes him cool in my book (despite the fact that his almost..... lustful....... love of beauty is kinda creepy) he is a funny character, methinks.

and he became a supporter of the arts, which is also cool. not all ugly and disturbing people are dastards, even though you don't like them.

lol at this!

don't attack my Lyle-poo! just because we agree on many subjects doesn't mean that you have to go all uber-psycho on him.

and Oliver isn't a fat dastard! he's super cool! do you know any other character who betrayed his fellow peoples, not for money or personal gain or love, but for beauty? that makes him cool in my book (despite the fact that his almost..... lustful....... love of beauty is kinda creepy) he is a funny character, methinks.

and he became a supporter of the arts, which is also cool. not all ugly and disturbing people are dastards, even though you don't like them.

lol at this!

I'm sure Lyle will post again after this.

That fat bitch should have died in PoR. But no! Senators had to rescue him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

he's so unique! and special!

i seem to have an unexplainable and somewhat disturbing attraction towards characters like Loliver.

Maybe because he also thinks that he's the most bestest and beautiful thing in the world?

Maybe because he also thinks that he's the most bestest and beautiful thing in the world?

hm..... that may be partially the reason, only i don't think, i know, and everyone else knows. lol!

but in all seriousness, quirky characters like Loliver seem to end up as some of the most memorable for me, even though i never use them at all.

I haven't played through a second time, so I don't know about recruiting him or anything. So my opinion remains that he's a fat bastard who thinks he's the most lovely person in the world. I can't kill him enough time, If only Ike weren't so strong, his torture could have been prolonged.

I haven't played through a second time, so I don't know about recruiting him or anything. So my opinion remains that he's a fat bastard who thinks he's the most lovely person in the world. I can't kill him enough time, If only Ike weren't so strong, his torture could have been prolonged.

You can recruit him any playthrough. Just have Rafiel talk to him.