Oliver!

It's not that I agree with her because she's Hikari/Haruhi/Bianchi/Namine, it's because we agree on most things. And her topics are always the most interesting.
Dude, that's cause Lyle is Namine's *****.

FAT BELLEH.

don't attack my Lyle-poo! just because we agree on many subjects doesn't mean that you have to go all uber-psycho on him.

and Oliver isn't a fat dastard! he's super cool! do you know any other character who betrayed his fellow peoples, not for money or personal gain or love, but for beauty? that makes him cool in my book (despite the fact that his almost..... lustful....... love of beauty is kinda creepy) he is a funny character, methinks.

and he became a supporter of the arts, which is also cool. not all ugly and disturbing people are dastards, even though you don't like them.

lol at this!

I'm sure Lyle will post again after this.

lol....i am just kidding, lyle, but Namine, you are still crazy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people like him.People that think they are better than everyone that htey are the only ones perfect when oliver makes me want to vomit.

The fact that he's massive gasbag and very ugly. He certainly deserves to die.

So by that philosophy, John Goodman deserves to die to?

I don't think Oliver's that bad as I've said earlier in the topic.

The fact that he should for no reason at all be on the good side is what makes it so cool that he's on it.

lol....i am just kidding, lyle, but Namine, you are still crazy

what? i'm not crazy! i think i'm perfectly normal....

Izuka and Oliver are both creepy bastards.

which makes them amazingly cool in my book.

both are amazing characters! I loves them (well not in the weird way)!

So by that philosophy, John Goodman deserves to die to?

I don't think Oliver's that bad as I've said earlier in the topic.

The fact that he should for no reason at all be on the good side is what makes it so cool that he's on it.

Well, in fact, you're right. Oliver's not that bad as everyone paints it. He's a very good Saint at Light magic.

Other thing is, i like to use lower-leveled units for a spice of good challenge. Maybe i'll try that at Radiant Dawn in Hard Mode.

So, i really think that he's so fucking good. I actually don't play RD to use super-leveled characters. It will turn boring, and i don't want to do that to the game.

As for the music, yeah. Beauty is a Mad Mistress is quite stylish as a battle theme.

Should this picture even be posted at all? -_- I'd burn it. <_<

THE PICTURE!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!! lol!

he's the only bishop character who dares to dress in anything other than white

No way is Izuka>Oliver. Maybe in terms of being an enemy. Izuka is definetly better as an enemy, but as a person, Oliver treats the laguz with respect if they're beautiful enough. Izuka is a psycho who commits mass genocide.

However, I repeat. As an enemy, Izuka is way cooler.