FEDR

riariadne

I've been working on this for a while, actually, but I never really thought of posting it here.

This is a hack of FE7 (although it has nothing to do with it's story, or Elibe at all for that matter, but the other games don't have enough chapters) that isn't going to be finished for a while due to really slow progress, but I'm hoping to have a beta patch of the first 12 chapters done by 2011. It's a pretty big hack, honestly, and it's going to take a while because I want it to be the best I can make it. If anybody wants to beta test a smaller portion of it before then or wants to help, that'd be much appreciated. My main concern is mugs. I'm a terrible mugger, which brings up obvious problems, but anybody who wants to give it a shot gets a cameo (... you'd have to make your mug too, though). This is a list of major character mugs, and their class as to give a general idea.

Bella, Lord (think a female monk) blonde hair, fair skin, light colored dress

Leon, Lord (sort of a merc/myrm combo), brown hair

Rex, Manakete, angry expression

Zoe, Archer, dark-ish skin, black hair

Madelin, Swordsmaster F, black hair, fair skin

Tyson, Mercenary, pretty much anything works

Harold FE4 as GBA style (every non important boss has him as a mug)

I've got something that could serve as a Tyson, if I'm given time to switch out the torso.

EDIT: And I can do unimportant bosses, to avoid Harold overkill.

Edited by Furetchen

It was your forum...

I have indeed made a lot of progress in my free time, mostly map-wise (mostly done but some need a lot of work on them). It's a lot more complicated to actually replace stuff than I thought, but otherwise its going pretty smoothly.

@Furetchen: It's always been amusing to me how much Harold is used in FE4 (there's even a side chapter I'm making that involves Harold's team of generic mercenaries for hire :P). I suppose I could just use the other boss mugs that are already programmed into FE7.

Edited by Reinfleche

As for Tyson, I lack the energy to switch out this guy's torso. Can you do anything with this?

MacAuley.png

EDIT: I also have Christmas Brigade mugs and two archers.

Edited by Furetchen

Christmas Brigade mugs, eh? I'll see if they work. Archers too, but I'll probably only end up using one of them due to there's only one male Sniper and a nomad (and the main character but he's done already, my avatar in fact).

Eliwulf.pngMatthieu-2.pngCiaran.pngMalachi.png

Take what you want.

And yes, I did use Lance's head for both cavaliers. So sue me, I forgot who I'd used for Eliwulf when I redid Matthieu.

Edited by Furetchen

No problem.

I'd recommending changing either the third guy's shirt colour or his left shoulder archer's thing. They don't mix well.

And yeah, feel free to do changes.

EDIT: I'll try and make a good one for Leo at some point.

Edited by Furetchen

It looks pretty good to me. Sorta nomad-ish, which is what I'd like to use that mug for.

As for the last oen, mind if I use that as your cameo mug? Unless you specifically request not to have one everyone who helps is getting one (I'm bored of all FE villages being the same, you know?).